It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM protest turns into a violent racist mob.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
So after seeing the cry bully tactics used by the current crop of SJWs ruining American Education this shouldn't really be a surprise.
A few days ago we had Mizzou protesters trying to ban white people from their protests, now we have this.

thetab.com...

This really should get some coverage in the media, but I expect they'd be too scared to take it.

+36 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: b14warrior

The SPLC (Southern Poverty Law Center) defines hate groups as those that "... have beliefs or practices that attack or malign an entire class of people, typically for their immutable characteristics."

The BLM movement is clearly a hate group, and this incident is simply a testament to that fact.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
We have to be patience and try a more loving parent like nature to our approach to resolve the lunacy or this could be like Kent State and LA Riots all over again. These youth in the colleges are the future of our society and they along with BLM are currently delusional thinking they understand what they are doing. Such an extreme did not happen overnight and will need some patience on the part of those of us who pay bills and make things happen.
edit on 15-11-2015 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2015 by Justoneman because: grammar

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Lol

You cannot combat racism by acting in the manner that makes people hate your race to begin with. But this, of course, is beyond the comprehension of these people. It is all they know. Meanwhile, it does nothing but amp up hatred of them. Yawn.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Isn't it strange how two oppressive groups (Bureau of Land Management and Black Lives Matter) share the same acronym?

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

We have to be patience and try a more loving parent like nature to our approach to resolve the lunacy or this could be like Kent State and LA Riots all over again.

a loving nurturing parent would discipline their child, and put some fire on their child's a@@ when needed.

edit on 15-11-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

#AllLivesMatter

Just ask the French. Or those in Beirut.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
That seemed to very quickly turn into a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" moment. Like the article said:

Students were again yelled at to stand up in support of the protest, and many did so, either out of support or fear.

One wrong move and this could've gotten really ugly.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

This is not "I Have a Dream". - MLK

What is wrong with these people?

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

It is important to note that a large majority of the protestors did not engage in harassment of other students, but they are now being labelled as aggressive because of the small minority.

I found this interesting. Why didn't this larger majority of (sic) protesters step in and control the trouble makers? The only reason I can think of is that they supported the smaller group.
We're heading into dangerous territory here, students that want to be left alone are being forced to protest out of fear for their safety, shouldn't the FBI, Homeland Security be looking into this? Isn't being forced to do something against your will or out of fear be considered a terroristic act? How about the attorney general?
edit on 15-11-2015 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I posted a few threads about #AllLivesMatter.

I said a few things regarding the fact that #BlackLivesMatter was exclusionary, and self victimizing.

This was largely met with derision and cries that I was a racist.

This is an example of what I saw....what I saw of the #BlackLivesMatter movement. It is also an example of the selfish, snowflake mentality of college students today.

Of their myopic vision. Vision that can ONLY be myopic because they are so young...and have NO REAL CLUE as to what life is truly like or about.

I am not in the slightest bit surprised at this article about the events at Dartmouth.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Yea stuff like this made people hate blacks to begin with. The # i read here....?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

I saw where it was going but avoided discussion about it for the most part because the people that really need convincing won't understand until they're the ones getting intimidated and bullied. Some of them won't even understand then, they'll rationalize the behavior and hand out participation trophies.

Edit to add: they will call you a racist without fail even when there are plenty of people from all racial backgrounds involved. The mantra of 'racist' has been slowly watering down the meaning and impact of what should be a very serious word.
edit on 11/15/15 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I'm not at all certain I get the point you're trying to make with this.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
So Um, hey kids...go check out this new hashtag on twitter....

I tried to post a thread on it, but...it was mysteriously and unceremoniously removed.

Just um.... look on twitter for #BlackLivesMatter....and look for what might appear to be a new hashtag...involving France.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

they are garbage people who will never do anything for society.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
please, take a moment to read this article , please,its TRULY saddening
linkis.com...

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Young muslims are being radicalized, in some cases, overnight. The same is happening with many of our American blacks. The same agenda is stirring both sh*t pots....bet on it!

(post by Looselungjones removed for a manners violation)
(post by Looselungjones removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join