It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All the Christians Out There!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Where did this man get this wisdom and these mighty works? Is not this the carpenter's son? Is not his mother called Mary? And are not his brothers James and Joseph and Simon and Judas? And are not all his sisters with us?" (Matthew 13.54-56).

Jesus was part of an extended family. The Bible says he had brothers and sisters. Some churches try to spin that these were only cousins, or Joseph's from a previous marriage, but Mary, Jesus' mother, was not an only child. At the very least, Jesus had cousins, Aunts, and Uncles. John the Baptist was Jesus' second cousin according to Luke 1:5-38.
For the purpose of this discussion, we do not need to go into the question of whether Jesus and Mary Magdalene were married and had a family.
But the fact is that Jesus had kinfolk......... blood relations, at least on his mother's side (although the Bible provides a genealogy for Jesus back to the House of David).
Those kinfolk had children.
Those children had children.
Those children had children. And so forth.

Modern genetics testing has demonstrated that modern-day Palestinians have a direct genetic trail back to the biblical Israelites.

So here is the deal............ Some of the people walking around Palestine, Gaza, and the West Bank are blood relatives of Jesus. Distant blood relatives, but still blood relatives. Given 2000 years.

It is possible that the vast majority of present day Palestinians are remote relatives of Jesus.*****Dna*****

Israel is killing them.

edit on 14-11-2015 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

edit on 14/11/15 by masqua because: Removed all caps from title

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

You need to go back to the story of Abraham, Sarah, and Haggar.

What is happening in the ME is the oldest dysfunctional family feud in the world caused by the lack of faith Abraham and Sarah had in God's promise that they would have a son (Isaac). Sarah urged Abraham to get him a son by Haggar, the family maid servant/slave. Ishmael was the son. But God followed through and Sarah did have her son.

Abraham could not favor Ishmael over Isaac even though Ishmael was the eldest because Isaac was legitimate and God's chosen, so he sent the two (Haggar and Ishmael) away.

Haggar cried out to God who promised that her son would be the progenitor of a mighty nation as numerous as the stars, but that they would be wild. They are the Arabs.

And Isaac went on the found the lineage of Jesus from Abraham.

There has never been peace between the two brothers, and there is not peace between their descendants today.

edit on 14-11-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I was raised a christian, royal ranger, I saw a demon at 5 years old. Ever since then my eyes have encountered immense amounts of paranormal events. I cannot dismiss all of that.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

They also killed the Lord .I am going to drop a link to a audio / text book called The people that history forgot . askelm.com... It is a very well put together book and tells of a time in the past where there were refugees fleeing Palistine/Syria much like today .....peace

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Israel is killing them.

Isreal killed Jesus too.

Cain killed Abel and I don't see your point.
edit on Rpm111415v03201500000057 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

What is happening in the ME is the oldest dysfunctional family feud in the world caused by the lack of faith Abraham and Sarah had in God's promise that they would have a son (Isaac). Sarah urged Abraham to get him a son by Haggar, the family maid servant/slave. Ishmael was the son. But God followed through and Sarah did have her son.

Abraham could not favor Ishmael over Isaac even though Ishmael was the eldest because Isaac was legitimate and God's chosen, so he sent the two (Haggar and Ishmael) away.

Haggar cried out to God who promised that her son would be the progenitor of a mighty nation as numerous as the stars, but that they would be wild. They are the Arabs.

There has never been peace between the two brothers, and there is not peace between their descendants today.

Jews of European origin are a mix of ancestries, from tribes in the Caucasus who converted to Judaism and created an empire that lasted half a millennium there not descendants of Palestinians...
Jews of European descent, often called Ashkenazi's, account for some 90 percent of the more than 13 million Jews in the world today.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

So?

Without putting too fine a point on it, most of us are related to some of the most famous/powerful people in ancient history if we go back enough generations.

It is generally what happens when you have children and they marry and have children generation by generation. Unless you are seriously inbreeding like some of the ancient, and not so ancient, royal dynasties used to do, then outbreeding happens. Most everyone in the US tends to have about 6% or so sub-Saharan African DNA, too - a product of the outbreeding we tend to do.

It doesn't mean we lose site of who our ancestors were in direct line of descent.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Why would it matter if to a Christian if Jews were killing relatives ofJesus?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Israel is killing them.

Cain killed Abel and I don't see your point.
so many children being killed by Israel attacks on Gaza and USA drone strikes across the Middle East? .........European Jews who claim Israel are actually descendants of Central Asians who converted to Judaism.....

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Ah! Rindacella and the three Sugly Blisters syndrome...actually it seems this was a maternal war don't you think? and since both ladies ultimately did the business....and being ladies, they were both 'right' Abraham on the other hand was reconciled with Ishmael..that's men for you!

edit on 14-11-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Well, there were 12 tribes of Judah. And I know one of Noah's sons had dark skin--so yes, I think you're right. But they're not the only ones. Lots of people have Jewish blood. The Merovingians, the Carolingians, etc.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Thetan

everyone killed Jesus.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: stabstab

of course not. Because those kinds of things happen. I'm sorry you have to endure it. Immense amounts of that sounds no bueno to me.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfyThere were fourteen generations from Abraham to David,
another fourteen from David to the Babylonian exile,
and another fourteen from the Babylonian exile to Christ lol

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia the Jews claim to worship Jesus there Son of God, and drop bombs on his family boy is he going to be pissed............

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa
a reply to: rukia the Jews claim to worship Jesus there Son of God, and drop bombs on his family boy is he going to be pissed............

They claim to worship Jesus????? What? The Jews?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
It was Judea back then, where the Jews lived. Most modern day Palestinians (not all) are originally from the surrounding regions. They moved in after the Jews were 'evicted' by the Romans.
edit on 14-11-2015 by brancolinoxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Ah, back to the 'Jewish Christ Killers' (tm) again?
Where have I heard that before...?
Old hate, new spin?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Ah, yes ....you say Jesus's relatives...alive today...uh huh!!
And I hear the Spirit say we are all children of His....for He is the heir and, He will save all men...especially the believers that's in James 4:10 ever hear that before? it's a hidden one

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY*****Capitalism is no different than religion***** It works because people believe it works. If the people in charge didn't believe in it, it would quickly show it's flaws and fall apart.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join