It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Desperate Times - Desperate Measures

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

How does keeping tabs on someone make it a "nationwide prison?"

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: scorpio84

Way to play the intentionally ignorant card.

You know EXACTLY what I meant with my "inconvenient" questions, so trying to spin that as you being "understanding" isn't going to work.

There is absolutely zero difference between your radicalism and "theirs." You both want to completely change the society you choose to live in to suit YOU. You both choose to blindly hate an entire group of people for no reason other than they're different than you.

You're a self admitted extremist. That begs the question as to how can I know you won't blow something up to get your way? You're an extremist. That's what extremists do. Guess we better keep you under surveillance now.

I enjoy reading your replies. They make me laugh - and laughter is always good. Well, maybe not always...but still. Okay, first of all, I'm not "radical" - unless by "radical" you mean firm in my belief and not willing to be flexible about it? For the last time, I do not hate any entire group - except for the ENTIRE GROUP of global terrorists.
Did I say I was an extremist? Either tongue-in-cheek or sarcasm. By all means, put me under surveillance.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: scorpio84

You haven't answered my question.

What's it like to be a coward?

I mean, how does it feel on the inside to be so fearful that you would have us violate every constitutional principle we hold dear in order to "feel safe"?

How does it feel to be so soft and weak that you would propose sacrificing the rights of individuals, without cause, just so you can have a false sense of security?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

a reply to: AngryCymraeg

It seems Sharia is even enshrined in your law:

Islamic Law adopted by Brits

Sharia courts don't exist in the UK? Then what is this:

Sharia Courts in the UK

Of course, The Telegraph is just nonsensical "faux news". Maybe a more "reliable" source could tell us more about this:

Almost 100 sharia courts operating in the UK

I realize that the light hurts at first, but your eyes will adjust.

And if you'd bother reading the sources you'd note this rather telling section from the BBC report: "But the informal councils have no legal powers and they cannot impose any penalties."
They are primarily for settling family disputes. There are very similar Jewish ones, but I don't see anyone running about wailing over those. UK law takes primacy. Remember that idiot on Faux News saying that Birmingham was Muslim-run with no Christians allowed? Total laughing stock here.
Now, can we please return to the issue at hand, as to why you think that mass deportations and mass executions are a good idea, because I'm fascinated. And appalled. Oh and I'd like to ask my question again: who else should be deported? Catholics? You know, all the IRA were Catholics. Let's deport them too! Atheists perhaps? Weren't the Weathermen atheists? Deport them too!

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Yes, I'm just a libtard idiot because I disagree with you, and the methods you propose. Anyone who disagrees with you is for appeasement and is for Sharia Law, and wants terrorism.

How DOES it feel to be so terrified you have to propose destroying the rights of an entire group of people just so you can feel safe at night?

You don't blame all Muslims, but from your OP:

-Deport Muslims (if not already citizens) to Islamic countries
-Keep close tabs on all Muslim citizens

edit on 11/15/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

No real rebuttal to make? Ridicule, ridicule, ridicule!

Yes, yes you did say you're extremist. And yes, yes you do hate an entire group of people. That would be Muslims.

You know, that whole group of people you're willing to "inconvenience?"

I'm glad you enjoy my replies. I enjoy yours too. It reminds me of just how horrific life would be were it to be lived day in and day out in fear. Fear born of complete ignorance.

And radicalization.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I mean, how does it feel on the inside to be so fearful that you would have us violate every constitutional principle we hold dear in order to "feel safe"?

How does it feel to be so soft and weak that you would propose sacrificing the rights of individuals, without cause, just so you can have a false sense of security?

Please. Don't be dramatic. It's just an inconvenience.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Oh, sorry Miss.

No clue, chief. Ask the Europeans who, instead of fighting for their identity and culture, give in to demands. Mosques in Europe..I'd love to see churches in Saudi Arabia.

I feel safe regardless. Terrorists can blow up every capital in Europe and I will still, personally, feel safe. That isn't really the point, though. The point is defeating terrorists. And really? Violating every constitutional principle - come off it. Where in the Constitution does it mention that non-citizens must be allowed to stay or that citizens have a perpetual right to privacy?

Whose rights are at stake here? "Soft" and "weak" - very nice attempt on the ad hominem.

I respect your service, but stop using the libtard method of argument.

1). Make blanket statements that are intentionally vague with nothing to back them up
2). Repeat the same drivel over and over again
3). Insult your interlocutor
4). Troll

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

The only thing I "fear" is that by the time you realize where the problem is, it will be too late. I feel like I'm arguing with a 20 something who knows very little.

(post by scorpio84 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Given your repeated comments towards me, it's all the more ironic that you then turn around and complain about others "insulting" you or trolling you.

Strange, I feel exactly the same way. It's like arguing with somebody who doesn't realize, despite being SUCH a student of history, that the "culture" of the US is a culture of religious freedom. It's kind of right there in some very core, foundational documents that pertain to the "culture" of the country.

ETA - also, you left out Muslims on your quaint list of things you fear. So it should read "the only thingS I fear are it being too late blah blah blah. And Muslims."
edit on 15-11-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I dislike Islam - then again, I dislike ALL religion. I do not, however, hate Muslims.

I'm just not blind about the facts nor am I fettered by the chains of political correctness.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Freedom from religion.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Freedom from religion.

Pretty sure the first amendment doesn't contain the phrase "freedom from religion." Nor does the 14th.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

lol, You're right, what was I thinking?

You know it's funny.

In this thread I get called a "libtard", and in my thread about European military weakness I get called a "Chickenhawk NeoCon Fox News Watcher"

I must be doing something right...I'm rustling all the jimmies.

That's what happens when you're consistent in defending the rights of individuals over the reactionary BS of cowardly politicos I guess.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Then again, gas chambers would be an effective way to prevent future radicalization.

And with that little statement, you've crossed a very important line with me, imho.

I think I'm done discussing the topic with you because of it. See you in the next thread, scorpio84.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: masqua

This guy is either trolling everyone, or he's just that twisted.

(post by scorpio84 removed for political trolling and baiting)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join