It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I kinda buy NWO, but what about the Muslims???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Listen, I'm not racist AT ALL, but I am anti-religion, which I guess makes me prejudice?
Anyway, that doesn't matter.
I do buy into NWO, and think it (or something very similar) is inevitable.
But what about Islam? and Muslims? I'm not politically stanced either, because I believe every branch of every government is corrupt. But Muslims actually have a point (in their eyes) ... There is only one God! And they will and do, fight tooth and nail to honour this belief.
Basically I'm saying Islam is slowly but surely (under our noses in every town every day) spreading and taking over. I think the NWO crowd have got a fight on their hands, unless they are Muslim as well as Jewish?

Yes, my post is outlandish and is meant to be. I don't have a political stance, and I don't have an agenda. I just wanted to throw this out there as a concerned citizen of the UK. It really is an honest and querying post.

Fire away, I'm all ears to all comments. But I'll be honest with you, I'm more interested in reading the responses, than getting into a debate where I'll be out of my depth. Just being honest.

Respect.
OE123
edit on 14/11/15 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpenEars123
Listen, I'm not racist AT ALL, but I am anti-religion, which I guess makes me prejudice?
Anyway, that doesn't matter.
I do buy into NWO, and think it (or something very similar) is inevitable.
But what about Islam? and Muslims? I'm not politically stanced either, because I believe every branch of every government is corrupt. But Muslims actually have a point (in their eyes) ... There is only one God! And they will and do, fight tooth and nail to honour this belief.
Basically I'm saying Islam is slowly but surely (under our noses in every town every day) spreading and taking over. I think the NWO crowd have got a fight on their hands, unless they are Muslim as well as Jewish?

Yes, my post is outlandish and is meant to be. I don't have a political stance, and I don't have an agenda. I just wanted to throw this out there as a concerned citizen of the UK. It really is an honest and querying post.

Fire away, I'm all ears to all comments. But I'll be honest with you, I'm more interested in reading the responses, than getting into a debate where I'll be out of my depth. Just being honest.

Respect.
OE123

Not sure what your point is.

What do you mean by "muslim as well as Jewish"?

I think everyone is pro-NWO in one way or another. ISIS has their own vision of a NWO. I also have my own which is vastly different from theirs.

Are you saying that in order for your idea of a NWO to come into being, Islam must be eliminated?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I don't think Muslims are homogenous in their beliefs. There are different interpretations of the Koran and certainly different ideas of how things should be run politically speaking. If there are Muslims that want to fight against the NWO then I will be right there beside them. We have TOO much Government and we don't need more.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: OhOkYeah

I think everyone is pro-NWO in one way or another. ISIS has their own vision of a NWO. I also have my own which is vastly different from theirs.

FALSE.

I would fight tooth and nail against any sort of global government. It is bad enough that these bozos in Washington DC think I am their vassal. I will never submit to a centralized Government or a NWO.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Oh s+*t no, I didn't mean that. I just meant that NWO is inevitable, but I can't see Islam let it happen without having a part or full control of it.
I mentioned the Jews because they are an uber power when it comes to the top guys, ie banks oil etc.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I don't think Muslims are homogenous in their beliefs. There are different interpretations of the Koran and certainly different ideas of how things should be run politically speaking. If there are Muslims that want to fight against the NWO then I will be right there beside them. We have TOO much Government and we don't need more.

Edit: I guess I'm saying that Muslims ideally want an entire world of Muslims, and eradication, genocide and ethnic cleansing will always be in the cards to achieve their goal. Whereas NWO just wants to be a single government in control of everyone regardless of religion or beliefs. Yes I'm talking about the extremists which are the minority, but how long are they going to be the minority for???

Hmmmm this is an interesting point/angle I haven't thought of.
I'm kind of regretting now mentioning NWO and Islam together.
I think I screwed up here :-|

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenEars123

I find that muslims are no more bothersome than the christians around me. It's just the radicals of any religion that you have to worry about, and every religion has them. I wouldn't mind a world government either. As long as it is run fairly, transparently, and without corruption. ( if that were possible )

Here is a radical idea. What if the world decided to forget our borders, travel was encouraged, interracial marriages became the norm, and eventually the human race homogenized to the point where we had no discernible physical differences. Do you think we would still find a reason to fight amongst ourselves? Maybe.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Global elite bloodlines have spent tremendous amounts of money and utilized all available resources over the past few hundred years in an attempt to usher-in their goal - A New Order for the Ages.

All wars are banksters wars with the agenda of post-war social reconstruction and the previous 2 world wars and the era that sprung from them is a testament to that. One more war is needed (and some may argue has already begun) to allow all the pieces of the puzzle to fit in place and for their agenda to come to fruition.

