It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's why I'm voting Trump in 2016

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Here's the F###kin psycho your voting for..May God forgive you because the people of the middle east wont.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I think it's cute that so many people still think their vote matters.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
It will be a bush clinton election. If Trump runs as an independent Hillary will be president. Trump would never get the electoral votes anyway. Our system is a facade.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
Here's why I'm voting Trump in 2016

Sorry, but people's 'reasons' for doing stupid toxic things never really interested me.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Clinton and Bush. Trust me. Our system is rigged.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DogMeat
I said this the day Trump said he was running.
Trump is a Trojan Horse for the Clinton's and TPTB... Period.

He will lose in the speed in the upcoming polls and at the last second drop out.
Thus giving the White House to Hildabeast......

he's old pals wityh the Clintons . . . went to chelseas wedding . . . should be obvious that he's in it to help Hillary yep.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Why do you want to tear this country apart? I know that we have a lot of problems, but do you SERIOUSLY think it will end well if we tear it all down under the pretexts of rebuilding it? Do you think that you will suddenly be MORE free than you were before? Because I think that anything that would arise from tearing this country apart would be totalitarian to the extreme.

We only have to look at the French Revolution and Napoleon as an example.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You don't know that. What will make it end? Maintaining our current system? The state of America is unprecedented and no comparison you present will convince me that tearing down our system will yield the results you present. If you want to tow the line then be my guest, but anyone who says that we don't need a rebuild is a government troll. Self rule is the way. Democracy is one person's oppression and another person's freedom. It's a flawed concept. Keep voting. You vote against one half of your own people. How could that possibly work? It can't and there will always be unrest.

The 2nd amendment is a perfect example of the flaw in democracy. One person votes for gun restrictions because it makes him/her feel safe. Their neighbor votes for less restrictions because they believe self preservation is the safe road. They both want the same thing, safety, but they take exactly opposite paths. One side wins the majority. The other side is angered that their neighbor has imposed their beliefs upon them. The losing side feels less safe. A system that fails 49% of the people doesn't work. It's so obvious.

Democracy is what sustains social welfare. Self reliance is the way.

Trump 2016 for the destruction of America.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

You don't know that. What will make it end? Maintaining our current system? The state of America is unprecedented and no comparison you present will convince me that tearing down our system will yield the results you present. If you want to tow the line then be my guest, but anyone who says that we don't need a rebuild is a government troll. Self rule is the way. Democracy is one person's oppression and another person's freedom. It's a flawed concept. Keep voting. You vote against one half of your own people. How could that possibly work? It can't and there will always be unrest.

Have you ever heard the term, "Those who don't study history are doomed to repeat it?" Because you are traveling down that path. You say I don't know that, but I have history on my side. Violent revolutions, more times than not end up with worse systems of governance than better ones.

Also, do you have an idea for a BETTER system than what we have now? If you think a Democratic Republic is a flawed system, what do you think would work better?

The 2nd amendment is a perfect example of the flaw in democracy. One person votes for gun restrictions because it makes him/her feel safe. Their neighbor votes for less restrictions because they believe self preservation is the safe road. They both want the same thing, safety, but they take exactly opposite paths. One side wins the majority. The other side is angered that their neighbor has imposed their beliefs upon them. The losing side feels less safe. A system that fails 49% of the people doesn't work. It's so obvious.

Democracy is what sustains social welfare. Self reliance is the way.

So what would be a better system then? You telling everyone what we should and shouldn't do?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I would personally prefer Sanders as President, over all the current candidates, but at the same time, don't quite understand why people think Donald Trump is a worse choice than Clinton II or Bush III.

Although Trump did grow up rich, inheriting money and property from his fathers businesses, the Trump Family is self-made for the most part and do not seem to be not directly connected with NWO/Old-Money types (all the Trumps are Tax Dodgers BTW). Trumps grandfather did not process properly through Ellis Island, in the late 1800's and had left behind many unpaid debt in Europe by the time he came to America and started his new businesses. People like Donald Trump and Ross Perot are considered "trash" by the standards of the Romney and Bush clans, with family members having held political offices in the Untied States, as far back as the 1850's. Note, Reagan, Clinton, and Obama also had no direct family ties to the NWO. However, they were not nearly as wealthy, nor as independently bold, as Trump or Perot and eventually all of them did "toe the line", following the orders of the NWO.

