It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signature of The Creator. The Torah contains an ancient embedded "Security Code".

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

What you say about a Navajo rug is interesting.
Everything is based on the proper perspective isn't it?
when taking into account that Pharaoh ordered the death of millions of babies based on the predictions of his sorcerors, the above verse really comes out as one last chance to repent before his own evil visits him

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

when taking into account that Pharaoh ordered the death of millions of babies based on the predictions of his sorcerors, the above verse really comes out as one last chance to repent before his own evil visits him

And, the LORD counters, some thirty something years later, and kills millions of babies in retaliation. Was Moshe the Pharaoh's first born? Why was the LORD sitting in ambush, waiting to kill him? What is the significance of his wife performing her son's circumcision in protest?

Tapestry, mere tapestry. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The Come Around....
The Lord God Of Moses, With A Mighty Hand, Does Not Smite Children.
To Each Municipality That Adores Itself And Sets Its Sights On Survival... Has But One Thing In Common. A Garrison! The Consecrated. First Born!

This Is Common Knowledge...

Pharaoh... Had Only Ten Chances To Let Go. Upon The Tenth... He Would Pay The Mighty Of God Of Moses The Finders Fee. A Dead Garrison. Afterwards... There Was No Thing To Stop Them From Leaving. If You Think Dead Children... Then You Are Folly. God Is, Was, And Always Will Be A GANGSTER. The Highest Order!
pharaoh Was Well In Worshipping The Sun. As It Was The Lesser Light Of The World. The First Was His Garrison. Darkness Took Him... When A New And Powerful Garrison Took Control Of The Strange City. It Was Not An Eclipse. It Was Gangster To Gangster. All For One... And One For All. Israel Was AWESOME! Mighty Hand!

But... Silly Boy Blue... Thought Darkness Was Only A Joke. Now His Story Rings Through The Ages... As Funny.

They Were Just Metaphors.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

What type of gangster do you think he was like?
More like Bugsy Siegel or Al Capone?
or maybe John Dillinger?
I have a sweet spot for Bonnie and Clyde myself

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

What type of gangster do you think he was like?
More like Bugsy Siegel or Al Capone?
or maybe John Dillinger?
I have a sweet spot for Bonnie and Clyde myself

Well Said Laddy... You Do Him Well In Your Justice.
IMO... He Was Of The Usurping Kind. Wherein Found Is Him Alone. None To Rival Him.
Do Not Confuse Him With Criminality. But... With Reverence For The Ass Whipping He Can Dish Out.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I'm Smoking Newports 100s... Packs A Day.
My Time Is Short... And My Name Comes With Me.
And No! You May Not Have Some...

But... Hail & Thunder Are Delightful I Hear. Wants Somes.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Yuk. May I suggest switching to American spirit menthol?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join