It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM protest turns into a violent racist mob.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
What are the odds that the "small minority" of violent protesters were the black people that were surrounded by white liberals marching with them?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
What are the odds that the "small minority" of violent protesters were the black people that were surrounded by white liberals marching with them?

Did they allow white people to March with them? Mizzou didn't. They said they needed a black only space.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Whenever they say, "a small minority acted badly", that usually means a huge percentage acted badly, a lesser percent really acted badly and a small minority acted criminally. Chasing a young female student out of the library screaming, "f***K you white b***h", in her face, is definitely criminal. Shouldn't feminists be upset? Isn't that violence against women?

BLM is doing more to foment anti black racism than any KKK organization could ever do. Most white Americans are pretty cool with African Americans, they watch Oprah, they voted for Obama, they watch the hell out of football and basketball, they like Ben Carson. But attacking white peoples kids that are studying in the library.....not so good for black/white relations.
edit on 16-11-2015 by hammanderr because: punctuation

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jahari

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog

originally posted by: lucifershiningone
hmm..when members of a black movement do something..blame entire movement.

When a white person shoots up theater, church...blame the individual not the influence certain white groups have had or it becomes about how society has failed them...typical.

Did you not see how racist white groups are treated in the media after the Charleston shooting (even before that they are mocked and looked at as evil people)? Did you not see the rush to take down a flag, move some dead confederate bodies, change the names of streets, get rid of monuments after that event? Did you not see all the articles dealing with white racism and we need to fix it after the shooting mostly from other white people? This isn't a one time event either members of the black lives matter all over America have been showed doing some pretty messed up things.

Here is the mind set of many of members of Black Lives Matter/similar groups

look up Latausha Nedd

I'm pretty sure there have been 2 killings of cops by Black Lives Matter Supporters (or at least sympathizers) and then you have that Virginia mass shooter who talked about the Charleston shooting in his manifesto.

Warning they are NSFW and really disturbing
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

What's your point?

That this isn't a one time thing when it comes to BLM, the media/public do look at what might of influenced a mass shooter (like the neo-nazi's who have committed terrorism/Dylan Roof/abortion bombers/anti-government), and people don't make excuses for mass shooters like lucifershiningone is claiming.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

Really?

Read the those threads concerning them, people talk about drugs, mental illness, society failing them.

They rarely blame a group for the one shooter, but say a black protester or few of them do something..they demonize the entire movement.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Really?

Read the those threads concerning them, people talk about drugs, mental illness, society failing them.

They rarely blame a group for the one shooter, but say a black protester or few of them do something..they demonize the entire movement.

I already responded to your logical fallacy, you steered clear of my response as it destroyed your argument. Here is my response again.

When a part of the BLM group does something and they keep those members part of the group the whole group is sanctioning it.

When a white person shoots a bunch of black people we lock them up and ostracize them, we do not support them and welcome them with open arms to march with us while we tell the black people they can't join in.

That's what you get when only Black lives matter, not all lives.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Really?

I already responded to your logical fallacy, you steered clear of my response as it destroyed your argument. Here is my response again.

When a part of the BLM group does something and they keep those members part of the group the whole group is sanctioning it.

When a white person shoots a bunch of black people we lock them up and ostracize them, we do not support them and welcome them with open arms to march with us while we tell the black people they can't join in.

That's what you get when only Black lives matter, not all lives.

Lol those are two totally different crimes. I see where your trying to go but your not doing a good job getting there. Your implying if a black person shoots a bunch of white people that black people will keep them around and I say either your intentionally saying things you know to be untrue or you have the slightest idea what your talking about. I in no way want to disregard what your saying just try to compare like scenarios. Murder>Name calling!

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Really?

A lot of these US mass shooters aren't shooting up these places because some group is telling them to do it and they aren't killing in the name of religion/politics. when someone like the Virginia shooter claims he was inspired from other mass shooters it's brought up. What recent mass shootings are you talking about that were inspired by a group and people didn't talk about it? I'm guessing you are missing what was said about Roof, the Oklahoma bomber, and that Bundy Ranch couple who committed a mass shooting (all those events were used against the right wing and many also wrongly used events like the Gifford Shooting/Boston Bombing to claim the right wing inspired the event). People bring up drugs and mental illness when it does look to play a factor in why the person might of done it but no one takes blame away from the person who did it.

The story about a Black Lives matter supporter who killed a cop wasn't talked about all that much and only really picked up by right wing news sources and I'm also pretty sure that shooting of 2 cops done in NY because of what happened to Mike Brown wasn't really a giant news story for more than a few days.

www.nydailynews.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Can you list 5 2015 mass shootings that were inspired by a group and their motivation wasn't talked about?
edit on 16-11-2015 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Really?

