It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is a hidden agenda 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The CIA and Saudi Arabia, the Bushes and the Bin Ladens. Did their connections cause America to turn a blind eye to terrorism?

UNNAMED MAN:
There is a hidden agenda at the very highest levels of our government.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Yeah. Thats what cracks me up.

The supposed hijackers were mostly saudis or Arab Emerates countries. Saudi is well known to be funder #1 of terrorism. The produce the religous loons. The find and finance them through thier oil money. They themselves live in a horrbile nightmarish theocracy, chock full of human rights violations.

And yet, 300 million people believe Saddam is a bigger threat to national security, that hes comming to get the, that he helped plan 9/11?

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
May 26, 2007.

So since this thread was created in June 11,2003. Since that time what was being disscused?

"Who did 9-11-How did the wtc1,2 and 7 fall?"

I'm bringing back this thread. The title I think is perfect.

How long are you all gonna talk endlessly about 9-11?
I believe there more serious issues at hand.

NAU
National ID
Immigration Bill

Oh btw did you know the immigration bill has the national ID act in it as well?

If that bill passes then you all might as well get out the red carpet and welcome in the North American Union.

Why the WTC 7 fell-how about this.

Securities and Exchange Commission lost 3000 to 4000 cases for ongoing fraud investgations including the files for the Enron's 70 billion dollar suit in California.

Hmm fishy huh?

video.google.com...

Hmm how convenient, and you still want to say the WTC 7 fell due to fire? Explain how put options were placed on American Airlines and United Airlines a week before Sept. 11.

www.youtube.com...

Are you scared yet? I am..

We may never find the whole truth behind 9-11. Its time to face reality. If you do believe the government was behind that attacks. Then step up. We are steps away from the immigration bill passing very soon perhaps when congress returns from break. Something has to be done now. Declare the arrest of Bush and Cheney get them out of office. If we sit back and do nothing we will soon be under martial law before the 2008 elections.

Do you want this man as your leader?
www.inteldaily.com...

Our freedoms are under attack- what are you gonna do about it?

[edit on 5/26/2007 by Leyla]

join