It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go on America, vote this clown in....I double dare ya.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
If history tells us anything about US elections it tells us more about the mind set of the average voter within America at present. It tells us more about the intelligence of your average American than it does the utter scum it elects...I'm literally stuck for words here.... WTF..

Really America,? are you seriously considering this guy as a potential world leader.?

If it comes to pass that this...this...this....This #@*##@ *@@###ing ###%$ole gets power then god help us all.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Please dont dare them. Please dont as they actually will just to spit us and the world.

Though to be fair I dont fancy the other candidates on offer either.

+24 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Really America,? are you seriously considering this guy as a potential world leader.?

Well, some how Obama got voted in, so it wouldn't surprise me.

+54 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

If history tells us anything about US elections it tells us more about the mind set of the average voter within America at present. It tells us more about the intelligence of your average American than it does the utter scum it elects...I'm literally stuck for words here.... WTF..

If it comes to pass that this...this...this....This #@*##@ *@@###ing ###%$ole gets power then god help us all.

Its ironic how uppity non-Americans get about American things and the great compulsion they feel to get up in Americans internal business, but yet, will still be the first to tell America to stay out of other countries (especially their own) business.

You worry about your own elected scum, and we will worry about ours.

edit on 11/15/2015 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Please dont dare them. Please dont as they actually will just to spit us and the world.

Surely some form psychoanalysis needs done before you can even be considered a candidate. This guy would fail before he open his fat gob. What does it matter really when you let lunatics near the ballot box.

You know, I have doubted there will ever be a WW3 between nations like we have seen twice in the past. I've doubted that this world would end with nuclear war....I dont doubt it anymore. in fact i would say it's a ##@kin certainty.
edit on 15-11-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Honestly it's shaping up to be a matter of which one is the least smelly turd in a pile of other turds.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Just imagine if we add a Prime minister Boris Johnson in to the mix....

We would be screwed....

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

We learned from the best

Jokes aside ( lol ), I think I like Ben Carson as much as I've liked Ron Paul.

Trump just looks like a lunatic

edit on 15-11-2015 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker

Well, some how Obama got voted in, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Obama may be many things in this life but a psychopath aint one of them. Trump is nuts....completely off his rocker. I'm pretty sure IS would have watched that video and whooped with sheer joy....

America is about to see another atrocity even bigger than 9-11. I hope for the sake of the rest of us it can be contained to the within the US.

And they Shot John and Bobby Kennedy....unbelievable.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Trump doesn't have enough money to buy the American presidency.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I'd bomb the # out of his golf course, only that would kill more wildlife than he's already murdered. www.heraldscotland.com...

Donald Trump's controversial Scottish golf course has been criticised in a new report by the RSPB for damaging the environment.

The wildlife charity's State of the Nature report, launched by naturalist and TV presenter Sir David Attenborough, singled out Trump International Golf Links at the Menie Estae, Aberdeenshire, for harming nature in the area.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

We would be screwed....

Is that the new NWO tag team. Dumb and dumber

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr

We would be screwed....

Is that the new NWO tag team. Dumb and dumber

Its a new very "special" relationship

The fellowship of the hair.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Really? Trump is going to bomb the Middle East?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Trump doesn't have enough money to buy the American presidency.

He has a damn sight more than Obama, Clinton and a few others combined.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I thought you were talking about Dubya.

+24 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Yes I would vote for him....

Bomb the shiz out of ISIS Check
Build a facking huge wall. Check
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Check

Trump is the man!!!
edit on 15-11-2015 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Trump. What can you say.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

OK, for decades we have voted (the west not just the USA) for the same clowns election after election after election, because the choice has always been the same old same old. What changes? nothing at all, Why? because they are all the same and will not be mandated, they do not listen to the electorate ........ DO YOU think they should? after all, they are there on your vote.

OK, in the UK there was a farce recently with the election of the leader of the Labour party, for the price of £3 you could get a vote ( Less than the MSM has been pushing the 5 or 10 donations for Children in Need, what happened to any and ALL donations?)

Corbyn got in in the £3 vote, enough said.

Enough said, Trump would be a refreshing change (ref comments above), why not ........ lets try something different, I would certainly have "Lord Sugar" in charge in the UK given the chance.

What say you

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Fact is, if you understood American politics, you'd already know that America is NOT considering him and more than they are considering Bernie Sanders. This ALWAYS happens early in the election cycle, and if you actually paid attention and knew some history, you'd know this.

First off people know they can have fun with the pollsters, so they do. They make outrageous statements just to throw the pollsters off. Secondly, the guys who are "out front" early on never make it to the finish line. It's all fake. Remember Jesse Jackson? When he ran for President he got some amazing early numbers for his "Rainbow Coalition." The funny thing was that he started to believe it himself. I remember his speeches where he would breathlessly claim, "Somethin's happenin' in this land!"

Well, there wasn't. It's just that people wanted to express their frustration with politics as usual, so they picked the most outrageous candidate to support early, knowing full well when it came right down to it, they would not rock the boat. Jackson actually won some delegates, but who did the Democrats pick? Michael Dukakis, a lackluster boring man who couldn't come close to the man who actually won, George Bush.

So relax. It's going to be Hillary versus a much more conservative Republican (and I mean "conservative" as in "not outrageous like Trump") who will finally be at the head of the ticket. This has happened in every election in modern history.
edit on 11/15/2015 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join