It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Physicist says he got strong evidence that human mind is capable of influencing matter

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I do believe that we have paranormal abilities, but it's to soon to say that we ever going to do some Luke skywalker stuff..

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: Klassified

Oh, so now, people who do no bow down to this "the universe is the product of your imagination" nonesense are "fearful" and "controlled by TPTB"?

A weak argument, caused by pseudoscientific reasoning which doesn't hold up to logical analysis.

I said nothing of the sort. Not even close. I didn't even address "the universe is the product of your imagination". In fact, I didn't address any metaphysical or pseudo-scientific concepts. Where the hell did you get all that from my post?
edit on 11/14/2015 by Klassified because: grammar

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

You were implying it:

As to TPTB waging war on our minds; Absolutely. It's called social engineering, and its been happening for a very long time. I'm sure they are afraid. But I think it's mostly a fear that enough people will see through their lies all at once, take back their personal power, and the gig will be up.

This implies that those people who are skeptical are actually "socially engineered".

edit on 14-11-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I think maybe in days long gone Humans may have had mind over matter powers. Perhaps when our planet population was 100K or less. Now with a population of over 8B we may have been very much diluted..
I wonder about the building of some of the best pyramids and the movement , shaping and building of other ancient stone structures.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

No, I have never tried, nor will I ever. Hallucinations caused by the consumption of chemical substances are not acceptable evidences in an actual scientific debate.

Theres your problem right there. How are you gonna scientifically study consciousness when you don't accept the study of consciousness as acceptable evidence.

Einstein said it himself.

reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one -A. Einstein.

Sometimes you gotta tweak your consciousness to see through the illusion.

But if you don't want to accept it as evidence and are unwilling to even try...
what happened to deny ignorance? Doesn't count when it comes to how we perceive reality?

You ever try to astral project? or are you unwilling to try that also?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

This kind of out-of-context quoting, ranting on OOBEs and pushing of hallucinogenic drugs is exactly why you are not taken seriously by science.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Everything I've mentioned is a part of consciousness and needs to be studied in order to fully understand what kind of effect it has on our physical reality.

How are my quotes from Einstein and Tesla out of context?

Both quotes demonstrate that consciousness play a huge role on physical matter...

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: booyakasha
a reply to: intrptr

Oh you've personally met him and scientifically studied him already I see...

What experiments did you do to prove all of these guys to be hoaxers?

I just addressed the first video because thats the one I am familiar with. Literally, listen to the wind strike the camera microphone, just two seconds before he begins to make that whooshing sound (for effect).

Right at the 1 minute mark.

That's your indisputable and empirical proof and evidence of a hoax?

You really should click off of this thread if you think that demonstrates scientific methodology.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

You were implying it:

As to TPTB waging war on our minds; Absolutely. It's called social engineering, and its been happening for a very long time. I'm sure they are afraid. But I think it's mostly a fear that enough people will see through their lies all at once, take back their personal power, and the gig will be up.

This implies that those people who are skeptical are actually "socially engineered".

"Oy vey". No. That's what you took from it, because you were looking to be offended, and looking to argue. Simply put. I don't believe the universe is the product of imagination. I do however, see that our public servants lie a lot, and the media works very hard to tell us what to think, and how to think about those lies. That's called social engineering. Because an informed and knowledgeable population has an analytical eye. You made something out of nothing, Swanne. I was politely saying I don't think the war on our minds is about keeping us from what the OP is talking about, as much as it is keeping us from realizing our own personal power to take control of our lives as individuals, and as a group.

Sorry OP. It was not my intention to drag the discussion off-topic. I thought I was perfectly clear in what I said. Obviously not for some people. Addressing your OP though... Why not? I think there is much we don't understand about ourselves, and the world we live in. That our mind could have a direct effect on matter isn't such a stretch. The question is to what extent?
edit on 11/14/2015 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Certain blind people can still see radiation emissions. If you have a working pineal gland (decalcified), you will start to see the part of the light spectrum that is not visible to most. The pineal gland is composed of light sensitive retinal tissue. Light radiation penetrates organic tissue, so your eyes don't even need to be opened to view certain bands of light.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

Light radiation penetrates organic tissue, so your eyes don't even need to be opened to view certain bands of light.

Right, x-rays penetrate organic tissue quite well. Can you tell us what other "bands of light" do so?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Light radiation penetrates organic tissue, so your eyes don't even need to be opened to view certain bands of light.

Right, x-rays penetrate organic tissue quite well. Can you tell us what other "bands of light" do so?

Any EM frequency within a plasma or magnetic field medium can be detected by a healthy pineal gland. Especially when propagated with water.
edit on 14-11-2015 by trifecta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
EM radiation is not affected by plasma or magnetic fields so I don't know why you added that bit.
But go ahead and think the p-gland can detect x-rays, if you wish. I've had full head CT scans. I didn't see a thing.

edit on 11/14/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

.. I've had full head CT scans. I didn't see a thing.

out of context, there is a joke somewhere.

I've experienced too many things to discount the power of the mind, but to most, it's viewed like religions, it's great to have faith, but no one has faith healed an amputee.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

I've experienced too many things to discount the power of the mind, but to most, it's viewed like religions, it's great to have faith, but no one has faith healed an amputee.

I can't argue with anyone's experience or their interpretation of it.

The greatest power of our minds (or weakness, perhaps) is the ability to make the unreal seem real.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

EM radiation is not affected by plasma or magnetic fields so I don't know why you added that bit.
But go ahead and think the p-gland can detect x-rays, if you wish. I've had full head CT scans. I didn't see a thing.

Oops, I meant TM. But anyhow, what about electrostatic and EM wave phenomenon in plasma? How about solar radiation?

What would the CT scan prove if you have a calcified p gland?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Oops, I meant TM.
What is a TM frequency? But I thought we were talking about "light". Light is electromagnetic radiation

But anyhow, what about electrostatic and EM wave phenomenon in plasma? How about solar radiation?
What about them?

What would the CT scan prove if you have a calcified p gland?
Among other things, that I had a calcified pituitary gland. It would show up in the scan.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
define reality Phage, however, to do so, you may not use the 5 senses, for each can be deceived.

some pretty smart folks think the universe is a hologram so what would be an illusion in a hologram?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

define reality Phage,

As I said, that's up to our minds. Are the voices which a schizophrenic hears, real? To him they are.

some pretty smart folks think the universe is a hologram so what would be an illusion in a hologram?
A hologram is not an illusion, it is a very real projection created by the reconstruction of interference patterns, and I don't think you understand the holographic universe hypothesis.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Noetic Institute, I heard that one years back. They had a ton of studies that this guy referenced in a book I read, I looked into it the supposed overwhelming evidence was very weak as it turns out. I'm sure he made a lot of monies off it, few would bother to research the references. Is it a fair exchange? People pay for lottery tickets and magic shows. I dunno entertainment sells.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join