It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will France's President go to WAR and Attack Obama?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Not being American I wonder how you could accuse your president of such a horrendous act as "openly funding ISIS".

I understand not agreeing politically about something, but this seems deranged to me.

Claiming Obama is funding ISIS is the least of the accusations that have been leveled against him during his presidency. People have tried to throw him out of office for much more ridiculous things. And American politics in general are pretty mean, even in the Republican primary we just had Trump insinuate that Carson is a pathological child molester.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This is why i never joined this crap hole.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Not being American I wonder how you could accuse your president of such a horrendous act as "openly funding ISIS".

I understand not agreeing politically about something, but this seems deranged to me.

Does it really surprise you? Most of the world believes in 9/11 conspiracies that claim Bush was somehow behind 9/11.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Does it really surprise you? Most of the world believes in 9/11 conspiracies that claim Bush was somehow behind 9/11.

Surprise you?
Surprise you! This IS not a conspiracy. If you would have listened to the Videos, obama himself is PROUD to tell his muslim brotherhood that he is funding The Islamic State!
But then again, obamabots are not wired to think objectively.
edit on V052015Sundaypm30America/ChicagoSun, 15 Nov 2015 14:05:07 -06001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: CharlesSS15

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
France and America are allies so they will work together in the war on terror.

Agree!

Agreed

But Obama sends money and supplies to the Islamic State, and shows all signs that he is a muslim.

More out of context BS.

That photo is from a U.S./Africa summit at the White House. Fifty African countries were represented not all of which were led by Muslims. At least three of the leaders were Roman Catholic. George W. Bush and Laura Bush were in attendance as were many business leaders. The Senate Foreign Relations and House Foreign Affairs Committees including Republican members held a reception on Capitol Hill. The main emphasis of the summit was trade and business.

Isn't this what an American leader should be doing? Or would you rather the U.S. just sit back and let China continue to horn in on the rapidly growing African markets?

www.whitehouse.gov...
edit on 15-11-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join