It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't know what I've done to piss you off...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Wrong. The post was COMPLETELY RELEVANT in all respects. Here Charlie is saying, in effect, "Oh, woe is me, somebody doesn't like what I said and now they're picking on me."

BZZZ, wrong. That's not what Charlie is saying at all. It's a pervasive Klan-like attitude of kill everything non-white/non-Christian regardless of how upstanding the individual is that is the problem and is what he's trying to speak up about. He's done nothing to you or anyone else on here, he's not going to toss you off a building or blow you up. And yet, people act like he will because of a damn book. Again, what has CHARLIE himself done to deserve piss-poor treatment like this?

Talk about lack of respect on ATS. You're apparently only deserving of it if you're Christian.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Wrong. The post was COMPLETELY RELEVANT in all respects. Here Charlie is saying, in effect, "Oh, woe is me, somebody doesn't like what I said and now they're picking on me."

BZZZ, wrong. That's not what Charlie is saying at all. It's a pervasive Klan-like attitude of kill everything non-white/non-Christian regardless of how upstanding the individual is that is the problem and is what he's trying to speak up about.

With all due respect to you and Charlie... There is a much more pervasive 'Anti-Christian /Anti-White' attitude here at ATS. It's obvious to anyone paying attention to the comments.

Oh look! HERE's one now:

You're apparently only deserving of it [respect] if you're Christian.

I haven't seen a whining rant about THAT here yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if one has been written in the past.
edit on 16-11-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

It must suck when someone who professes the same religion you have, does something evil. I have some friends who are Muslim. They're feeling the heat also. They're just pissed at the extremists though.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Bzzt. You're in denial, pure and simple. You can't befriend people who want to kill you. This is not a Kumbaya world. Pretend it's not happening at your peril.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Charlie I was appalled to see that you felt inclined to write such a rant.
It shouldn't be necessary.

You are the kindest most compassionate person on this old ship. Shame on them.
Who in their right mind expects a person to take responsibility for every one.
Of course I have encountered this kind of ignorance but it is unacceptable.
Go Post.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Bzzt. You're in denial, pure and simple. You can't befriend people who want to kill you. This is not a Kumbaya world. Pretend it's not happening at your peril.

I know plenty of people that would love to see me dead.

I don't think they are Muslim though.

hahahahaha

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Only 2 problems Charlie. Being from Europe you don't follow the NFL. That's a biggie for this Canuck.
2-
"3 fold" doesn't work. Newton proved that.
Other than that we're good.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Personal real life experience says you're the one in denial.
You're really pulling from beyond the rectum here. You're a lost cause, so I'm not going to bother further.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Chin up mate,dont let the knuckle draggers get you down.....

I know this has been mentioned i was wanting to reinforce it.....

Love your input mate,your a smart fellah and thoughtful with your posts...

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Never knew you were Muslim...don't care, to be honest. I judge you by your words, not preconceived notions that some people tell me that I should have.

You and I tend to butt heads on political ideology from time to time, but that's expected, and I don't think less of you as a human being for your opinions.

Be who you are--people on here are often times ignorant to what they say.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Since this is a thread about yourself and beliefs. Can I ask you, why do you believe in the Quran? As an atheist, It just seems absurd to follow these ancient texts that are hard to comprehend and filled with interpretative meanings.

Even if one understands all the versus in the Quran or other holy texts, what makes them true?

Furthermore, why would one follow a religion, such as christianity or islam, that have brought constant unrest to the world?

If God is real, then it would be wise to make a straight forward book that could be easily understand in today's society. It seems absurd that people are relying on ancient books as a source to live their lives. I know the world will never be atheist, nor do I think everybody should. I just think that religions could be much better and less confusing.

Lastly, I doubt many anti-islam remarks are aimed at individual Muslims. I'm completely against Islam, but I have nothing against non-extremist muslims. It's only the ideology I dislike.

Anyway, I hope you don't feel like ATS users are against you because of your belief system. I believe that most ATS users are not so childish to judge a person by a disagreement in beliefs.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

You're Muslim?

Just kidding I knew that. And we've had some differences
but, I'm sure you know I would never hold your belief against
you. We've also agreed more times than not.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Wow this thread is a love-in for whiney religious folk lol.
It is good that you put this in 'rant' Charlie, I don't know what grief you've been getting online, but I would say clicking alert is a better option if anything is against T's&C's, otherwise you're just bleating to the wind.

For the record, I have as little respect for your religion as anyone else's, ie, zero, nothing, nada.
I respect your right to hold a belief but if you are ridiculed for it then tough luck, I don't care, that's just freedom of expression.
Okay, this is a privately owned website, so 'freedom' of expression is down to house rules, but again I suggest clicking alert instead of whining like a child looking for hugs and love because you are apparently so oppressed. Lame.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Okay, this is a privately owned website, so 'freedom' of expression is down to house rules, but again I suggest clicking alert instead of whining like a child looking for hugs and love because you are apparently so oppressed. Lame.

Written like a true whiner indeed.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Perhaps you misunderstand what whining is?
No whining on my part just an observation that this thread is a good example of it.
Try again lad.

*Edit*
Hahaha! You got a star for that? Lol funny as #, go on, explain where I am whining?
I am saying that this thread is all about self-pity and a need for hugs and love.
You may of course disagree, but no whining from me, ridicule if anything, but clearly no whining. Lol, lame.
edit on 19.11.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

No whining on my part just an observation that this thread is a good example of it.
Try again lad.

Or perhaps you can't relate because you're so perfect
running with an imperfect crowd. It's easy to say hit the alert
button if you're butt hurt or insulted but if i did that everytime
I'd be banned for driving the Mods nuts. Frankly, I'd apply a line
from," The Rock " to your post. Guess which one.
edit on Rpm111915v06201500000050 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

originally posted by: grainofsand

Try again lad.

Or perhaps you can't relate because you're so perfect
running with an imperfect crowd. It's easy to say hit the alert
button if you're butt hurt or insulted but if i did that everytime
I'd be banned for driving the Mods nuts. Frankly, I'd apply a line
from," The Rock " to your post. Guess which one.

No claims of perfection from me, perhaps you imagine things?
I never get butt-hurt online, y'all are just anonymous avatars on a discussion forum, it is why I think the OP's whining is so lame, but he got what he wanted with the love and hugs so I hope it validates his perception of self lol.

...I won't click on the vid fella, if you have a point to make be as blunt as I am, no need for silly youtubes if you are able to articulate your words as an educated person.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Oh believe me I was blunt.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Oh believe me I was blunt.
No you weren't, you posted a youtube (I assume with the line you wished to convey) then #ted out and edited it away.
If you have a point to make then type it and I'll respond, but right now I just see someone too frightened to clearly express what their real point is.

You don't like that I'm not feeling the gushing love for the poor downtrodden OP, deal with it or argue your point.
I've never been here to make friends and I have as little respect for your religion as the OP's, none...how's that for equality eh?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Listen Chuck...

"Water off a ducks back" and all that my man.

High speed, low drag....

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join