A lot of these US mass shooters aren't shooting up these places because some group is telling them to do it and they aren't killing in the name of religion/politics. when someone like the Virginia shooter claims he was inspired from other mass shooters it's brought up. What recent mass shootings are you talking about that were inspired by a group and people didn't talk about it? I'm guessing you are missing what was said about Roof, the Oklahoma bomber, and that Bundy Ranch couple who committed a mass shooting (all those events were used against the right wing and many also wrongly used events like the Gifford Shooting/Boston Bombing to claim the right wing inspired the event). People bring up drugs and mental illness when it does look to play a factor in why the person might of done it but no one takes blame away from the person who did it.

The story about a Black Lives matter supporter who killed a cop wasn't talked about all that much and only really picked up by right wing news sources and I'm also pretty sure that shooting of 2 cops done in NY because of what happened to Mike Brown wasn't really a giant news story for more than a few days.

www.nydailynews.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Can you list 5 2015 mass shootings that were inspired by a group and their motivation wasn't talked about?

That's where the problem lies. People seem to be grouping themselves by race on these topics. Nevertheless your spot on most mass shootings, race motivated or not are actions thought of and carried out by one person. Those idiot's at the BLM protest were also actions of individuals not the group/movement.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Lol those are two totally different crimes. I see where your trying to go but your not doing a good job getting there.

It's the example a pro BLM person used in this very thread.

Your implying if a black person shoots a bunch of white people that black people will keep them around and I say either your intentionally saying things you know to be untrue or you have the slightest idea what your talking about. I in no way want to disregard what your saying just try to compare like scenarios. Murder>Name calling!

If a White person chases a black woman screaming run you ni**a b*tch, we don't then cheer him on and ask him to join us on our "all white march" ... which we don't have anyways.

Because we recognize those are really racist things, and the majority white community ostracizes the minority who think that way. When BLM does not label those people racists, when they do not ostracize them, when they invite them in with open arms, they then welcome those things and the people who do them.

BLM is racist. All Lives Matter.

We do not need "black only" marches and spaces.

MLK did not have a dream of white and black people marching separately. BLM is divisive.

If I am wrong then show me where the majority white culture accepted a white man chasing a black woman out of a library screaming obscenities at her. BLM accepts it, or you can show me where BLM labels the black people doing this as racist.
edit on 16-11-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Really?

www.nydailynews.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

That's where the problem lies. People seem to be grouping themselves by race on these topics. Nevertheless your spot on most mass shootings, race motivated or not are actions thought of and carried out by one person. Those idiot's at the BLM protest were also actions of individuals not the group/movement.

When a Christian bombs an abortion clinic because of his religious views then that needs to be talked about and the fact that his religious views motivated him to do it shouldn't be censored, the same is done with militia members, far left extremist, animal rights advocates, Muslims, Jews, racist, and Neo Nazi's. So the anti-police chants, killing people/cops for revenge, being racist, acts of violence, and property destruction by BLM shouldn't reflect on the movement? Do you disagree and defend the KKK when people used the actions/words of KKK members to attack the KKK (and no I'm not comparing the 2 groups or claiming they have the same history so far, I just want to know if you draw the line with them or look at their group the same way)?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   

And 99.9% of Christians will shun anyone doing that. Can anyone show me where BLM is calling this minority a bunch of racists?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Lol those are two totally different crimes. I see where your trying to go but your not doing a good job getting there.

It's the example a pro BLM person used in this very thread.

Your implying if a black person shoots a bunch of white people that black people will keep them around and I say either your intentionally saying things you know to be untrue or you have the slightest idea what your talking about. I in no way want to disregard what your saying just try to compare like scenarios. Murder>Name calling!

If a White person chases a black woman screaming run you ni**a b*tch, we don't then cheer him on and ask him to join us on our "all white march" ... which we don't have anyways.

Because we recognize those are really racist things, and the majority white community ostracizes the minority who think that way. When BLM does not label those people racists, when they do not ostracize them, when they invite them in with open arms, they then welcome those things and the people who do them.

BLM is racist. All Lives Matter.

We do not need "black only" marches and spaces.

MLK did not have a dream of white and black people marching separately. BLM is divisive.

If I am wrong then show me where the majority white culture accepted a white man chasing a black woman out of a library screaming obscenities at her. BLM accepts it, or you can show me where BLM labels the black people doing this as racist.

