It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poland shutting gates to refugees in response to Paris massacre

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheInhumanCentipede

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
Until Islam do not change/reform I do not see any need to tolerate the hate speech within the Quran.

This ^

"Not all Moslems are terrorists" is not fixing the problem -- it's ignoring it.

I agree. It is better to poll people what they believe and try to reinforce/help those that wants change instead of calling anyone who is critical of Islam racists.

If Muslim where pure Sufi then I would not have any issue with them since they would be preaching the universal golden rule.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

oh maaaj gawd, a brain!!! ZOMBIES WILL EAT IT!

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: rajas

You seem to be save then.
No brain, no need to fear zombies...

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   

I live in Sweden =) We are all fortune tellers, pagan thing

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: rajas

Oh that's why you closed your borders? Could have warned the others too....

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Marlborough Red

Free movement for Europeans. The problem is the non europeans.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   

If we go into conspiracies, a bird whispered that the spirit of Jaques De Molay came crashing into our Universe..

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: TheInhumanCentipede

The terrorists were born in France, belgium and ONE came from Syria. Wth & wtf would closing the borders help?

It is too late now... they are already here and prepared to commit acts of terrorism. Only way to stop this would be to deport ALL Muslims to a Muslim Country.... doesn't matter if they say they are peaceful Muslims... doesn't matter if they were born in their respective Country's... they may be 'Peaceful' Muslims today but Tomorrow they may be Suicide bombers! The Parents may be 'peaceful' but their children and their Grandchildren may not be..

Or remove the Religion from Europe and anyone who wishes to stay as 'Muslim' go to where they Preach it.

Since we opened the gates... all we've got is grief and problems... I think the gates should be closed again.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Very true... and because some men rape then ALL men have the potential to be rapists so we should move ALL men to an island somewhere.

It's a nonsense logic.

There are approximately 1.57 Billion Muslims in the world.

The latest estimates of those that belong to ISIS are around 10,000

So for every one ISIS Terrorist, there are around one hundred fifty-seven thousand muslims.

But yeah.... let's just round them up, stick them in camps somewhere, maybe put a little symbol on them to identify them...we need some sort of....erm... final solution to this issue right?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
As I've heard this news yesterday, I think it's for the time being the best solution to calm Europe down.

I do think we all here in Europe should close the outer and inner borders and start controlling who's passing those borders for shifting weapons and explosives to other parts of Europe.

I do think we should give woman with little children shelter and send tents and other supplies to the outer borders so they can shelter trough the winter .

It's ruff but they have to sort out potential terrorists before we get another attack that they probably are now preparing to destabilise us ..

It's not only to try to stop something that's being set in motion.
It is also to give a sign to Europeans that something is being done to try and stop the terror. .

edit on 0b29America/ChicagoSun, 15 Nov 2015 06:34:29 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 15 Nov 2015 06:34:29 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Well done Poland, now just have a word with Cameron will you.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
they who already living in europe deliver the weapons and save houses for the warriors who are now coming in....a reply to: Peeple

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Germany has warned against hastily linking Paris and the refugee crisis.

Worst case of cranial rectosis we've seen in a while

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: TheInhumanCentipede

The terrorists were born in France, belgium and ONE came from Syria. Wth & wtf would closing the borders help?

SNIP I accidentally gave you a star sheeple.

I'm not going to waste any more time with you trying to explain why Poland and France have closed their borders.
You have sheep for brains!

Go POLAND!

Vive la France!

edit on V122015Sundaypm30America/ChicagoSun, 15 Nov 2015 13:12:25 -06001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Good on them. Its clear that the rich gulf states of the middle east have no intention of helping their own, so they rather let them surge all over the world allowing terrorists to move freely among the rest of the world, while they live a nice easy terrorist free life.

THESE countries boast an embarrassment of riches. But as European governments face global scrutiny over their struggle to accommodate a mass exodus of refugees from war-torn Syria, what are the rich Gulf nations doing to help? Absolutely nothing.

Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Bahrain have offered zero resettlement places to Syrian refugees, according to new data from Amnesty International. The apparent indifference of the Gulf states is especially blunt considering they are some of the nearest neighbours to devastated Syria, where civil war and the threat of Islamic State militants have displaced millions of people. Thousands of refugees are risking their lives in desperate hope of finding safety and prosperity in stable nations. Many have died trying to get there.

Why the rich Gulf states are saying no to Syria’s refugees

*shakes head*

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
www.wsj.com... eerie historical parallel to ancient Rome

There is, however, a cautionary tale at the very end of the Roman story. The mass grant of full Roman status in 212 A.D. was not only the culmination, after a thousand years, of Rome’s policy of open citizenship; it also represented the beginning of a clearer demarcation between those inside and those outside the Empire. A century and a half later, the river Danube had become the ancient equivalent of the English Channel, with political refugees and economic migrants (often thought of as barbarian invaders) attempting to get across. Rome managed this crisis no better than we are managing our own crisis today. On one occasion, in 376, the Roman authorities had allowed a group of migrants into imperial territory, hoping to exploit them as manpower for the army. But they ended up starving in makeshift camps, until the Romans decided to take some profit from the situation by “selling” them (inedible) dog meat, in exchange for some of their women and children as slaves. The migrants soon took their revenge by defeating a Roman army and killing the emperor himself. Cruelty to refugees can have terrible consequences. And that probably is a lesson.
that is from the tail end of the article but historically if not handled correctly this kind of thing does not go well

more directly related to ops first link,you can add Sweden,Hungary and Czechoslovakia to the list of nations that are increasing border controls and switiching from open gates to razor wire

news.yahoo.com... general EU update and a request for african nations to take some refugees back

www.telegraph.co.uk... ss-immigration.html Sweeden adding restrictions

www.zerohedge.com... updates from zero hedge on various European nations

hosted.ap.org...

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
instead of calling anyone who is critical of Islam racists.

My message to all those who attempt to muddle race with religion, clearly in order to afford the due rights of the former to the absurd latter:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup

Very true... and because some men rape then ALL men have the potential to be rapists so we should move ALL men to an island somewhere.

It's a nonsense logic.

So you admit some men are rapists, then use a logical fallacy to show an argument no one is making is false.

The argument that is being made is that because some Muslims are terrorists, there should be a screening process to weed out those people.

To use your analogy of rapists ....

Because some men are sex offenders, anyone hired to work in a school should be screened to make sure they are not a danger.

Your claim that only some are bad so ALL should be let in, is the same as saying we should not do a background check to weed out sex offenders because only a few men do it.

So your child goes to a school, are you saying you want no background checks?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Umm....no.

This is the post I was replying to, not the OP.

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

It is too late now... they are already here and prepared to commit acts of terrorism. Only way to stop this would be to deport ALL Muslims to a Muslim Country.... doesn't matter if they say they are peaceful Muslims... doesn't matter if they were born in their respective Country's... they may be 'Peaceful' Muslims today but Tomorrow they may be Suicide bombers! The Parents may be 'peaceful' but their children and their Grandchildren may not be..

Or remove the Religion from Europe and anyone who wishes to stay as 'Muslim' go to where they Preach it.

Since we opened the gates... all we've got is grief and problems... I think the gates should be closed again.

Talking about deporting ALL Muslims, regardless of the fact they were born in the country or whatever else.
So yes my point stands....that post is saying that because SOME Muslims are terrorists (a tiny percent) we should deport ALL Muslims "just in case" so my "all men" argument is perfectly valid thanks very much.

edit on 16/11/15 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join