It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this doesn't tell us everything we need to know I don't know what does.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos
Wow, I didn't know these plans went that far back, and once again it seems oil is the driver. I am ashamed of our government.

Oh trust me, the plan in general goes back farther. Thousands even. just 700 years ago, the templars were burned at the stake in france paris, the same exact location where the terrible events took place a few days ago. The templar's name was jacques De Molay. He cursed king Philip and france back then.

There is even a video game (assasins creed unity) that dramatizes this very event.

Jacques de Molay (French: [də mɔlɛ]; c. 1243 – 18 March 1314), also spelt Molai,[2] was the 23rd and last Grand Master of the Knights Templar, leading the Order from 20 April 1292 until it was dissolved by order of Pope Clement V in 1307.[3] Though little is known of his actual life and deeds except for his last years as Grand Master, he is the best known Templar, along with the Order's founder and first Grand Master, Hugues de Payens (1070–1136). Jacques de Molay's goal as Grand Master was to reform the Order, and adjust it to the situation in the Holy Land during the waning days of the Crusades. As European support for the Crusades had dwindled, other forces were at work which sought to disband the Order and claim the wealth of the Templars as their own. King Philip IV of France, deeply in debt to the Templars, had Molay and many other French Templars arrested in 1307 and tortured into making false confessions. When Molay later retracted his confession, Philip had him burned upon a scaffold on an island in the River Seine in front of Notre Dame de Paris, in March 1314.[4]

Source

Notice the numbers 1314.

Now check out what Alex Jones has to say.

But this is only a small tip of the whole history, because it goes back even farther.

Keep going down the rabbit hole towards the past. That is where the answers are at.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The chariot archers of millennia BC could rain down arrows from a safe distance. They were shepherds and knew how to cull a flock and identify leaders. A tribe of chariot archers could kill the entire leadership of a city army in an hour.

Rule from the invisible outside has always been a possibility.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 15-11-2015 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Another US bashing thread. So what that we were involved in a group about 60 years ago. The NAZI's destroyed half the world before that and are we still taking aim against Germany? No.

Drop it. The past is past. It was complete different conditions than today. We were in a cold war and numerous other wars.

What do you think it's going to happen? Modern Hippies - that's how I call you. Thinking the world is a flower field filled with Butterflies.

The evil that ISIS brings to the table today was not created by the US or any other power. ISIS's ideology, hate preaching and brainwashing are the sources of their evil. To their credit, they did that all by themselves!

I don't even believe that Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Quatar are the main financier of this group. Sure there is money coming from them but so is from every other country. Their social marketing tactics are insane good (remember the principal of the Nazi's propaganda machine are still taught in Universities today because they were so darn good).They main money is from plundering and stealing, extortion and oil - yeah ISIS controls most of the Northern Syrian oil fields.

So no US, Russia, Europe needed for ISIS to flourish.

Death to ISIS!

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: flyandi
Another US bashing thread. So what that we were involved in a group about 60 years ago. The NAZI's destroyed half the world before that and are we still taking aim against Germany? No.

Drop it. The past is past. It was complete different conditions than today. We were in a cold war and numerous other wars.

What do you think it's going to happen? Modern Hippies - that's how I call you. Thinking the world is a flower field filled with Butterflies.

The evil that ISIS brings to the table today was not created by the US or any other power. ISIS's ideology, hate preaching and brainwashing are the sources of their evil. To their credit, they did that all by themselves!

I don't even believe that Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Quatar are the main financier of this group. Sure there is money coming from them but so is from every other country. Their social marketing tactics are insane good (remember the principal of the Nazi's propaganda machine are still taught in Universities today because they were so darn good).They main money is from plundering and stealing, extortion and oil - yeah ISIS controls most of the Northern Syrian oil fields.

So no US, Russia, Europe needed for ISIS to flourish.

Death to ISIS!

Another US bashing thread? I've never had a bad thing to say about any American person I have met. You have a different accent from me but you wear the same skin. I've served in warzones side by side with American service personnel. You live half the world away yet me and you want the same things in life. It's your politicians that are scum. And if you have another look it was directed equally at the UK government.

You made my point for me when you used Nazi Germany as a comparison.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: flyandi
Modern hippies would do a better job of eradicating terrorism by spreading the wealth. One of the things nobody points out about brainwashed individuals is that they nearly all have financial problems leaving them fighting for survival. If everyone could feed and clothe their family properly we would have a lot less attacks and support for them.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: chewi

The Guardian is respectable British national newspapers. So with that in mind, these “documents” could be more explosive than what people think. So I'll quote that newspaper on these findings and see how it fits today. If at all.

