It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blame Game Vs Personal Responsibilty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Everyone is blaming everyone else.. Human nature.. But the reality is that everyone has a choice.. The way you excercise that choice is down to the individual..

A fact that those apologists for terrorism seem to overlook...
Those Parisians on Friday chose to go to concerts, football, restruants etc.. Those young people did not choose to be murdered by those that chose to get up that morning with the choice to commit mass murder.. I say young people because this was an attack on the young...

Its a choice to pull the trigger.. A choice to indiscriminately take life and a choice to depress the trigger on the bomb vest.. A choice to put the vest on.. A choice to plan a coordinated murder spree.. But its also a choice to act against those that threaten and wipe them out..

There are no excuses.. Not foriegn policy.. Religion.. Or any reason to pull the trigger except those behind a gun who choose to make it..

That in mind.. My choice is to protect my country and those I love.. I choose to wipe those out who will do me harm ....

I wont make any excuses for that whatsoever
edit on 15-11-2015 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: EvanB

Well wiping out the ones who commit atrocities is the Agenda of most it is the weeding out that seems to be the problem because in a civilized society it is the guilty ones in general who get punished when caught..

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
per mare per terram .
those in paris where innocents ,this is no longer about courts and judges this is about survival now.
make your choice ,this is not just isis but the enemy within.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

We create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out.

We're history's actors…and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.

-Karl Rove

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Not seen any apologists for terrorism, seen lots of knee jerk reactions advocating all sorts of draconian security measures, which is probably more worrying especially when some are advocating concentration camps.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I would caution you about being manipulated by your emotional response. I allowed that to happen to me after 9/11 and now I see I played right into the hands of TPTB. Let the dust settle and the information come out before acting. There should be no joy in taking a life. If we must do so let us make sure it is for the right reasons.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=20034599]Metallicus....Hey there ...proud to know Ya , Metallicus.....

two starrs

edit on 15-11-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvanB
Everyone is blaming everyone else.. Human nature.. But the reality is that everyone has a choice.. The way you excercise that choice is down to the individual..

This started with amazing potential.

Who exactly are these apologists? Who has been saying these acts are justified?

There are no excuses.. Not foriegn policy.. Religion.. Or any reason to pull the trigger except those behind a gun who choose to make it..

There's always an excuse, as I'm sure you're about to make one to justify your own want for violence...... Eye of the beholder and all.

That in mind.. My choice is to protect my country and those I love.. I choose to wipe those out who will do me harm ....

And there it is... Your excuse. Funny how that works isn't it?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Where you see apologists for terrorism, I see people that understand that life is complex

These people feel that they need to stand up for the human rights of a people that will now be subjected to all kinds of retribution because they are being associated with terrorists - even though they themselves are not

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Im just stating that there are always other ways of getting your point across without whole scale murder..

We are in the dark.. Without a full picture of where the monster is so we go for anything that looks or feels like it..

I have seen on other sites advocating mass murder for mass murderers thus becoming the very thing they are shouting at..

This is all a choice.. The only free will choice we have to outside influences affecting our lives is the way we react to them.. Do we blow ourselves up?? Do we behead?? Do we drop a JDAM?? Do we pull the trigger?? Do we get angry??

I wont apologise for protecting those I love from outside forces acting on my life I had no hand in making.. But again I choose that as a last resort and not a first choice..

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Those that blame these acts on foriegn policy.. My children did not enforce foriegn policy or agenda on anyone.. But its them that will be left a world full of people blaming everyone else lacking the personal responsability to take the blame for ones own actions and just saying stop

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

You said this in your OP:

I choose to wipe those out who will do me harm .... I wont make any excuses for that whatsoever

Who are these people? Where are they?

Those that blame these acts on foriegn policy.. My children did not enforce foriegn policy or agenda on anyone..

No, but those of us that were silent while our governments - with the support of their citizens - chose to declare war on people who had never done them any harm, in order to punish a few who had...they didn't bother to determine who was who or who was where

They brought nothing but terror and destruction to innocent people. Young people, old people, women - babies...

Just how stupid are we really - that we think the answer is more war and more death?

edit on 11/15/2015 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Where you see apologists for terrorism, I see people that understand that life is complex

These people feel that they need to stand up for the human rights of a people that will now be subjected to all kinds of retribution because they are being associated with terrorists - even though they themselves are not

Apologists for Islam=Apologists for terrorists.

New York 9/11, London attacks, Madrid attacks, Charlie Hebdo, Boston Marathon bombing, Paris 11/13. All Islamic terror. If you are too politically correct to man the F up and defend yourself, at least man the F up and defend the defenseless. You know, the elderly, pregnant women, little babies. The West needs to grow a pair. Survival is not PC, it is savage.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: hammanderr

Survival is not PC, it is savage.

Then - you are a savage

You see nothing but good and evil. If I'm not on one side I must be on the other

If I defend innocent people that you don't approve of - I'm an apologist

Why don't you man up and try thinking for a change?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: hammanderr

Apologists for Islam=Apologists for terrorists.

New York 9/11, London attacks, Madrid attacks, Charlie Hebdo, Boston Marathon bombing, Paris 11/13. All Islamic terror. If you are too politically correct to man the F up and defend yourself, at least man the F up and defend the defenseless. You know, the elderly, pregnant women, little babies. The West needs to grow a pair. Survival is not PC, it is savage.

Life must be so nice and simple for you looking at everything in absolutes....is all you see black and white ?...

Go and educate yourself because if you do not you will end up on the front lines as cannon fodder for an ideal you do not even understand....

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Life must be so nice and simple for you looking at everything in absolutes....is all you see black and white ?...

Go and educate yourself because if you do not you will end up on the front lines as cannon fodder for an ideal you do not even understand....

No thanks.

You know the saying, "Indecision wracks the feeble mind"? While the West struggles with PC culture and is walking on eggshells not to offend anyone, ISIS is already planning the next attack.

While the West bombs Syria, Muslim refugees in Europe are building suicide vests
edit on 15-11-2015 by hammanderr because: quote

edit on 15-11-2015 by hammanderr because: quote

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
It's all very well saying you would kill, not kill or kill if required when you have no say in what the politicians decide, but what would you do if you knew you faced a real threat to you or your loved ones and therefore really wanted to end the troubles independently?

What would you do?

Can one person make a difference? Or do you just not entertain the idea and sit and wait for the inevitable?

edit on 15-11-2015 by PraeterLambo because: para added

top topics

join