It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'shocking and brutal' surveillance video captures two cops beating a robbery suspect in San Fran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

The video, taken from surveillance footage, was recorded in 10-second increments with gaps in between so the beating was actually twice as long as what was shown. It shows the moment two policemen chase a suspect to Clinton Park and Stevenson Street. One officer jumps on him and both of them use batons to beat him while he is on the ground as other police cars come screeching to the scene with their sirens blaring. 'Lay on the fu***** ground,' one of the officers shouts breathlessly to the suspect, later named as Stanislav Petrov.

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Okay. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH> These cops need to be arrested and with the grace of God, given the EXACT SAME TREATMENT! I know we see stories everyday and you can get "use" to it BUT THAT'S another problem with all of this.

The perp is a perp. But a cop is a reprsentitive of the community they serve. They get paid to do the police job-not to harm and mame people without cause. These two will hopefully be placed in a cell with an anti-cop cell mate.......

And, remember, what you are watching is a pause-delay (10 second interval). The beating is double + what you see.

WARNING: Do not watch if you have a weak "insight". It is sad to see, I kid you not.

Almost as bad as the cop shooting the dude in the back in PA, (occurred 10 miles from my house. That cop is crazy. I have a pal who left the Department as she was .... making love... her way into the Department. Anyway, I degress

Thougths and anyone inthe San Fran area hear about this. This story came from the British Daily Mail.
edit on 11/15/2015 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
What do you wanna bet the officer pulling up in the car was told the guy was resisting? After all, nobody was around to see them beating him while he was flat out, backup only got there when he was on his knees.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
[sarcasm]
Well if that isn't a textbook case of resisting arrest, I don't know what is.

That whole laying on the ground and taking a beating obviously hurt the officers knuckles.

He should be charged with assault on a police officer...

am I wrong?
[/sarcasm]

All kidding aside. I often find myself wondering. Dirt bags like this often get what they deserve. But do they deserve a brutal beat down from the police?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Apparantly he injured a deputy before this incident. Nothing will happen to these cops if he injured own of their own.

But that was 1 he'll of a beating. If the guy didn't tense up like he did he may very well be dead, especially with the barrage to the head he was getting.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
That one was caught on camera...

I wonder how much LEO brutality slips under the radar?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
That one was caught on camera...

I wonder how much LEO brutality slips under the radar?

Given that it is unbelievable the amount of police brutality, and dare I say murder in any man's book, that is on camera in the first place, the mind boggles as to how much unseen does on. This is truly third world...worse even, behaviour.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
"Get on the ground!"
"Stop resisting.... Stop resisting.... Stop resisting.... Stop resisting!"

WTF is there to launch a probe for? It's quite clear these two pigs are guilty of brutally beating the guy!
No probe, no trial, just fired and directly to jail is what's needed here. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.

It's like a vengeance thing with these guys.
You took us on a high speed chase, you hurt one of our own, now you're gonna pay!

Pathetic meat bags. I hope they end up in jail and get what they deserve.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

Thank you for pointing that out (Stop resisting...). I meant to.

As a former LEO (retired) I am deeply sadden on this event and how US Policing has become.

When I started and most of my time there-it was Public Safety first. Now it First Aid for the Public....

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Would people give different responses if the title read: Attempted cop-killer beaten badly after long, high-speed chase ?
He ran over and injured one deputy and rammed another car then endangered countless lives by making police chase him.
He ran - all for a stolen car. He could have given himself up and the story would have ended there. He made the choice to try to kill the cops then get away.

Not saying these cops are in the right - they most certainly aren't.
But when you try to kill one of them don't expect a simple slap of cuffs on the wrist when your finally caught.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Did you even read the article?
Nowhere did I read that he "ran over a cop" or that he "tried to kill anyone".
The article says:

They approached the vehicle and the suspect inside started the car, ignored orders to stop and allegedly rammed two police cars, injuring one deputy and disabling his patrol vehicle.

It doesn't say how badly he was injured, but police are known to justify anything from a scratch up as an injury.

Regardless of what he did it doesn't justify the beating he got. What happened to innocent until proven guilty?
I agree with you that this was all kinds of stupid from both sides, but this police brutality is getting out of hand already.

It's long past time some of the cops in these cases are made an example of instead of being put back on duty after some of the s#$t they pull!

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Would people give different responses if the title read: Attempted cop-killer beaten badly after long, high-speed chase ?
He ran over and injured one deputy and rammed another car then endangered countless lives by making police chase him.
He ran - all for a stolen car. He could have given himself up and the story would have ended there. He made the choice to try to kill the cops then get away.

Not saying these cops are in the right - they most certainly aren't.
But when you try to kill one of them don't expect a simple slap of cuffs on the wrist when your finally caught.

According to the American source I read, the deputy was pushed and injured by one of the patrol cars the suspect rammed. That's a wee bit of a stretch then to say he ran him over, when he clearly didn't.
Anyway the tape was released by the sheriff's office and internal affairs have been brought in, rightly so since the man was not resisting, and was clubbed 30 times. The only other pertinent information I noted was that a loaded gun was found in the stolen vehicle. That may be neither here nor there since the gun wasn't used, and obviously the suspect didn't take it with him when he went for the fast walk.

www.thereporter.com...

top topics

join