It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiki Marsala..you British folks!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

and lets not forget the mushy peas

fish, chips and mushy peas (so processed they glow in the dark) is gods own food

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I do love a good snark fest between the US and the UK

I hate the fact that the full english and the sunday roast is always overlooked as the nations favourites. What sorcery is at play?! Full English, complete with black pudding, with brown sauce. Nom nom nom. And a sunday roast with whatever meat you want as long as you serve with the trimmings. Yorkshire puds, stuffing, mint sauce, cranberry sauce, apple sauce, horseradish, there is something for everything!

Tikka masala is quite fit to be fair though. I do love a good curry with naan, bhajis, samosas and whatever else.

Im on a diet. This is killing me

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I made this recipe this weekend! Yummy and very well received. I must admit that I added onion chunks simply because my family expects onion in everything!

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Mystik, I'm going to wring your neck if you keep putting an "r" in "masala"!

If brown sauce (lol at taking advice from the UK about food) is like A1 (love it) it would be TERRIBLE with tikka masala.

I Googled it, and there are strange comparisons to ketchup. It doesn't sound like it tastes at all like ketchup, it sounds like a crappy A1 sauce. I'm going to order some now, last time I did this I ended up with Vegemite, and just felt sad for people that enjoy it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join