It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I'm mad Paris is getting attention and I'm not!" #mizzou #pityme #victim

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

Very unfortunate truth

We have become such a "line in the sand" society we tend to never get anything accomplished.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I think the students should report the media to the campus police department because the media is covering the Paris tragedy instead of their "terrorism" and it is making them sad.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

I agree with you, and one of the Charlie Hebdo artists. He said prayer is what got us into this mess to begin with. No, I don't want anyone to die. I've had enough of all of it. Just pointing out that I am glad we are ALL able to bitch, protest and scream without going to jail. Being offended is OK. I would stand up for those students rights to have a voice. And I hope they would do the same for me. Even if they disagree. The video is pointed at the way some of the students felt about the Paris attacks in light of their own movement. It's satire.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The miserable Mizzou idiots can go to hell.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: KaDeCo

This one woman represents the sentiments of all African-Americans in the USA so I'm not surprised.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki
a reply to: dixiecracker

God has nothing to do with it. In fact, if there was a god there'd be even less free speech.
Hmmm, complaining about students exercising free speech (rightly or wrongly) and then saying "thank god for free speech" while covertly wishing for them to die. Given your name, that doesn't surprise me.
Yes, thank god for free speech, alright.

Given the nature of this forum these days, I guarantee you get a number of stars.

Looks like you're part of the problem aorAki.

(post by aorAki removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

How so, oh great sage?

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
If you search around on the 'net, you'll see a general lack of interest in the protests. Aside from the Twitter backlash and commentary on various news articles, people have let karma take its course. Now, a week later, no one is talking about it anymore. Maybe it's the irony and the hypocrisy stemming from the well-off protesters, or the hoax(es).

If you're going to start a protest or a movement, if you don't have a good foundation, it's not going to go anywhere. Elsewhere, protesters are blocking streets, which only serves to anger people trying to get from point A to point B. Offending people by telling them to # off for dying (involuntarily, mind you) and taking media coverage isn't going to drum up support. It seems that they're not very organized beyond the next thought. That's why they have faded to obscurity within a week.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join