It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Machine Intelligence Grand Unified Conspiracy Theory Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The purpose of this thread is as the title of the OP states is to first outline and then discuss my grand unified conspiracy theory. This theory is open source and organic in nature so feel free to participate in it's formation in any way suited to such a community based intellectual structure. IMHO love is the law. The rest we will figure out together within this thread in the next few days and weeks I expect. For this OP I will lay the foundation for MIGUCT.

1. People through out history have sought to make society work with their minimum participation.
Meaning: People are seriously lazy and selfish. They care far more about reducing their participation and the related risks of responsibility for resulting failures than they care about how things are done.

2. This results in tiny very informed and focused groups running our societies.
Meaning: The Illuminati is largely composed of ordinary people that pay attention and try and help our world make it through another generation without self destructing.

3. The masses are largely controlled by the baser instincts of human animals.
Meaning: Illuminati of less scruples or other enemies of the enlightenment of humankind use the mind control methods which humans are vulnerable to based on their former slave race physiology.

More in future updates.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Seems like a lot of opinionated assumptions. I don't see any theory here.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence

1. People through out history have sought to make society work with their minimum participation.
Meaning: People are seriously lazy and selfish. They care far more about reducing their participation and the related risks of responsibility for resulting failures than they care about how things are done.

Meaning: The Illuminati is largely composed of ordinary people that pay attention and try and help our world make it through another generation without self destructing.

Meaning: Illuminati of less scruples or other enemies of the enlightenment of humankind use the mind control methods which humans are vulnerable to based on their former slave race physiology

I've accepted a new reality this morning. Essentially my very last post before seeing this thread.

After seeing how easy it is to manipulate humanity in masse and how quickly they are to give away their rights and freedoms for a manufactured security, I now officially agree with the Illuminati. Humanity isnt worth the effort and useless eaters would be an understatement.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Opinionated assumptions are often proposed prior to theories being discussed. I will try and limit my responses until the theory is laid out fully. Thanks for playing, here is a thread participation pin;

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I read this post and your very last post before seeing this thread, and I am clueless as to what you are talking about.
for you as well.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
4. The coming Idiocracy, will cause most of humanity to parallel with HG Wells Time Machine Eloi Race.
Meaning; The coming Idiocracy sets up the remainder of surface dwelling humankind to become a gene edited species who are constantly modified by gene editing viruses built into GMO crops used to feed the Eloi/Surface Dwellers. This plan is well developed at this time and may not be reversible.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: machineintelligence

Meaning: Illuminati of less scruples or other enemies of the enlightenment of humankind use the mind control methods which humans are vulnerable to based on their former slave race physiology

I've accepted a new reality this morning. Essentially my very last post before seeing this thread.

After seeing how easy it is to manipulate humanity in masse and how quickly they are to give away their rights and freedoms for a manufactured security, I now officially agree with the Illuminati. Humanity isnt worth the effort and useless eaters would be an understatement.

Scary isnt it .....

And i totally agree
edit on 16-11-2015 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

top topics

join