Nearly 50 years before the war in Iraq, Britain and America sought a secretive "regime change" in another Arab country they accused of spreading terror and threatening the west's oil supplies, by planning the invasion of Syria and the assassination of leading figures.

Ok nothing has changed there. Britain and America today want to overthrow a legitimate government because of “threatening the wests oil supplies”. Afterall it was Assad who said no to the Qatar-Turkey pipeline that would need Syria’s approval. The spreading terror part can be attributed to Assad supporting Hezbollah.

Newly discovered documents show how in 1957 Harold Macmillan and President Dwight Eisenhower approved a CIA-MI6 plan to stage fake border incidents as an excuse for an invasion by Syria's pro-western neighbours, and then to "eliminate" the most influential triumvirate in Damascus.

What I find interesting is that it states “fake border incidents”. Right now we have our very own Syrian refugee crisis and border incidents in Europe. And France’s response the terrorists attack? Bomb Syria.

The plans, frighteningly frank in their discussion, were discovered in the private papers of Duncan Sandys, Mr Macmillan's defence secretary, by Matthew Jones, a reader in international history at Royal Holloway, University of London.

Like I say, these documents could be even more “explosive” than we think right now. Does anyone know if these documents are available on the internet?

In the document drawn up by a top secret and high-level working group that met in Washington in September 1957, Mr Macmillan and President Eisenhower were left in no doubt about the need to assassinate the top men in Damascus.

So once again our governments are complicit in doing something illegal and why. Because of a
top secret and high-level working group. Who cares who you vote for! You still have top secret and high level groups working behind the scenes planning things. Conspiring all the time. This why we should question EVERYTHING our governments do.

Part of the "preferred plan" reads: "In order to facilitate the action of liberative forces, reduce the capabilities of the Syrian regime to organise and direct its military actions, to hold losses and destruction to a minimum, and to bring about desired results in the shortest possible time, a special effort should be made to eliminate certain key individuals. Their removal should be accomplished early in the course of the uprising and intervention and in the light of circumstances existing at the time."

Our governments have armed and trained the Al Qaeda, Muslim Brothers, and Salafist supporting rebels. However Turkey tried to ground Syria’s air force through the UN. Also the legitimate government of Syria is referred to as a regime. Always the term used when a western government wants to overthrow a legitimate government. Do we ever hear of the “David Cameron regime” or “Barak Obama regime”? No, it’s an administration of government.

Concern about the increasingly anti-western and pro-Soviet sympathies of Syria had been growing in Downing Street and the White House since the overthrow of the conservative military regime of Colonel Adib Shishakli by an alliance of Ba'ath party and Communist party politicians and their allies in the Syrian army, in 1954.

Syria supports Hezbollah which is anti-Zionist. It is also pro-Russian. The very reason it denied the Qatar-Turkey oil pipeline that would supply gas to Europe, worth trillions to American corporation Bechtel. Is because it does exactly that….Take trillions away from Russia. Not only that, Syria has agreed to a Russian missile defence system.

He and Mr Macmillan feared Syria would destabilise pro-western neighbours by exporting terrorism and encouraging internal dissent. More importantly, Syria also had control of one of the main oil arteries of the Middle East, the pipeline which connected pro-western Iraq's oilfields to Turkey.

Again Syria support Hezbollah. But unlucky for Assad he finds his country so happens to be geographically placed upon the main oil arteries of the middle east. Interesting that Iraq was pro-western in the 50s. But as soon as Saddam Hussein didn’t want to be a puppet anymore that was goodbye Saddam Hussein. Funny that before 9/11, an American Corporation propsed the Pakistan-Turkmenistan gas pipeline, but so happened to run into a problem because AFGHANISTAN was in the way? And the TALIBAN refused it. Interesting that IRAQ didn’t want to do any oil deals in American dollars anymore and wanted as little do with the Americans. Hmm. I see a pattern emerging here. Just why would our governments want to overthrow these evil dictators.

The "preferred plan"adds: "Once a political decision is reached to proceed with internal disturbances in Syria, CIA is prepared, and SIS [MI6] will attempt, to mount minor sabotage and coup de main incidents within Syria, working through contacts with individuals

The irony that MI6 is referred to as SIS. Do you know that the Taliban was knowingly created by Pakistani secret intelligence ISI? Now we have this terrorist group on steroids and we call them ISIS.

