It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Day Before Paris, There Was a Massive Terrorist Attack the Media Ignored

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I read about the attacks in Lebanon, they were at the top of many European news sources until they were bumped by the Paris bombings. Why? because simply, there is a cultural cohesion between Western Europe, the UK and America. Do you weep every day for the sexual trafficking in Latin America? Genital mutilation in Somalia? Violence in the Ukraine or Asia?

I think about those, try to read all the world news I can every day but I take great offense at people like OP who claim we are somehow culturally myopic or worse, bigoted, because we have a soft spot for our close allies. There are profound ties between America and France and separately, between the UK and France, thus their pain is shared more profoundly by us. Let's not forget France allied with the American Colonies, these strong ties date back to the 18th century.

Do not belittle that.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I understand. Some attacks are media news for weeks and others just for one day. I believe there is a strategy behind it.
www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RoyBatty

So yes people will upset about what happened in France and rightly so. My point is people care to what they are exposed too... So yes people will be upset about France. If it was put on the new every day about the Muslim genocide in Bhruma people would be upset about that. MSM is a great manipulator of opinion and its part of the war propaganda machine.

Without public support the war is mute..

:-)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join