It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inauguration 2005 - The Perfect Opportunity for Assassination

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   

From the NOGW Website Home Page

America Is No Longer a Democratic Nation:
Zionists Have Seized Control During The 2000 ELECTION COUP D' ETAT, Installed Puppet Regime

Today the Jews Rule This World by Proxy. They get others to fight and die for them.

MOSSAD PLANNING ATTACK ON AUSTRALIA

WWII started when Hitler invaded Poland with a preemptive strike.

I'm having a hard time understanding why this garbage dump of hatred is being quoted on ATS.

If you want more of this sort of ideology, here's another reliable source of it: Aryan Nations.

Stinks of 1930's Germany, and extremely disappointing to see such evil filth cited here as a source.

No thanks.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
ATS Moderators:

I'm all for free speech on the internet and elsewhere, but posting a thread such as this is totally outrageous. It's one thing to disagree with a president and/or their policies, but openly discussing good opportunities for assassination plots is way over the top.

Please exercise some common sense and remove it.

[edit on 1/5/2005 by centurion1211]

Don't like it? Dont read it. It is called a discussion, not a plot or a hopt that it will happen. I despise this administration and its policies with every fiber of my being, but don't want to see them assasinated. ..... Just tried for war crimes and locked up for life.

dh

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
When Bush's popularity was at its nadir, Cousin Kerry was promoted as an alternative, with Bilderberger placement as running mate
Bush stumblingly regained his footing and the vote-fixing machinery eventually ensured re-election
What better advantage to the nwo than Bush's death at some stageduring office from natural or unnatural cause
From this point, assassinationat inauguration would seem perfect and so predictable it won't happen
Still, it seems a certainty that W will die during this administration, like it or not
It's the way the world wills to the next stage

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
The winds of change are blowing....Bush will remain in power for years, then the brother upon George's demise....We will only have but our memories of yesteryear, the good old times...

When presidents were elected by the people
When we were free to travel
Remember a thing called Social Security?
When we had freedom of expression

Those were the days.

Too bad that social security is doomed to collapse if a change like Bush's proposed one isn't made.

Too bad you can still travel anywhere (if you aren't a terrorist).

Too bad the very fact that you posted this message means that you have freedom of expression.

Too bad Bush won by four million votes and a majority of the population.

All in all... it's too bad that your poor excuses for an assassination don't make sense.

[edit on 6-1-2005 by onlyinmydreams]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Otts
However, an inauguration is too obvious... presidential assassinations always came at unexpected venues - the theatre for Lincoln, a railway station for Garfield, the Pan-American Exposition for McKinley, and a visit to Dallas for Kennedy (how many other tours did JFK take in that convertible limo?).

Dont you think that the obvious is unexpected but then again you can expect it? In clear terms they are far to sure that nobody would want to do anything during the innaguration but then again they can easily be fooled. Damn my english sucks but I hope you get what im saying.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams

Originally posted by dgtempe
The winds of change are blowing....Bush will remain in power for years, then the brother upon George's demise....We will only have but our memories of yesteryear, the good old times...

When presidents were elected by the people
When we were free to travel
Remember a thing called Social Security?
When we had freedom of expression

Those were the days.

Too bad that social security is doomed to collapse if a change like Bush's proposed one isn't made.

Too bad the very fact that you posted this message means that you have freedom of expression.

Too bad Bush won by four million votes

[edit on 6-1-2005 by onlyinmydreams]
Too bad you're still blind

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I saw the Aryans Nations site and those pro-white, anti-everything are just a gang of mother#*** ... those people with the KKK gang deserve to die...

They are just the worst humans I ever saw...

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Too bad Bush won by four million votes

Too bad you're still blind

May be the funniest, yet accurate, response I've ever seen.
Sorry, I know this post wasn't very constructive, but my desert dry humor causes me to laugh hysterically at the most random things.

Thanks dgtempe for the laugh tonight. I know you weren't trying to be funny.

I love how people still think that Bush has or will do anything good for this country.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogansRun

Originally posted by centurion1211
ATS Moderators:

I'm all for free speech on the internet and elsewhere, but posting a thread such as this is totally outrageous. It's one thing to disagree with a president and/or their policies, but openly discussing good opportunities for assassination plots is way over the top.

Please exercise some common sense and remove it.

[edit on 1/5/2005 by centurion1211]

Don't like it? Dont read it. It is called a discussion, not a plot or a hopt that it will happen. I despise this administration and its policies with every fiber of my being, but don't want to see them assasinated. ..... Just tried for war crimes and locked up for life.

The Secret Service will probably be knocking on your door, they investigate any threat, even in jest, on the life of the President.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   

The Secret Service will probably be knocking on your door, they investigate any threat, even in jest, on the life of the President.

Yeah, they dont mess around. This is most likely on file at the SS HQ, they're still invistigating threats to presidents that have been out of office for years. I think if anything were to happen next thursday, it would have to be an all out assult, a suicide mission. they've been securing the area since early last week, using dogs and technology to assure that they aren't any threats to anyone's safety. Aside from the president, thounsands of people will be there. Many gov't officials as well. Security is for thier safety as well, just as with any public venue.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by FLYIN HIGH
Any attempt to take Mr. Bush out during his inauguration would just be plain silly not to mention suicidal.

Not if Rummy and Tricky Dick were behind it.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Hey Bush bashers.

Have you ever considered attending the inauguration while wearing one of those George Bush rubber masks? You could all gather up as close to the podium as you could get.

Might be really fun for you!

[edit on 1/13/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
If I wore anything to Bush bash, as you put it, it would be my Class A uniform (USA).

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Ha! This is great! Protest lives, even outside the "free speech" zones! I'm glad they found a way to express their dismay, without being arrested. They can single out people with anti-Bush signs, but they can't possibly stop people from turning their back to the president.
I hope I can see this on TV.

www.turnyourbackonbush.org...

www.libertyforum.org...

[edit on 13-1-2005 by Damned]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damned
They can single out people with anti-Bush signs, but they can't possibly stop people from turning their back to the president.
I hope I can see this on TV.

It's an excellent idea.

I betcha the networks will figure out a way to not show it. They've gotten very good at not showing what's really happening.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The BBC will report it. They are a traditionally left wing organisation, who love protests, and have the best world news department anywhere.

I dont work in their sales department BTW.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
We get BBC here on PBS (Public tv). Aside from the Lehrer News Hour, it's the best/only source of news on TV. Our network "news" organisations are so full of shyte they stink. Nothing but brainless White House propaganda.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Armed alert for Bush's swearing-in

Air traffic into the city will be restricted, replaced by fighter jets and Black Hawk helicopters.

The departing Homeland Security Secretary, Tom Ridge, overseeing his last grand event, promised it would be the most secure ceremony in history.

"We're as prepared as possible to thwart any attempts at terrorism," he said.

Troop-carrying helicopters have been flying over Washington for days, but the security operation will begin in earnest on Tuesday when fireworks, parades and parties - costing a total of $US40 million ($52 million) - begin. The security arrangements will cost tens of millions more.

Thousands of protesters are expected. Groups angry about the Iraq war, the economy, Mr Bush's environmental policies and many other issues promise to put their mark on the event with several marches, rallies and acts of civil disobedience.

One group is planning for hundreds to turn their backs on the President as he makes his way down Pennsylvania Avenue.

SMH Link

Sanc'.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
You know, I wonder how many people think I'm a liberal because I'd love to see Bush impeached.

The only problem with that is Cheney would take over....he's the really dangerous one.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
East- CBC will show it too and you can watch it online as well.

How you doing? You've been quiet for a few days! Nice to see you back again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join