It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go on America, vote this clown in....I double dare ya.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:
(post by crazyewok removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

a reply to: Soloprotocol

Anyway this threads about laughing at the silly Americans and there beloved Trump not the UK bickering,

here here...Donald Gump.

As I said on another thread.

Wont be so dam funny if America spends hundreds of billions if not trillions builing its great wall of trump and the mexicans just either dig under it or sail around it

Keep laughing when your attacks come. Surely your pre-emptive glee at some technical glitch that may or may not happen in America.....will make those 100's of dead Britons somehow not matter as much.

You do realize that you're supposed to be worrying more about muslim terrorism in your country, than American politics.....no ?

O yes the scarey muslims hiding under my bed are going to get me.....yeah ok.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

You didn't notice that Obama already has us 20 trillion in debt ? Trump will somehow do worse than that ?

In reality he has the ability to be billions to the positive as an individual businessman...so he's got just about the best background of any candidate in the last 30 years, for this specific issue. Don't let the logic elude you too completely.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Anyway this threads about laughing at the silly Americans and there beloved Trump not the UK bickering,

here here...Donald Gump.

Wont be so dam funny if America spends hundreds of billions if not trillions builing its great wall of trump and the mexicans just either dig under it or sail around it

Keep laughing when your attacks come. Surely your pre-emptive glee at some technical glitch that may or may not happen in America.....will make those 100's of dead Britons somehow not matter as much.

You do realize that you're supposed to be worrying more about muslim terrorism in your country, than American politics.....no ?

Wow. I didn't think you'd be so flippant about it.

I will remind you of this when it happens. And I'm sure that British LEO, Military, and intel are sharp people. But it will happen because of attitudes like yours. Laughing it off by many, will make it possible.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Trump represents a rare political phenomenon even in american politics. And yea better we have the oil than a bunch of wack jobs. LOL

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Derp Derp Derp

Yeah ok

By the way its spelt Falklands.

And Cuba called they want Guantanamo back.

You do realize it's bad form to edit other people's posts, into something you can more lazily mock, don't you ? Any site, any board.

Hey. I agree, America doesn't need to squat on a failed, destitute piece of crap island. It was probably a strategic site when Castro began murdering and enslaving his people, but that's water under the bridge now. Only reason Obama hasn't closed it yet is he hasn't succeeded in getting all the jihadists directly back to the battlefield. He won't go to the trouble of putting them in American jails, he's looking for the Hail Mary to get them directly back to the fight against American GI's.

link   

here here...Donald Gump.

I will remind you of this when it happens. And I'm sure that British LEO, Military, and intel are sharp people. But it will happen because of attitudes like yours. Laughing it off by many, will make it possible.

Beter to laugh than cower in fear.

Otherwise the terrorists win.

link   
a reply to: crazyewok

If you understood the business environment, how bankruptcy is used in that environment, and the parts of his business empire that filed bankruptcy, you would understand that that was a very savvy and money-saving commonly-used business practice. He personally has never filed bankruptcy.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

The reason this is not working here is that just about everybody knows someone now days that had to file bankruptcy. Not to mention many folks buy and use products from companies that at one time filed for bankruptcy protection or got bailed out by the government just in time.

Besides.....Trump still has nice T&A on the arm every time I see him.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

Obama was / is a great president. People who ridicule him do not know anything about politics and less about the ACA.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Trump represents a rare political phenomenon even in american politics. And yea better we have the oil than a bunch of wack jobs. LOL

Not only is Trump a successful businessman when American needs that skill first and foremost, but he's also the antithesis to everybody's complaints about professional politicians, going into office poor and taking bribes to write laws, etc.

But really, hate the guy because he's not nice enough to illegals who commit crimes, or his hair looks stupid. That's just what we need, presidential elections swayed by people who don't even exist outside of facebook, twitter, and instagram.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

here here...Donald Gump.

Well, they also win when they kill and maim 300-400 people, or 3000. So laughing about that isn't exactly the textbook approach.

I never understood the belief that it's all good simply for saying "you don't scare us" or "we sing our anthem in your general direction".............5 minutes after they've killed hundreds of your people.

You have no interest in other methods that would actually stop them from killing ? Happy just with shining blue & red lights on random junk, and just accepting the deaths ?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

HOw about hate him bc he is not qualified? Neither is Ben CArson, they are BOTH jokes based solely on their qualification, not to even mention when they open their mouths.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

You do realize it's bad form to edit other people's posts, into something you can more lazily mock, don't you ? Any site, any board.

Its also bad form to make history up or use half truths.

Scotland and wales can leave any time. It just there people keep voteing no to indepence. What are we meant to do ignore that vote and kick them out anyway?

Falklands was abandoned when the UK colonized it. And now 99% of people there in every vote we give them want to stay part of the UK. What are we meant to do ignore the vote and kick them out?

Every colony that voted to leave us we let go after WW2. No one is in the UK by force.

As for Slavery. It was never even started by us. The portugese started in. Britain never even used it in the form it took until the mid 1640, of course we had a identured servitude but it was not until 1640 when a AMERICAN court in Virginia set up the first official laws around slavery. So blame Virginia.

Take responsibility for your own historical dirty laundary.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

Obama was / is a great president. People who ridicule him do not know anything about politics and less about the ACA.

Bumper stickers are cheap. Any details ?

ACA is falling apart on many levels, and resulted primarily in higher costs and less availability to working Americans, even though some loafing Americans have gotten a little more free coverage.

I'm glad that only Obama fans "know" things. lol, a sterling position.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

, but he's also the antithesis to everybody's complaints about professional politicians, going into office poor and taking bribes to write laws, etc.

Yeah only because he was the one giving the bribes before.

God you really are buying his crap.

Up until a few years ago he was democrat and BFF with the Clintons. Hell he even employs illegals!

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

here here...Donald Gump.

Well, they also win when they kill and maim 300-400 people, or 3000. So laughing about that isn't exactly the textbook approach.

I never understood the belief that it's all good simply for saying "you don't scare us" or "we sing our anthem in your general direction".............5 minutes after they've killed hundreds of your people.

You have no interest in other methods that would actually stop them from killing ? Happy just with shining blue & red lights on random junk, and just accepting the deaths ?

What other methods?

A UK version of the patriot act?

A UK TSA?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

LOL

the ACA is a success in blue states and struggling in red states, what does that tell you???

OH, just that the republican govs tried to derail Obama's plan to spread Medicaid (at the expense of American lives I might add).

Blame the rep. govs.

But, my question is to Obama...why the hell did you give them ANY play in your plan knowing they would do ANYTHING to bring you down.

edit on 19-11-2015 by veracity because: (at the expense of American lives I might add

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

Obama was / is a great president.

So succefull the only change thats been seen from bush is the upward rise of the national debt.

Change in deed.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join