It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Artifacts caught on video ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
My friend was taking videos of me playing my acoustic guitar the other night (She had gotten a new phone and was messing around with the picture/video options) and much to her surprise she caught a few of my friends as well.

I guess you would call these "orbs" but what they really are is up for discussion. There are three in the video that I could find. Although there is something going on towards the end of the video on the body of the guitar it seems.

I believe the color has some sort of significance as to what or where these artifacts came from.

Feel free to post or share any personal related storys with video or any useful information regarding this type of captured phenomena.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Oh please, do not feel ashamed of your claims. Just prove them, then we can all move on slightly.

What happens if it's not real? Oh dear lord!!
edit on 14/11/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DieSektor

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Pay close attention to the movement of the distortion and the red pigments.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta
This guy???

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I'm not sure why the focus was all out of whack, my friend was setting up the phone and testing the cameras quality. The video is genuine without a doubt. I don't need any ridicule, praise or attention but rather would like to hear from anyone that has knowledge in terms of what this capture represents.

Similar experiences captures?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
insects flying by in the light.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I don't need any ridicule, praise or attention but rather would like to hear from anyone that has knowledge in terms of what this capture represents.

I see you're fairly new here. You will find the above request doesn't work well. ATS members give you what they like. Oh, looks like orbs to me, or dust particles caught in one heck of a breezy area.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta

Could you please elaborate a little further on what you meant here?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

If you guess that they are orbs you need to attempt to establish contact.

P.S I don't need any ridicule, praise or attention either thank you very much!

edit on 14-11-2015 by grubblesnert because: nuthin' i changed my mind

edit on 14-11-2015 by grubblesnert because: I added an f

edit on 14-11-2015 by grubblesnert because: nuthin' again I just like things in 3s

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DieSektor
....any useful information regarding this type of captured phenomena.

Bugs on film..

Flight of the Bumblebee!

You said it yourself.

:I'm not sure why the focus was all out of whack:

It's a blured video so I'm positive that whatever you're seeing fly by will be distorted also. It's simply a bug or fly passing in front of the camera. I would assume if it were something fairy like, it would be swirling around you, making all sorts of dancing movements or something other than an awkward drunken flight in front of the camera, unless you guys were smoking the room out. In that case, maybe it was a 'high flying' fairy.

Surely it's something as simple as it seems. A fly of some sort. I can see that the video is genuine but the explanation or assumption is quite a bit off the mark. It looks no different than the things I see flying around light posts all night long.

You may want to call an exterminator.

ETA: Do you have a door or window open or something? I see you wearing some kind of heavy coat or jacket?

edit on 15-11-2015 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Look @ about 0:05 and 0:08 you will see the two distinct orbs come into some sort of manifestation. I understand why your minds are so cynical, being bombarded with Wacky and bunk footage and stories on the daily, but tell me, where have you ever seen disappearing flying insects lol? At the 0:08 mark you clearly see a whitish/green orb that flys into the cameras shot and while doing so it enters the frame from the right side and disappears (looking like it shot straight into my knee) how the hell can an insect perform such a maneuver. Also it's very cold where I live, temps around 50degrees for the daily highs and usually in the 30s seeing as we are well into fall and heading on to winter most insects are dormant in my region this time of year. Of course my windows/doors were
Shut no free flying insects in the house or absurd amounts of dust or dirt present in the air.

As far as me wearing that goofy jacket yeah I got hell for wearing that from my friend, it's just me being goofey that's a corduroy vintage jacket man, & it use to belong to my grandpa.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I only noted the jacket to inquire about the temp and whether or not you had a window or door open. I never mentioned anything derogatory about the jacket. I was merely doing some mental investigative work to consider the probabilities.

Just a note. If it's cold outside, what better place for critters to be than inside where it's warmer?

There isn't enough information here to say it's something out of the ordinary that can not be explained simply. ...for me anyways. But then, I'm extremely skeptical. It's not that I don't believe in the possibility of such things, you just have to show me undeniable proof. I'm sorry, but I don't see this as that kind of proof or anything close.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Lol, bro your friend caught some dust on camera. No faries or orbs, either dust or a bug.

I am not looking for anyone to argue my point, just accept it and get on with life thanks!

top topics

join