It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Desperate Times - Desperate Measures

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: scorpio84

I stopped caring about what you think.

Cowards disgust me.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: masqua

That was something called "sarcasm." Anyhow, I think I've said all I need to for this threat. Others can read through it and make their own decisions - and hopefully some will contribute something of substance - whether it be for or against my position.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Cowards disgust me.

Then how do you live with yourself? You don't even have the courage to admit there's a major problem that needs a (perhaps radical to some) solution.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: scorpio84
a reply to: projectvxn

No, it's just that you argue like a libtard. Blanket statements of no substance interspersed with ad hominem jabs.

"Libtard" is not a real word. It's something that you find in places like Conservapedia. Please explain what on earth you are referring to. Although I suspect that you seem to have a total contempt for liberals.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Cowards disgust me.

Then how do you live with yourself? You don't even have the courage to admit there's a major problem that needs a (perhaps radical to some) solution.

Repeated use of "libtard" coupled with attacks on intellect, all while accusing others of ad hominem attacks.

You argue like somebody who has no valid point to make anymore, and as such has to resort to spinning and deflecting and turning things around.

That, coupled with the age old, tried and true "I am rubber your are glue" debate method is just...funny.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Cowards disgust me.

Repeated use of "libtard" coupled with attacks on intellect, all while accusing others of ad hominem attacks.

You argue like somebody who has no valid point to make anymore, and as such has to resort to spinning and deflecting and turning things around.

That, coupled with the age old, tried and true "I am rubber your are glue" debate method is just...funny.

Cheers!

Classic case of the pot calling the kettle black. Anyhow, feel free to rant - unless I see anyone add something of substance to this thread, I'll be watching it until it bores me.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Again with the I am rubber you are glue defense. It's a bold move, Cotton. Let's see how it works out!

I'll wait for the same.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Given your attitude through out this thread, I think many of us can be forgiven for not seeing the sarcasm.

I must admit to being some what surprised at this attitude coming from a minority woman.

Thankfully, not everyone shares your views. He didn't.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Given your attitude through out this thread, I think many of us can be forgiven for not seeing the sarcasm.

I must admit to being some what surprised at this attitude coming from a minority woman.

Thankfully, not everyone shares your views. He didn't.

Sorry, I missed the part where you had something of substance to add. If you disagree with my position on this issue, that's fine - but then could you give your stance on the best way forward?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Also, his Dream did not include being subjugated to Islamic rule. At least I don't think it did - would've been odd for a Christian preacher, wouldn't it?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Fight terrorism by becoming terrorists? Seems legit..

I said it once and I will say it again..only education is capable of preventing the ignorance that fuels terrorism...

A2D

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Not surprisingly, you missed the entire point of his speech, not to mention his lifes work... Pretty much everything he worked for. Died for, too.

I'd point it out to you, but your religious bigotry won't allow you to listen, or read.

I'll allow the personal insult to slide since your opinion means less than nothing to me. Prattle on with your hate.

Oh, meant to ask you, in a post here, you seem to be white...

Yet in this thread, you're a black female... Which is it?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Isn't that weeeeeird?!?

If it helps heal the wounds I know you suffered with the comments directed at you, I think you added much of substance to the thread.

One thing in particular that you added was amazingly substantial.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Knee jerk reactions like the op are pathetic.

Fact is your chance of dying via terrorism is minute.

Put things in perspective 129 people died in Paris and it has a population of 12 million.

Thats a 0.001% chance of dying in a terrorist attack.

Not to me worth turning into NAZI germany. ....

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I guess you ran the OP out of his own thread, given that he was active well after your comment was posted.

Shame. I was interested in that explanation.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
Hysterical times call for knee jerk reactions,

I like that...a LOT!!

It so describes the world's reaction to media spin and resultant action.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I haven't missed the point of his speech. I've heard it several times - and it didn't apply then (nor does it apply now) to tolerating a group that wishes to enslave the world under its particular world view of hate and intolerance.

Is it ironic that I will not tolerate having my culture usurped by these people? You bet.

Do I really care? No.

People can call me racist, bigot, xenophobe, etc. all day long. Compare me to Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin, Mao, etc. all you want. The fact - and it's a fact I'm afraid we are seeing already - is that these people your bleeding heart wants to protect so badly do not give a damn about you, your rights, or your safety.

Are there Muslims who are decent people? Yes, of course there are. However, there were members of the Nazi party who were decent people, but I don't believe we used that as an excuse to not fight Nazism.

We're all guilty of irony/hypocrisy in this one. Me for hating people who want to spread hate - and you for supporting the rights of those who would take yours away the second they had the chance.

As for being a white male or a black female - does it matter? Who's being racist now?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Sorry, which explanation. I try to be active here, but there are other things that require my attention throughout the day. Trust me, I won't be run out of my own thread.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Well, you claimed to be a black female to duck the question of whether, since you're a white male, you should be placed under 24/7 monitoring since most mass shootings in the US are carried out by white males, I would say being called out on your blatant lie makes it matter.

But yes, SG is racist for calling you out on your lie. After several pages of your religious intolerance is spewed.

Do your arms get tired from all the reaching? Legs tired from all the tap dancing? Poor guy.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Riiiiiight. So you can comment in other threads for hours and hours but are too busy to come back here.

Okay guy.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join