It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go on America, vote this clown in....I double dare ya.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Actually, I just see the majority of US (and all) politicians as what they truly are: Enormous lying sacks of excrement.

All I think about Obama is, "He's better than Bush Jr. was." Aside from that... Eh, he's a flop.
I absolutely despise Hillary. It makes me want to crush my head like a watermelon in a steel vise to say it, but she is a contender that Trump is superior to.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
Actually, I just see the majority of US (and all) politicians as what they truly are: Enormous lying sacks of excrement.

*claps*

Someone gets it.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

greatest economic, medical, technology, and social engine ever

I would say that this was indeed true in the 1930's and 1940's. Sadly, we are no longer living in the early 20th century, almost a century has passed since those golden days of yesteryear.
edit on 18/11/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray
Don't blame us for creating the greatest economic, medical, technology, and social engine ever.

The bull# is strong with this one.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
How 'bout you guys let Scotland have their independence.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2

We gave them a chance.....they voted no.

What can I say Democracy sucks.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Just a quick correction.

You never GAVE us anything. Scotland doesn't need London's permission. We could hold another referendum next week if we wanted.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Ok then hold another referedum.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Lets get the Euro one out the way first of all then we'll see.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Why?

You scots want to stay in, us English dont.

Better Scotalnd part ways now than drag us into a union we dont want or us english drag you out.
edit on 19-11-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Why?

You scots want to stay in, us English dont.

Better Scotalnd part ways now than drag us into a union we dont want or us english drag you out.

Are things really that black and white to you...my guess would be you wont see much of a difference in percentages on the euro vote in Scotland England NI and Wales.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Anyway this threads about laughing at the silly Americans and there beloved Trump not the UK bickering,

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Anyway this threads about laughing at the silly Americans and there beloved Trump not the UK bickering,

here here...Donald Gump.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
To be fair to them, Trump is probably the second or third best choice they have available. Those who earnestly support him are lunatics, though.

The moment money is completely out of politics will be the moment the world reverses its downward spiral.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

here here...Donald Gump.

As I said on another thread.

Wont be so dam funny if America spends hundreds of billions if not trillions builing its great wall of trump and the mexicans just either dig under it or sail around it

edit on 19-11-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

here here...Donald Gump.

Wont be so dam funny if America spends hundreds of billions if not trillions builing its great wall of trump and the mexicans just either dig under it or sail around it

or use a ladder.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

"Pacific Rim" and "Attack on Titan" have taught me that walls don't work. It'll only result in bigger, giant illegal immigrants.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

heh, I knew this one would go that way.

"meh, bleh, eh, so what...............so we're still working hard at owning other countries or pieces of them.....but boy aren't those Americans bad !"

It's the year 2015.....colonizing should be just about over. But I guess that Faulklands is one pretty rock to have one your nightstand. And Scotland / Wales.....what pretty little baubles to wear on my little necklace.

You do realize that the queen can say, anytime, that England would like to break away from the nasty history and symbolism of their continuing colonies....no ?

lmao.... the worst colonization, apartheid, slavery, mow-down-the-natives, country in the history of the world, about 1000 years worth. But America knocking out slavery in a mere 80 years.....let's find a way to demonize that !

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

here here...Donald Gump.

Keep laughing when your attacks come. Surely your pre-emptive glee at some technical glitch that may or may not happen in America.....will make those 100's of dead Britons somehow not matter as much.

You do realize that you're supposed to be worrying more about muslim terrorism in your country, than American politics.....no ?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The American Government is currently the largest terrorist organisation in the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join