The reality is that Trump will NEVER be accepted as part of the true "Owners of Capital" club because he is the decedent of regular working class immigrants from Germany, that came to the USA via Ellis Island. Whether voters believe it or not, people like Donald Trump and Ross Perot before him, are truly, the best chance, regular people have to being represented by someone in office who's family is not part of the NWO. Although I have not thoroughly checked, it does not appear that Donald Trump nor Ross Perot were ever invited to or attended the Bilderberg Conference. That's a GOOD sign, not a bad one.

Also there are some other things to consider, if Trump wins the republican nomination or somehow gets huge backing as an Independent, the "Owners of Capital" will simply do what they did to Ross Perot and once that process unfolds he will eventually decide to "willingly withdraw" from the race.

Also, do people really believe, that if someone like Donald Trump wins the election, that he will be able to do what he wants, as apposed to, what the "Military Industrial Complex" wants him to do?

Anyone who becomes President of the United States has to "cow tow" to the "Military Industrial Complex" and even Donald Trump is not immune to a guaranteed "CIA visit" once in office.

Be assured they will pay him a visit, if he ever wins, and like Ross Perot, Jessie Ventura, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Obama, he too will be told to "toe the line" and "play ball", as they dictate. For example, why in the world did Arnold Schwarzenegger need to do ANYTHING along party lines? His fame and popularity COMPLETELY transcended political parties, yet somehow he was still "answering" to politicians who "in theory" should have had no affect on his personal life, political career or personal fortune, all of which existed prior to being elected and was held COMPLETELY outside of the confines or influence of the "Military Industrial Complex".

Also consider this angle, there is a huge assets difference between Mitt Romney, who has a $250 million net worth and Ross Perot with a $5 billion net worth (Donald Trump has a net worth of $4 Billion). Yet, someone like Romney was a shoe in for party nominations, but not Perot and this time around it will be Jeb Bush that gets the party nomination, not Trump. As I alluded to above, its NOT the money nor the popular vote that matters, people like Mitt and Jeb are government insiders and both come from families that always have been government insiders. That was not the case at all with Perot and the same goes for Trump, hence neither of them can be elected regardless of the popular vote or the public's desires.

Ross Perot dropping out of the 1992 election was not happenstance either, nor simply about his daughters wedding:

Mr. Perot offered no evidence, only quoting friends and an unidentified "top Republican." "I can't prove any of it today," he said on tonight's CBS News program "60 Minutes." "But it was a risk I did not have to take," he added, "and a risk I would not take where my daughter is concerned." Mr. Perot accused the unidentified C.I.A. employee of being hired to tap into his computerized stock trading program to prevent him from having the money to revive his campaign.

Trump and Sanders, in my opinion, are the least likely, currently "visible candidates" to be heavily affiliated with NWO/Old-Money types. Trump and Sanders weren't "born into" the "right kind" of political families, in fact their ancestors were immigrants from the lower classes of Europe. Its actually really too bad they can't be on the same ticket, running as Independents, with Sanders as President and Trump as VP, with people like Ralph Nader, Jessie Ventura and Ron Paul filling the various cabinet positions (pooling campaign resources, with the intention of actually trying to win, as a team and not solo).

But if they tried to pull a "hat trick" like that, I'm sure quite a few of them would QUICKLY find themselves at risk of being in a "plane crash" or on the wrong end of a "car accident".

I think Ross Perot would have done a much better job than ANY of the "good ol' boys" that we've gotten as Presidents since then. Again, Perot dropping out of the 1992 election was not happenstance, nor was it simply about his daughters wedding. He was likely threatened in some way that none of us can imagine. Why has he been so quiet, for the last 20+ years? Donald Trump will be no different, but, if he decides to run for President and he somehow wins, best case scenario, it will be Arnold Schwarzenegger or Ronald Reagan all over again.
edit on 16-11-2015 by boohoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

People with this line of thinking come across to me exactly like the people who want to start a nuclear holocaust in order to cause Jesus to appear and save us.

How about just not burning down what we have in the first place.
edit on 16-11-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join