This war, with the blessing of the United Nations (the globalists brainchild) will end with the deconstruction of sovereign nation states and Abrahamic religions and instead what will emerge will be a citizenry, chipped with RFID's, welcoming in a global government, single earth religion and a global law enforcement.............in exchange for "peace"

Terrorism, and in particular the Islamic terrorists are the globalists puppets, their modus operandi to achieve their agenda. And as grand-daddy Bush said in his speech "When we are successful and we will be we have a real chance at this new world order, an order in which a credible United Nations can use...." ask yourself, who is this "we" he refers to? because it isn't the 99% that's for god-damn sure.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The NWO is an agenda based on destroying humanity
There is no room for any religions, beliefs in the NWO unless they are dictated upon the community by the NWO

The Georgia guide stones list their agenda

Yes the NWO has a fight on their hands and they know it

Killing a few hundred million people means nothing, never has.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I find that muslims are no more bothersome than the christians around me. It's just the radicals of any religion that you have to worry about, and every religion has them. I wouldn't mind a world government either. As long as it is run fairly, transparently, and without corruption. ( if that were possible )

Here is a radical idea. What if the world decided to forget our borders, travel was encouraged, interracial marriages became the norm, and eventually the human race homogenized to the point where we had no discernible physical differences. Do you think we would still find a reason to fight amongst ourselves? Maybe.

I agree with your post, and loved the last part of it. It's a great point and well worth debating.

Going back to the beginning of your post, I do partly agree with radicals being asses in all religions, but there's only one religion that blows up innocent people on a daily basis. So there's where I'd have to disagree with your collective assumption on that point.

As for your radical idea about taking down the boarders, and letting everyone in to become multicultural society and interbreeding. This is actually happening now! Albeit, not as freely as your radical idea, but it is happening. One major problem will always be patriotism, and fighting for the survival of your natural race, culture and legacy. I can't see everyone sitting back and letting that s*it happen. Not yet anyway, although it is actually (slowly) happening under our noses.

Very good points made Sir

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

FALSE.

I would fight tooth and nail against any sort of global government. It is bad enough that these bozos in Washington DC think I am their vassal. I will never submit to a centralized Government or a NWO.

You're anti-NWO?

so you think the world is perfect as is and shouldn't change at all?

Interesting.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Oh s+*t no, I didn't mean that. I just meant that NWO is inevitable, but I can't see Islam let it happen without having a part or full control of it.
I mentioned the Jews because they are an uber power when it comes to the top guys, ie banks oil etc.

Well we will either have a new world order, or we will have wiped ourselves off the face of the planet.

It's not a matter of if, but when.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Im wondering if there is a war? Like in the heavens, i recall a peace gift "The statue of liberty". Cause it seems the whole elite has gone into panic like some old ancient curse of pandora has been revived.. Like a scary bedtime story, maybe the old curse will take anyone from now on..

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Global elite bloodlines have spent tremendous amounts of money and utilized all available resources over the past few hundred years in an attempt to usher-in their goal - A New Order for the Ages.

All wars are banksters wars with the agenda of post-war social reconstruction and the previous 2 world wars and the era that sprung from them is a testament to that. One more war is needed (and some may argue has already begun) to allow all the pieces of the puzzle to fit in place and for their agenda to come to fruition.

This war, with the blessing of the United Nations (the globalists brainchild) will end with the deconstruction of sovereign nation states and Abrahamic religions and instead what will emerge will be a citizenry, chipped with RFID's, welcoming in a global government, single earth religion and a global law enforcement.............in exchange for "peace"

Terrorism, and in particular the Islamic terrorists are the globalists puppets, their modus operandi to achieve their agenda. And as grand-daddy Bush said in his speech "When we are successful and we will be we have a real chance at this new world order, an order in which a credible United Nations can use...." ask yourself, who is this "we" he refers to? because it isn't the 99% that's for god-damn sure.

This is a fantastic post, thank you!
Yet I still feel the radical islamists will fight and fight til the death. They won't want NWO, they only want a devout Muslim world. I doubt they'll get it in our lifetime, but I believe they will succeed or die trying.

Great post

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: OhOkYeah

Well we will either have a new world order, or we will have wiped ourselves off the face of the planet.

It's not a matter of if, but when.

You are correct, but you can't leave the muzza's out of the equation. They want 1 world religion, death to the kifir/infadels. Ie us

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

FALSE. I would fight tooth and nail against any sort of global government. It is bad enough that these bozos in Washington DC think I am their vassal. I will never submit to a centralized Government or a NWO.

He meant that metaphorically.. I think. In a sense we all have our own ideal plan for how the world should operate, I'm sure you wouldn't mind living in a world full of libertarian entrepreneurs with a decentralized political system.

I personally agree with the OP I'm totally for the NWO.

edit on 14-11-2015 by NateTheAnimator because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2015 by NateTheAnimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator
a reply to: Metallicus

FALSE. I would fight tooth and nail against any sort of global government. It is bad enough that these bozos in Washington DC think I am their vassal. I will never submit to a centralized Government or a NWO.

He meant that metaphorically.. I think. In a sense we all have our own ideal plan for how the world should operate, I'm sure you wouldn't mind living in a world full of libertarian entrepreneurs with a decentralized political system.

I personally agree with the OP I'm totally for the NWO.

Cheers bro, I feel we will be readily informed with anything the NWO has to throw at us, we've been ready for some time. Agree with the NWO or not, it will still be better than Muslims constantly killing us to get their global race. Fkn nutters!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Tch. Bend this pope over and he would have 666 printed across his A--- Cheeks. Probably been promised a country or two for this Bull'S---

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

You underestimate the power of the dark side. Where there is money there is resources, research and will. You forget the studies of genetic warfare for example.

This article is two years old
link

If this refugee crisis is orchestrated by the NWO i am pretty sure they have thought things trough.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

ahahaha... Not EF'ing likely...
edit on 11/15/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join