It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims all over the world condemn terrorism, express solidarity with French

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: Swills

:-)

I just love this logic is never used when demonizing America, gun owners, white people, Christians, conservatives....

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

I guess you didn't know that Middle Eastern nations have been taking refugees, well except Israel but they get a pass because Israel.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I'm sure they do condem it. But I'll take them all seriously when they take in the refugees rather than allow them to be displaced to Europe/ the west. Where is the logic in moving a large amount of people from one culture to a totally different one, in a matter of months? Sorry, I don't buy this condemnation of the Paris attacks

The best way of dealing with the problem is to understand that a war by roxy is happening in Sryia. The US are there illegally and as a result of there actions are causing a max exodus from Sryia.

Problem should be deal with at source.

Who's roxy? Russia is currently trying to turn it in to a proxy war and the reason for the refugees is Russians assistance to assad..

He's an evil man that has no regard for civilians as been seen through UN reports. He has no problems attacking civilian populations and apparently Russia shares this belief looking at their use of cluster munituons. So being a civilian in syria is bad you have ISIl trying to kill you on one side and Russia and as sad on the other. Needless to say leaving becomes the preferred option.
edit on 11/14/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

The reason it required a thread of its own is to counter the blatant bigotry going on right now against Muslims. Takes half a brain you say? Well then, many ATS'ers are short a few brain cells it would seem.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Expose the extremists? Well, ironically, in Middle Eastern nations like Libya and Iraq that was the case but since their demise extremists have been running free. I would dare say there are no authorities to turn them into since the govts are weak and corrupted. Our Middle Eastern foreign policies have only strengthened extremism.

It's like blaming Italians for not turning mafia criminals.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Again...

many ATS'ers are short a few brain cells it would seem.
More common sense...

A2D

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
They are wasting their time. Most of the people have already been brainwashed thanks to the MSM portraying all Muslims as terrorist.

They don't even have to be Muslim. Just tanned skin is enough hehe.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Common sense isn't as common as you think.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

The reason it required a thread of its own is to counter the blatant bigotry going on right now against Muslims. Takes half a brain you say? Well then, many ATS'ers are short a few brain cells it would seem.

It's not bigotry more fear. The west doesn't want the middle east conflicts in their back yard. Now the question is being cautious bigotry? For example dogs bite everyone knows this and you are told be cautious approaching a dog you don't know. Is this bigotry towards dogs? I believe if their are people in a group that cause problems it's only wise to be cautious of that group. Or you may choose to avoid them entirely for example I'm sure their are some nice people in the KKK doesn't mean I want to hang out with them.

Now everyone knows all Muslims aren't involved and this is a strawman argument no one ever said they are. But that being said the Muslim population is more likely to be radical then other groups. Look at what happened in Europe people went to fight for isil friends and family were agocked. Even had pleas from their parents to return obviously they were moderates and didn't support isil however found out their children did.

The question we should be asking is what causes kids from Europe to support terrorism that is the real issue.
edit on 11/14/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Fear for sure is apart of the problem as it always is, but it's blatant bigotry.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
It's not uncommon to see ideology, nationalism and religious fervor get in the way of someones common sense.

Racism and fear throw critical thinking under the bus and the ATS motto of Deny Ignorance is just empty words with no meaning. Those under the spell of racism and fear tend to embrace ignorance and think it somehow is macho, masculine and makes them tough guys.

I think it falls under the same dynamic of the "people like you" marginalization and sticking fingers in their ears going...nah, nah, nah, nah!!
edit on 14-11-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Lest we not forget 2008....Mumbiai....

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

It's like the great Robert Earl Keen....He tells the Story “The Road Goes on forever, but the party never ends........ sadly....
edit on 14-11-2015 by ReadLeader because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

[Source]

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Who's roxy? Russia is currently trying to turn it in to a proxy war and the reason for the refugees is Russians assistance to assad.

Sorry the steady stream of asylum seekers started long before Russias involvement. Russia done more damage to ISIS in matter of days than the US done in a year and a half... Speaks volumes to me.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
ISIS has declared war on the world and it is up to these who claim to be in solidarity with France and the rest of the world to defeat them.

This is a battle that Saudi Arabia, UAE, Jordan, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, Indonesia, Malaysia, Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, Morocco and the other Islamic nations should be waging not the West.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Perhaps those who are ashamed of the acts comited by those of like faith should consider a new religion...

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
People have been exposed to something they want to participate in Killing and death. It is what causes people to gather around a severe car wreck in hopes of seeing blood and guts.

Have you looked at the TV programing around the world lately and over the last ten years?

This is what lures these young folks the power over someone else's life or death in their hands.

edit on 14-11-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

:-)

Shouldn't the same thing be said to them as people do the police force?

If they started actually weeding out the problems people accuse them of, then wouldn't people actually then start to trust them?

If there are millions of refugees trying to run away, then why don't they start fighting back? Taking back their own country rather than having other countries intervene, then blaming those countries for their hardships.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

edit on 14-11-2015 by TheLotLizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

edit on 14-11-2015 by TheLotLizard because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join