Syria had to be "made to appear as the sponsor of plots, sabotage and violence directed against neighbouring governments," the report says. "CIA and SIS should use their capabilities in both the psychological and action fields to augment tension." That meant operations in Jordan, Iraq, and Lebanon, taking the form of "sabotage, national conspiracies and various strong-arm activities" to be blamed on Damascus.

It is interesting that neighboring countries have come to hate Syria. Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Eqpt, United Arab Emirates.

The plan called for funding of a "Free Syria Committee", and the arming of "political factions with paramilitary or other actionist capabilities" within Syria.

And in November 2012 that is exactly what we got, “The National Coalition for Syrian Revolution and Opposition Forces”. Acknowledged by the United States, France, Turkey and UK as the legitimate government of Syria. Despite their leader at the time being caught in an interview saying that Syria should be a nation based on Sharia Law. MI6 and CIA also armed the rebels.

The CIA and MI6 would instigate internal uprisings, for instance by the Druze in the south, help to free political prisoners held in the Mezze prison, and stir up the Muslim Brotherhood in Damascus.

This is a very interesting one. The Muslim Brotherhood absolutely DESPISE Assad. The very reason we have this Shi’a v Sunni conflict is because of the hate. I wonder what our governments have perpetrated within this time.

The plan was never used.

I bet it wasn’t, but neither was Operation Northwoods was it? You know, flying planes into USA, blaming it on terrorists.

edit on 16-11-2015 by Debunkology because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2015 by Debunkology because: corrections

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
No surprise here. They declassified the documents showing the gulf of Tonkin was staged, to get us into Vietnam, killing a ridiculous amount of our kids.

And people will still pound the war drums and chant USA! USA! USA! KILL THE MUSLIMS!

I find my fellow Americans disgusting: Their stomachs, Their jelly feeble minds.
edit on 16-11-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

Original link is not working.

----

edit: ah, here it is.

www.washingtonsblog.com...
edit on 18-11-2015 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The Project for a New American Century continues to roll forward exactly as laid out in plans.
The war pigs must be so proud of themselves.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

It has probably taken untold generations of cultural conditioning to reach this level of gullibility/stupidity. The conditioning probably dates back to ancient times.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Hit those who fund ISIS first

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I just sat down and tried to read up on the whole story surrounding Syria during the 1900s... what a mess.

Basicallly the Al-Assad family are all Shiites, but they are the kinds of Shiites that are not completely muslim. In fact they appear to be taking parts of gnosticism, neo-platonisism, christianity and islam.

So if anything they are closer to westerners, although still being a religious minority.
It looks like their "clan" has been persecuted for 100s of years, forcing them to live seperately in the mountains up against Turkey until the Baath party broke down.

The opposition in IS is 100% sunni, and very devout muslim.

So here's what gets me thinking.

I can understand how easy it would be for the US and coaltion to incite revolt amongst the Syrian population, seeing how their rulers are more or less a family rule.
But seeing how opposed the US and coalition forces have been towards muslim nations, I can't help feeling that Syria in particular is great evidence that these wars are not about democracy or human rights.
They are 100% about money and resources and of course about keeping the ever hungry war machine running to produce revenue.

There's absolutely no other reasons western countries would mess up this place, when the alternative to Assad is more (or worse) of the same than they had already destabilized in the middle east and north africa.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

57 Years Ago: U.S. and Britain Approved Use of Islamic Extremists to Topple Syrian Government

That is a load of garbage.

The civil war in Syria, whose Alawite regime Saudi Arabia's Sunny monarchy has long plotted against, and the prospect of a war with Shiite Iran over its reported drive to acquire nuclear weapons, preoccupy Riyadh while, Abdallah, Canute-like, strives to keep the democratic wave from breaking on its shores.

www.upi.com...

The Sunni,and the Shia have been plotting against each other when they split within Islam.

The historic background of the Sunni–Shia split lies in the schism that occurred when the Islamic prophet Muhammad died in the year 632, leading to a dispute over succession to Muhammad as a caliph of the Islamic community spread across various parts of the world, which led to the Battle of Siffin

en.wikipedia.org...

The article in the op doesn't say anything, but spreading disinformation.

Would you care to explain why it is complete garbage?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join