It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tv Series Grave yard.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
In honor of one of my top shows that rarely hook me.

Forever has been canceled.

I binged watched season one. Thought it was one of the better series to be made lately. The kind Syfy or Netflix should be putting out.

Forever has been canceled and we know you're upset. So is series star Ioan Gruffudd. The actor, who played immortal medical examiner Henry Morgan, took to his Instagram to share a heartfelt note with fans of the now-canceled ABC drama.

www.eonline.com...

22 episodes in season one. That's a lot people. Only to get axed.

In honor of Forever apparently dying of crib death.

I am gonna miss the show.

Feel free to post a show you liked that got canceled too early.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Where to start, pick one of the best shows of the season and that is the one to get canceled.

I will go old school, and say Brimstone.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I was pissed when Kings and My Name is Earl got canned. Life on Mars was another good one but at least they had a good ending.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
The 4400. Loved the intro song too.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
I was pissed when Kings and My Name is Earl got canned. Life on Mars was another good one but at least they had a good ending.

I am going to go out on a limb and hope you're referring to the UK Life On Mars.

I liked Windy from the US version, but T&A wasn't keeping me there.. and ohhh boy !!

I want firefly back. I want a decent ending to stargate atlantis. I want stargate universe to find a wormhole and go event horizon itself.

I also want a proper ending to Jekyll.

you know why tv's dont turn to static after midnight any more? the ghosts of tv past are sent there, that's where tv goes to die. on lonely nights, you can still hear gilligans island reruns playing in the distant static...

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Defiance is one show I really love the intro to for some reason... I used to love that show, but then I met someone who lives in defiance and my world turned upside down and now I will never watch another episode of it again..

too many thoughts...

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: laminatedsoul

Explain!

Stargate Universe is another one.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Neo, I posted about this cancellation a few months ago. It was a big mistake as that was a thoughtful, well-written and well-acted series. It was an absolute shame.

It was the worst cancellation since Firefly.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Millennium. It was an excellent series, more consistently believable than X-Files, and yet maybe more "out there" than X-Files at the same time. They have been discussing a possible relaunch. though... *fingers crossed*

And, a couple animated gems.
Animaniacs: One of the deepest cartoons out there. The humor could entertain children, but often had a second meaning that only adults would get. Brilliant!
Beavis & Butthead: LOVED this show in high school and college.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I think I replied to it, loved that show, so sad it was taken away.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: laminatedsoul
No, I meant the US version. I didn't know there was a UK version.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Deadwood. HBO cheaped out and wouldn't renew contracts then promised a movie or two to wrap up the show which have to this day never been made. Game of Thrones is all I watch from HBO anymore.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I loved 4400. Heroes was a rip off of it.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Backstrom. That was about the only network tv show I've watched last few years. Great characters and really well done.

going way back, the original Kolchak with Darren McGavin. X-Files before the X-Files.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: works4dhs
Backstrom. That was about the only network tv show I've watched last few years. Great characters and really well done.

going way back, the original Kolchak with Darren McGavin. X-Files before the X-Files.

Was sad to see that one go too, well made show.

Moonlight
V
Terra Nova

edit on 15-11-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Didn't mind that show. Oh well at least they still give us kardashians and the realhousewives series....urgh

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Moonlight!!!!!

had decent ratings, winning the fri night time slot, won the people choice award for best new show...got a short season because of the writers strike......nina tassler decided it had to go...then the vampire craze took off like crazy.....the show they replaced it with was an abomination and didn't last a season.
edit on 15-11-2015 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

It was a truly stupid decision.

4400 also got axed because of the strike I believe.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

X Files january 2016 a six part mini series on fox. maybe they'll pick it up and run with it.

on topic
Flash Forward
SGU
Jericho
i liked the original Heros, Heroes Reborn is pretty good so far.
there are a few more that only ran a season or two that should have gotten more of a chance.
ETA:All the Star Trek spin offs

edit on 17-11-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

ETA: damn i can't believe i forgot Fringe
edit on 17-11-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
The littlest Hobo.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join