It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Messengers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Which do you use, if any? I use ICQ, MSN, and Yahoo. So I don't have to open up all 3, I use a program called Trillian.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I use all, i prefer AIM though. If You want my name u2u me
I liked trillian until i started inviting people into group conversations accidentally because i held down too long.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   
this is my message site:

Gayle

anyone is welcome but be warned...don't mess with me as i can tell!

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hey, I met someone that uses AIM! Thanks for the offer, but I don't need a fourth messenger. I did read that since AOL bought ICQ, they are looking into making AIM and ICQ compatible. Never tried AIM. I prefer ICQ over the ones I have tried. The only problem I have with Trillian, is the video chat results in a blank screen on Yahoo, unless the other person has Trillian, as well. BTW, I added my messenger id's to my profile. Does anyone know if for MSN and Yahoo I have to add @yahoo.com or @hotmail.com?

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
well David...you are welcome anytime anyway!

Need the cheering up and a piece of sound advice wouldn't hurt!

Thanks
Gryff

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 12:59 AM
link   
AIM is leading, that surprises me. Most of my IM buds use ICQ or MSN.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Other news: MSN emoticons bearing masks because of SARS: www.bigblueball.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I'm probably in the minority here, but, personally, I hate using any form of IM outside of my work environment (where I'm almost required to use it). There's just something about the decline of the English language when most people use IM that disturbs me.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinMan
I'm probably in the minority here, but, personally, I hate using any form of IM outside of my work environment (where I'm almost required to use it). There's just something about the decline of the English language when most people use IM that disturbs me.

How RU Tinman? LOL. ROFLMAO. J/K. My friends all use correct English on messangers, but we are old folk. For the kids it is a problem. Check out Lingo2Word. It is an amusing IM translation site.

new topics

top topics

join