It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#WhiteGenocide

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
So, everyone is to a certain degree xenophobic.

Why not? We are more comfortable with what we know. It is *very* easy to fear the unknown, much harder to be accepting or trust it.

In 1944, a Polish-Jewish lawyer named Raphael Lemkin (1900–1959) sought to describe Nazi policies of systematic murder, including the destruction of European Jews. He formed the word genocide by combining geno-, from the Greek word for race or tribe, with -cide, from the Latin word for killing. In proposing this new word, Lemkin had in mind “a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves.” The next year, the International Military Tribunal held at Nuremberg, Germany, charged top Nazi officials with “crimes against humanity.” The word genocide was included in the indictment, but as a descriptive, not legal, term. […]

Source #WhiteGenocide

The author of this article basically asserts that the "white" (aka, caucasian) "race" (a term I chafe at) is actively and systematically being attacked by way of genocide.

It's an interesting thought. Yes, I see the largely caucasian run world changing...and changing rapidly.

We have many who apparently are out to make this happen in a manner in which those who are caucasian somehow pay for the crimes of those others who acted out in racist manners against them.

It has even been said, that if you are caucasian you are not only guilty of racism from the moment you are born but have an exceedingly unfair advantage over those who are not.

But I fear that I digress.

At first upon reading the article I posted the link to above, I had many knee jerk thoughts.

HOWEVER, the thought that quickly settled in my mind is this....

EQUILIBRIUM

e·qui·lib·ri·um ˌ

/ēkwəˈlibrēəm,ˌekwəˈlibrēəm/
noun noun: equilibrium;
plural noun: equilibria
a state in which opposing forces or influences are balanced.
"the maintenance of social equilibrium"
synonyms: balance, symmetry, equipoise, parity, equality; stability
"the equilibrium of the economy"
antonyms: imbalance a state of physical balance.
"I stumbled over a rock and recovered my equilibrium"
a calm state of mind. "his intensity could unsettle his equilibrium"
synonyms: composure, calm, equanimity, sangfroid;

In other words, when you have relative opposites.... water and dirt.... white and black.... whatever, eventually they will mingle unless natural or artificial forces act to keep them separated.

At first, this was something that was prevented between "the races" because of biological gene pools largely enforced due to geographical borders. Mountain ranges, rivers, deserts, oceans, etc.

With the advancement of both technology and society, we have overcome these obstacles. And, we have begun moving towards a state of equilibrium.

We've all seen a greater sense of diversity in our society. We've also seen where children result as people meet and decide to procreate.

Biologists have said that the future of mankind is one where we all resemble what the average Brazilian appears like today.

So, back to the article and the concept of #WhiteGenocide.

It is utterly ridiculous and backward thinking to believe that the "white race" should be kept "pure", as much as the "asian pacific islander race" should be kept pure either, IMHO.

What *IS* important....especially in the wake of the world events of late...especially ISIS and it's destruction of historical artifacts and antiquities, is that culture be preserved and maintained.

That it not be forgotten.

edit on 14-11-2015 by nullafides because: SQUIRREL!

edit on 14-11-2015 by nullafides because: SQUIRREL x 2

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
that which keeps them separated may be a good thing.

the thought that settles in my mind is this

CENTRIFUGE

1.a machine with a rapidly rotating container that applies centrifugal force to its contents, typically to separate fluids of different densities (e.g., cream from milk) or liquids from solids.

Centrifugal effect actually is separation when speaking of people it is called segregation, but there has to be an apparatus or ideology that causes that.

edit on 14-11-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

edit on 14-11-2015 by NihilistSanta because: withdrawing participation from thread

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

So....

Was there really a point you wanted to make? It almost seemed as though you want to say that people should be separated by things like skin pigmentation.

Is that what you're after?

If not, please.... clarify the intent of your statement.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: NihilistSanta
Multiculturalism is nothing more than divide et impera. This is currently being used to create an atmosphere that calls for nationalist movements. Nationalist movements have historically lead to global conflict or at least been blamed for them. This will be the desired goal. The outcome to blame nationalism and religion creating a call for a supranational entity to manage the worlds affairs once and for.

Multiculturalism.

Did I even once mention that?

No.

But, you get a gold shiny for jumping to conclusions...enjoy!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

edit on 14-11-2015 by NihilistSanta because: withdrawing participation from thread

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

Good goddamn thread...

How about this: tptb have a plan...put European Nation-States in a situation where they bend over backwards to accommodate Islam, as they know it will backfire in a big way...eventually giving Core Nations a reason to wipe them out to appease the populace, as all other options have been extinguished.

Insanity...

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

Thank you

And yeah, you don't sound too far off the mark with your idea, either....

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NihilistSanta

YEAY!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

You mean like this?

edit on Rpm111415v43201500000051 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

How about this: tptb have a plan...put European Nation-States in a situation where they bend over backwards to accommodate Islam, as they know it will backfire in a big way...eventually giving Core Nations a reason to wipe them out to appease the populace, as all other options have been extinguished.

Insanity...

Obviously well educated.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The question isn't about skin color.

The question is about culture. What cultures/cultural influences should be allowed to exist? The current upheaval we see is a culture striving to impose its culture on another.