I challenge you to do the same in the black community. Not just this incident. I don't know the details and neither do you. Neither one of us was there. Did somebody check them after the fact? Maybe. Oh and just be clear I'm not arguing in favor of BLM because like you said ALM. But what I've seen this last year on ATS is a lot of accepted bigotry and racism under the guise of discussion. I'm just trying to be the unbiased commentator on some of these many race related threads that pops up on a daily basis now. What I wouldn't do for a little doom and gloom poor like the good ol'days.

Let me ask you this. Do you have any racist in your family? If so are they still welcome at family functions?

What I have noticed is black people are more openly racist and white America too ashamed or scares to say anything. I find that a double standard that needs to be fixed if any tyoe of healthy dialog can be had. But then the argument can be justifiably be shifted towards why that's the case. Yes it's the actions of some old dead white guys that enslaved some old dead black people and that degree of hatred and violence towards them lasted up until say 45 years ago.

So as I'm sure you already know things aren't as simple as we like to pretend. We are a psychologically damaged country. Blacks see white people as the uncle that bought them toys and gifta but molested them and white people see black people as unwanted visitors in their country.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Jahari

I do hope you address my question about if you feel the same way about the KKK and if the things their members did/said should be used against their movement (and just to make this clear I'm not comparing BLM to the KKK).

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Really?

www.nydailynews.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

When a Christian bombs an abortion clinic because of his religious views then that needs to be talked about and the fact that his religious views motivated him to do it shouldn't be censored, the same is done with militia members, far left extremist, animal rights advocates, Muslims, Jews, racist, and Neo Nazi's. So the anti-police chants, killing people/cops for revenge, being racist, acts of violence, and property destruction by BLM shouldn't reflect on the movement? Do you disagree and defend the KKK when people used the actions/words of KKK members to attack the KKK (and no I'm not comparing the 2 groups or claiming they have the same history so far, I just want to know if you draw the line with them or look at their group the same way)?

If your not comparing the two I suggest you come up with another group to compare them to. Apples and oranges and all. But like I said before I'm not pro-BLM.

But how about when a Christian (black) nation say bomb a Muslim (white/establishment/cops) nation killing innocent civilians (majority of unracist white americans), do christians condemn those acts or do they try their best not to think about the innocence lost and just the bad guys they were after? Bad guys that have done terrible things to them(slavery, war on drugs, jim crow, civil rights etc). I'm not saying it's right but white america were the equivalent of ISIS to many blacks throughout history(public lynchings/police brutality). So I guess a large minority of the black community has a bombs away mentality at this point.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Really?

www.nydailynews.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

If your not comparing the two I suggest you come up with another group to compare them to. Apples and oranges and all. But like I said before I'm not pro-BLM.

But how about when a Christian (black) nation say bomb a Muslim (white/establishment/cops) nation killing innocent civilians (majority of unracist white americans), do christians condemn those acts or do they try their best not to think about the innocence lost and just the bad guys they were after? Bad guys that have done terrible things to them(slavery, war on drugs, jim crow, civil rights etc). I'm not saying it's right but white america were the equivalent of ISIS to many blacks throughout history(public lynchings/police brutality). So I guess a large minority of the black community has a bombs away mentality at this point.

I said twice I wasn't comparing the 2 groups and you didn't answer my question so I will ask it again Do you disagree and defend the KKK when people used the actions/words of KKK members to attack the KKK?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

I do hope you address my question about if you feel the same way about the KKK and if the things their members did/said should be used against their movement (and just to make this clear I'm not comparing BLM to the KKK).

Their movement is a movement of hate so I don't need a member to say or do anything for me to dislike their movement. It's built on a history of widespread murder and violence not just a few bad apples.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Really?

www.nydailynews.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

I said twice I wasn't comparing the 2 groups and you didn't answer my question so I will ask it again Do you disagree and defend the KKK when people used the actions/words of KKK members to attack the KKK?

Lol can I get a second to type it out geez.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   

When cops kill innocent people then it does reflect on the American police force and the BLM are using the actions of police officers to bash cops! The BLM is using the actions of a few cops to force all cops to change their policies and their actions. When America bombs countries get's involved in a violent conflicts it also reflects on how the world views America and same goes for white people who were alive at those times.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Their movement is a movement of hate so I don't need a member to say or do anything for me to dislike their movement. It's built on a history of widespread murder and violence not just a few bad apples.

BLM has plenty of hatred in their movement when it comes to white people, cops, America, Republicans/blue dog Democrats, and anyone who doesn't do what they want/say.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join