It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go on America, vote this clown in....I double dare ya.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: superluminal11
The good news is no matter who wins it will expedite the total annihilation of the planet and "all" its inhabitants-

You don't really want to keep going on like this do you?

Sincerely
Satan
God
100% Good
100% Evil

You joke of course but i'm in the "will happen" camp now.

Unfortunately, it won't

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I really can't believe that he is still in the race. At first, I figured he was just in it to massage his ego.

I never thought he would have made it this far.

Sadly, he is now the GOP front runner.....go figure.

edit on 15-11-2015 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2015 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Go on America, vote this clown in....I double dare ya.

Dare accepted. My family and I, and as many as my friends I can convince, are going to vote for this man. So thank you for participating, and we humbly thank you for being behind our canididate.

I been watching the Democratic debates, and frankly Hillary just seems more nervous and stumbles over her words each and every time. She nervous cuz she know the people want Trump, HA!

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
yea its...American business...
Nothing to do with you!

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Lest anyone doubts that there exists TPTB or a shadow government, here is an excellent book. Basically the Council on Foreign Relations is the bridge. And yes, your next POTUS Hillary is a member of the CFR, who make sure one of their own fill that office.
www.amazon.com...
edit on 11jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

Buuhaa lol I saw that the other day. He's a mad man

The frightening thing this about the video is the idiots cheering his every word in the background. That's the America the world and IS gets to see.

I aways wonder who they get to fill the brainless flag waveing crowds.

Every American I meet swears they dont vote or they know the whole things BS but someone has to be in that crowd cheering and crying and waving there silly little flag while the politician talks #e.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

I thought you were talking about Dubya.

Dubya Trump?....Jesus man, that would be the anti christ in the making if those two had a love child.

Dont start the Off with the anti Christ topic!

You will attract the religious nuts!
edit on 15-11-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: schuyler

Schuyler, if we should go to war in the next four years, who do you think would be the best "war" President?

I ascribe to the idea that it does not matter who is President, really, because once they get there they are constrained by the system. Obama is a good example because we remember what he said, but just the last in a long line. Remember what he said, what he promised?

"We are the change we are hoping for." Hope and change. He would "close Guantanamo." and late in his seventh year as President he's kinda getting around to it. The people who were most enthusiastic about electing him, the Far Left, are quite disappointed in Obama, and you can see why. They hoped, but he hasn't changed much at all. United States Policy, such as it is, hasn't changed significantly under his presidency. And Obama, the anti-war candidate, has used more killer drones to get the dubious Bad Guys (tm) than were ever used by Bush. The national debt, which he decried, has gone up, not down.

I'm not saying this as an "Obama Basher" except insofar as he has not done what he said what he would do, which is the major point: It's not that he didn't want to, but as President he simply could not affect the change he was hoping for. The ship is too big for one man to turn. He is a victim of how world politics works. I'm reminded of that quote from Disraeli, the 19th century British Prime Minister who was perhaps the most adept politician of his time, and I'm going to get the quote wrong, but this is the gist of it:

"There go my people and I must follow them, for am I not their leader?"

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
lolll does this beats putin? well as long as the yankee dollar wins... elected by money
question.. when does Amerika votes for an tru leader???????????? a reply to: Soloprotocol

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
All I can say is be careful what you wish for.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I really don't think Trump has any real interest in becoming president. I think he is a billionaire who has difficulty keeping himself amused - so he's running for president knowing he won't win.

Sal

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
He's my favorite clown of all, that's why my wife and I are voting for him!

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Though to be fair I dont fancy the other candidates on offer either.

Hillary Clinton is gonna be the next President ... and it's going to be the end of the US.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Lacking a bit in the "Professionalism" Dept. He and Carson are scarier than Hillary.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I hope Trump wins. I would enjoy watching him trash every stinking left wing agenda right down to the ground. I would like to see him steam roll over every Obama program there is, because every single one is and has been all lies.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I'm so grateful that I realized the truth before I was brainwashed!!!!

Lucky Day!

Good God!

The Irony,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker

Really America,? are you seriously considering this guy as a potential world leader.?

Well, some how Obama got voted in, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Obama may be many things in this life but a psychopath aint one of them. Trump is nuts....completely off his rocker. I'm pretty sure IS would have watched that video and whooped with sheer joy....

America is about to see another atrocity even bigger than 9-11. I hope for the sake of the rest of us it can be contained to the within the US.

And they Shot John and Bobby Kennedy....unbelievable.

Yeah because funding and arming ISIS isn't psychopathic.
Regardless it doesn't matter who vote in,they will be handed their orders and will follow them or they will get JFKed.
I really don't get how people on ATS can be so blind to this illusion of choice,do you really think if we had a choice we would have so few candidates to choose from? Because if we did actually indeed have a choice there would be at least 1 candidate from each state.
I think we would be better off if we got rid of the Federal Government all together and replaced it with micro governments for each county of each state,they would forced to uphold the law and abide by the constitution or they would be forced out of office and not be allowed to rule again in any county in the state or in any other state.
edit on 15-11-2015 by VashTheStampede because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Please dont dare them. Please dont as they actually will just to spit us and the world.

Though to be fair I dont fancy the other candidates on offer either.

Too late. He dared us.

Now we have to do it.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Europe's advice gave Obama. Thanks, Europe.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I'd say he's calling it how he sees it and has so far been dead on the money. He may seem crazy to many, but maybe many are crazy and he is the beacon of hope. So far he's been right....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join