Multiculturalism is not in the long term a viable option. Cultures around the world are wildly different with wildly different values and ethics. How do you reconcile a culture that believes the meeting begins at the agreed upon time with the cultures that believes the meeting begins when everyone needed see fit to arrive? That's just a mild example.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nullafides
Not at all. My children are bi racial.

My point is this there is always something that keeps groups separated and no matter what amount of mixing is done there is always going to be separation.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs
opps!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

You mean like this?

That is great I love it.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
to further th eidea of culture.

The current black revolt at colleges are saying whites are insensitive to their cultural understanding.

So American Black culture is seen by blacks as being different than that of whites.

However social and scholastic efforts for over 40 years have been doing their best to bring these two groups together by blending the culture through music, writings and other media. Yet the blacks still feel as if they are the odd man out.

Black American culture as literally taken hold of white society so intensely that maybe they don't think it is black anymore.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Racial diversity is important to me. A multiculturalist society is not.

I don't want this future of yours, this nihilistic and oxymoronic hippie dream of races and rainbow colours. It's totally contradictory, white guilt liberals will tell you they long for a World of racial diversity and tolerance yet they actually yearn for assimilation and self-destruction. These "future Brazilians" are nothing but the bland Goobacks of South Park.. it's a World where we all look the same.. it's a World engineered to be safe for these constantly offended babies that in actuality themselves are the "heteronormative" devils they conjure in their boring Marxist fantasies.

These people can't deal with race, that's a variable they'd rather strike from reality. Their tolerance and hospitality is merely a smoke screen covering their self-righteousness.. and this is obvious as these people are constantly being subconsciously condescending to the very minorities they seek to protect. They are infantilizing these people, much like they are infantilizing themselves. They talk about privilege, microaggressions and all these fancy made up terms yet the endless irony of their own persona always seem to be beyond their perception. To call them ridiculous does not begin to adequately explain the contempt I have for these emotionally controlled pseudo-intellectuals. Dangerous to themselves and others seems more apt as a description.

"Their buffooneries were mistaken for humor. Now the clowns turn out to be armed, and have begun to shoot."

I wonder when I will begin to see smoking coming out of the ears of these Olympic mental gymnasts trying to make sense of their increasingly bizarre and contradictory worldview.

If they had even a tiny amount of consistency in their system these fools would want to preserve white people and would want white countries to remain white countries.. because as they say, they believe in diversity. Instead they want the exact opposite, but only ever in the case of white people, all others are to be preserved at the expense of white people specifically. A cursive glance at the beliefs of these people is enough to detect the staggering amount of cognitive dissonance. To be so unconscious of this apparent inconsistency betrays a pathology that borders on mental illness. These people are sick, ideologically, intellectually and emotionally.. The latest crop doesn't even know how to manage their emotions without going psychotic, they treat phobia by isolation instead of exposure.

In Europe we could stand a few percent of non white foreigners at most. More than that is surely folly lest we want to incur the wrath of our ancestors who fought for thousands of years to preserve this land for our peoples. Mark my words, the sleeping giant will awake.. they've been pushing him for too long now.

Ugh.. enough is enough, can't spend all day dwelling on idiocy..

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

The only conclusion I've ever been able to reach is that they look at the prevalent culture of the US and assume it is by default "white" because whites are in the majority, but that would be like saying the dominant culture is also by default Christian because Christians are in the majority.

Look, we get told over and over that this is not a Christian nation and we do not have a Christian culture ... except when one or another pieces of the cultural fabric are deemed to be thus and targeted for removal that is.

So if the culture is not Christian by default even though the majority of its people are Christian, then it's a false assumption to say that the culture must by default be "white" because the majority of its people are white.

I'd actually like to know what "white culture" is so that I can judge whether or not 1.) that's actually my culture and 2.) whether or not it's the dominant culture of the US.

edit on 14-11-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

We have a Christian heritage, it's everywhere but we've become a secular state by and large.
Its the only way our present hedonistic and consumerist minds can defend themselves from the pangs of conscience.
Forget the eternal, the spiritual and God.
We have endless digital diversion now.

The advantage Muslims have is a cohesive character and direction, along with having large families which is increasing the spread of Islam over the world quite quickly. I never dreamed Europe would be supplanted in this way. Those EU buggers really know how to commit cultural hari kari don't they?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I know very well that we have a Christian heritage. It's a fact that many like to deny. I don't. We owe a lot of our cultural cohesiveness in Western Civilization as a whole to that heritage, and it's the denial of the same that is part of why we are ossifying, drying up and dying now in the face of Islam.

Look, people don't seem to be able to comprehend that you can admit what you owe to your Christian heritage and roots without being Christian yourself. I say that fully aware that I am Christian, but it's no different in my eyes than when we study mythology and it's importance to both the Greek, Roman, and ancient Egyptian cultures. No one worries that learning about it and admitting it's subsequent importance to the formation of those very cohesive cultures will also mean admitting that they are devotees of those religious practices.

It's only here in modernity that we can't give credit where it's due. I guess maybe it's the actual prevalent existence of Christians that does it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join