It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A comparative Study of Nazca, La Marche and the Giza Pyramids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
As a matter of fact, I was only going to post a link to my newest study, but then I saw the warning. I was interested in seeing your opinions without exerting any influence over you on my part, because anything I could say here is already in print there. This link relates to my latest study regarding subject matter I have been involved in since the mid-summer of 1985. Needless to say, there was a "modicum" of progress since.
It's all about feedback - going from a 14,000 years old (no mistype, sic) engraving from La Marche, France; to the figure of a monkey from Nazca, Peru; and then to the ground plan of the great Giza pyramids.
Just to bait the readers on a bit, may I me mention that my reconstruction of the Giza ground-plan from a "tabula rasa" comes by far the closest to the measures published by Sir William Flanders Petrie near the end of the 19th century, which remains until today the only authoritative survey of the Giza plateau. Petrie gave his averaged out measurements of the bases of the three major pyramids in inches to the nearest tenth; my reconstruction differs from those figures by no more that 8/10ths of a millimeter, with the average discrepancy of less than 1/2 of a millimeter. I do realize that such closeness is absolutely staggering; it defies reason. It's as if Petrie were given those numbers from above and not from his own efforts, although no one is denying his meticulousness, perseverance, and qualifications.
Since my own success in the recreation of Petrie's plan was entirely due to reliance on knowledge gained from my previous studies and experimental presumption of a direct connection between those and the Giza ground plan - the suggestion arose that that the connection ought to work the other way as well.
Indeed, there is a way to insert the Giza plan into the Stone-age La Marche engraving, as well as the Nazca monkey. The three can be even viewed together, superimposed by one handle all three share. The link takes you to this experiment. It's the latest in a series of empirical, geometrical tests:
vejprty.com...
Enjoy
Jiri Mruzek
P.s. I recommend viewing all my studies on as large a monitor as you can get your hands on. If my post seems a little too laconic, I apologize, but the weather is rapidly cooling off where I am, and I have to saw a big pile of wood next to my house before it disappears under snow until spring

edit on 15-11-2015 by Jiri Mruzek because: Provide more info

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Jiri Mruzek

Why do these graphs vaguely remind me of the Kabbalah Tree of Life, The Meridian systems, and Chakras spun into one gossamer glyph?

Maybe the key in closing of the open-ended energy centers to create a closed loop system for the body. I'm going to have to chew on this one for a while...

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
That was a mighty fast reply - bon appetit!

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Thanks for re pointing me to the Le Marche etchings I have found these interesting in my past and will look now again . You have been busy with your geometry and worth a contemplation. Peace..

www.ancient-wisdom.com...
edit on 15 11 2015 by skywatcher44 because: Added Link

new topics

top topics

join