It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go on America, vote this clown in....I double dare ya.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Don't ever underestimate American love of train wrecks.

A large number of people will vote for Trump, if its enough ..who knows
People will vote him for the entertainment factor.
People will vote him because it pisses other people off more than any other vote.
A LARGE percentage of people are morons, and will vote for him because its the 'name' they recognize. They have no idea what the issues even are or who (pretends) they stand for what. Couldn't find Mexico on a map, but were registered to vote when they got their drivers license and they know that Trump name.
He will far and away get the largest minority vote for a Rep. in history.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
If history tells us anything about US elections it tells us more about the mind set of the average voter within America at present. It tells us more about the intelligence of your average American than it does the utter scum it elects...I'm literally stuck for words here.... WTF..

Really America,? are you seriously considering this guy as a potential world leader.?

If it comes to pass that this...this...this....This #@*##@ *@@###ing ###%$ole gets power then god help us all.

You should reflect on what you just said and realize you're falling for the same propaganda. You insult the American population's intelligence, while referring to the same propaganda. You really think Donald is an idiot? You're being played like a fool right along with the rest of them.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

If history tells us anything about US elections it tells us more about the mind set of the average voter within America at present. It tells us more about the intelligence of your average American than it does the utter scum it elects...I'm literally stuck for words here.... WTF..

Really America,? are you seriously considering this guy as a potential world leader.?

If it comes to pass that this...this...this....This #@*##@ *@@###ing ###%$ole gets power then god help us all.

You should reflect on what you just said and realize you're falling for the same propaganda. You insult the American population's intelligence, while referring to the same propaganda. You really think Donald is an idiot? You're being played like a fool right along with the rest of them.

I'm not the one cheering this ####ing clown on or considering voting him in. What intelligence..?
edit on 16-11-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

I'm not the one cheering this ####ing clown on or considering voting him in. What intelligence..?

What I'm getting at is there are a lot of factors that you don't put into play. So he currently has a 32% support rating last I checked from the Republican base, which doesn't include the other parties voters, non-voters, uneligible voters, etc. Only 54.9% of eligible voters participated in last presidential election.

Wiki

Based on the info linked below, only 14% of ALL voters support Trump. So I guess, because 10% of the total U.S. population support Trump we're all idiots. Got ya!

Washington Post
edit on 16-11-2015 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

ETA: You might want to check those numbers, because I am an American.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol
I can assure you I at least won't vote for him. I see him for what he is, a loudmouth businessman who won't put his hollywood behind him. I actually think anyone running for president should have prior government experience. I know people are crying for someone who's not corrupted, someone who's not in the loop, so this appeals to them. But I think if you want someone to run for president--possibly the highest position in government--they should know how to work with the 'machine'. You don't hire a roofer to repair your car's engine, do you? Maybe in a few rare cases, but most of the time you don't. Same here. The reason this is so is because government is not simple, unfortunately--a different topic.

I like Jeb bush and Ted Cruz and Hillary Clinton, I think. I'd vote for Carson over Trump. But I'll probably vote independent again. I think the reason I do it's because the two-party system is too divided. We should vote on issues, not along party-lines. We need deeper candidates.

Want to add I think RINOS and DINOS are possibly the best choices as candidates just simply because they can cross the divide. They're not as popular in their own parties, though. I guess depends on their persuasiveness. Hey a good leader is like that, so ya.
edit on 11/16/2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
It honestly doesn't matter who I vote for, as I don't live in one of the important states whose vote actually counts. Regardless, I have a scale of who I would never vote for, and I just vote for who ever is further down the scale.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: FlySolo

Buuhaa lol I saw that the other day. He's a mad man

The frightening thing this about the video is the idiots cheering his every word in the background. That's the America the world and IS gets to see.

Yep. People always compare the world to Idiocracy but I never fully thought it applicable until I saw Trump rise in popularity. I always thought better of my fellow Americans. Thought they were smarter than voting for what amounts to Biff Tannen. It's so surreal. Dreamlike.

Funny you say that... I've been expecting him to tell another candidate to "make like a tree and get outta here!*

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I absolutely love Donald Trump, and the more that people hate him, the more I love him. By the time that the election rolls around, people should be in such a frenzy of hatred for the guy that I'll be ready to date him and give him a big ol' smooch.

Trump has my vote. My vote has power. A lot of people feel the same way. Eat your heart out. I hope it causes you to lose sleep at night.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

America voted in a Marxist with ties to black liberation theologist pastors who &$/& America and terrorist from weatherman underground and a mentor of one frank Marshall Davis a card carrying commie... Sooooo what coujd possibly be worse

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AzerothTraveler
I absolutely love Donald Trump, and the more that people hate him, the more I love him. By the time that the election rolls around, people should be in such a frenzy of hatred for the guy that I'll be ready to date him and give him a big ol' smooch.

Trump has my vote. My vote has power. A lot of people feel the same way. Eat your heart out. I hope it causes you to lose sleep at night.

Aww how cute he thinks his vote has power.
That's so quaint and sweet.

May magic unicorns take you to your gumdrop feild fantasy land

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I say give Don a go. He couldn't be any dumber than Bush jnr. I think he talks big trash and knows it but that is for his campaign to get on the news for publicity and he is actually quite smart and shrewd. Besides who else is there? Carson? Seems like a complete nut and Clinton??? more of the same.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Please dont dare them. Please dont as they actually will just to spit us and the world.

Though to be fair I dont fancy the other candidates on offer either.

And therein lies our problem as Americans.

I'm still on the side of Rand Paul at the moment, but even my support for him isn't as strong as it used to be. I may end up voting third party again...

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JimTSpock

Well, there's always Sanders.

But, wait, I forgot...

I find this extraordinarily hilarious given what Bush Jr. did, though I'm not sure if the image is a genuine poster from those days or an ironic, modern thing.
I'm also unsure as to if it's a UK poster, or an American poster depicting the UK.
edit on 17/11/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

This one is one I always remember lol. Not his finest hour.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
An entire waste of time to read nothing to do with policy or substance.

Rather it's much repeat of MSM disinformation regarding DT.

'Splody heads going to abound when he's elected.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Foolish people doing the same action over and over expecting a different result is just this side of lunacy. We keep voting in professional politicians and expecting one of them will be different from the last one. Idiocy ...all these people are cut from the same cloth why not try something different? Do you think it's possible to F up the country more than these self serving politicians have? They don't even represent us anymore. If this were 1776 we would be forming militias to remove these people from office with extreme prejudice. You keep flipping the same switch praying the lights will come on but until you change switches it's going to remain dark.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I'm a vote for anyone but Clinton.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Que the Obamaphone lady........same thing, different election.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

well, since you dared me too .....

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I'm starting to think i missed a opportunity to save the world when was here on golf course propaganda duty.

I could have hid in the dunes then when he least expected it i could have snuck out and taken a large divot out his spud with a sand wedge.

edit on 17-11-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join