It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poland shutting gates to refugees in response to Paris massacre

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Poland's incoming government has announced it will no longer take in refugees due to the recent Paris attacks, calling for 'security guarantees.' Germany has warned against hastily linking Paris and the refugee crisis.

Source

Kind of fitting, that after essentially saving Europe from the Ottoman Moslems at the second Siege of Vienna in 1683 - marking the beginning of the fall of the aforementioned empire into decadence and subsequent destruction - the Pols are, again, 'saving' (?) Europe. I wonder how long it takes for the rest of Europe to arrest this unbridled influx of who-knows-who in the guise of "refugees"...

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Well, we all know what happened last time Poland was invaded...

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Good for them. Taking refugees is fine, but it was so rushed and forced that it was a horrible implementation, and many of them were not from Syria.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Many of us discussed months ago, that the massive migration to Europe would lead to something like what happened in Paris. It only takes a handful of bad people to execute an atrocity. Just think, and this is a conservative number, 1 in 20,000 refugees belong too a sleeper cell of IS militants. With the amount of people flowing into European countries, that equates to a small militia.

But then we get into the whole "turning away 19,999 away for the 1 bad apple". I don't have the perfect answer, however if I were leading a European country, I'd do exactly as Poland, and close the borders.

When it comes to a situation like this, IMHO, you MUST look out for your own.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

When it comes to protecting your people you should turn away 1 million if 1 bad apple is going to massacre your people. I did not elect my officials to put members of another country first. If you can not take the time to do it right, then do not do it.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Am in the U.K and i think we should do the same.

This current wave of migrants is extremely dangerous.

There is Hundreds and thousands,i don't think it would be an understatement to say millions,of undocumented people heading our way and there is no way to tell what political allegiance they hold.

Even if a small percentage of the migrants currently maundering their way across the continent has al queda or Islamic State sympathies then that is still a hell of a lot of people.

I also take issue with the amount of fit healthy young men that seem to heading in to Europe.

Where would Britain be today if when Hitler was massing his forces on the continent all our young men up sticks and F**ked off to America

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheInhumanCentipede

Poland shutting gates to refugees in response to Paris massacre

And the downside to this is ?????

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: thebabyseagull

Or America if the Founding Fathers said let's be free, and the men ran to Mexico.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Wise choice.

Until Islam do not change/reform I do not see any need to tolerate the hate speech within the Quran.

This attack is a a result of Muhammad deviating from the universal golden rule in the Quran. If Muhammad preached the golden rule in a pure form there would be no possibility to call this insanity inspired by the Quran.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I agree wholeheartedly. I've obviously never been in the situation... And I'm sure it isn't easy to turn away boat loads of people who aren't going to do harm on account of a few who will, but in this situation I think it's a no brainer.

Close the gates and flood the moat. Add gators, piranhas, sharks and wait this thing out.
edit on 15-11-2015 by seaswine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   

The terrorists were born in France, belgium and ONE came from Syria. Wth & wtf would closing the borders help?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

The terrorists were born in France, belgium and ONE came from Syria. Wth & wtf would closing the borders help?

ONE came from Syria, so there is one. In 20 years the sons and daughters of those coming will commit an act and you will claim they were born in France so what would closing the borders do.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

ONE came from Syria. Wth & wtf would closing the borders help?

Stops a second coming from Syria .

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
Until Islam do not change/reform I do not see any need to tolerate the hate speech within the Quran.

This ^

"Not all Moslems are terrorists" is not fixing the problem -- it's ignoring it.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622 & OccamsaRazor04

My point is closing borders won't help, instead of waisting money and men for keeping an eye on left wing activists like germany fe does, it is time to take the islamists scene more serious, but especially the ones already inside!!! the countries.

Closing borders is BS, it is what makes Europe Europe, but control who get's & who is in is what is needed. Not inside borders but at the outer European borders.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Three cheers for Poland !

Hip Hip Hooray !
Hip Hip Hooray !
Hip Hip Hooray !

Clever those Polish People.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
About time

Second line.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

As I said, immigration needs to be done right, that is the preferable solution. A massive influx like this all at once is disaster. Keep them out of Europe, make sure only those deserving get in. You don't need more people at the border, just don't give them benefits if they come in illegally. That will stop most of them right there.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I just don't want the idea of a free Europe be the victim of terrorists.
But i feel we're kind of on the same page?
Now we'll probably see "Registrierungs Lager" registration zones(?) emerge.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
A certain irony that the Polish people are one of the European nations who've benefitted greatly from free movement and lack of border controls in recent years.

That said, it's without a doubt the way forward and well done Poland for making a stand.

You must ask yourself why are all these 'refugees' coming here to the EU where we don't hold the same beliefs as them or follow the same culture. There are plenty of large Arab States following Muslim religion and culture, why why come here?

It's an invasion by stealth.

Personally I think extreme situations require extreme measure but my views are not left wing soft views and do not fit with current thinking.

By the time people think like me, it will be too late and we will be the minority labelled as terrorists living in the Islamic States of Europe!

MR

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join