It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims all over the world condemn terrorism, express solidarity with French

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
If I have to be demonized because some moron shoots up a school, the Muslims can be demonized for the actions of their brethren. A few bad apples are always going to get the attention.
Allah Akbar boom! That's the new punchline, And it's likely deserved.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
you are correct, many a Christian is thought of being just as wicked as those who flimflammed their congregations.

Because I say, God permitted Homosexuality as a form of giving people over to their own mindset because they have rejected him in their hearts and minds as I simply understand Romans 1:18 onward. some would say I am not a good Christian because of my view. But it was not a judgment of my own it was a judgment of God as found in the scriptures.

Maybe some don't like that and I can understand but that doesn't make every Christian bad because I say those things. Nor does it really make me bad for thinking such. It is a view and that is what it is with Islam.

to many have many views and some act violently with their view like ISIS.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22you mean like "Well golly, just strap an bomb on me and call me Kahed"

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

If the bomb fits, wear it..

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: Bluntone22you mean like "Well golly, just strap an bomb on me and call me Kahed"

I got kicked out of paintball today:

Apparently strapping grenades to yourself and running towards the enemy shouting "allahu akbar" is inappropriate

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join