It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell 1947 Crash Cover up theory, but not aliens as we think they are...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: CoBaZ

I believe Jesse Marcel was telling the truth,

He is a well known liar, changing his story.

www.roswellfiles.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: CoBaZ
The basic gist of what was seen was a flexible metal craft with two beings in it.

There were no reports of bodies at Roswell until the 80's. They were made up much later than 1947

In a book written by Stanton Friedman, he interviewed the funeral home owner in Roswell and that guy told him about the small alien creatures well before the '80's There is also the account of a nurse who reported on what she observed and was seen by superiors speaking to someone from a local television station, and after that the nurse was reassigned to somewhere else the next day and when her plane left, it subsequently crashed killing everyone on board. I bet that is all made up too?

Are all the reports regarding Roswell aliens by every author made up fiction to you?

As for your statements above, it seems you are in error, but I think that is only because I know you believe humans are the only sentient life in the solar system, because aliens just can't be here, it is just silly, right?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
"In 1974, Hiroo Onoda, a Japanese army intelligence officer,
caused a sensation when he was persuaded to come out of
hiding by a former comrade on the Philippine island of Lubang.

Mr Onoda, now 83, wept uncontrollably as he agreed to lay
down his rifle, unaware that Japanese forces had surrendered
29 years earlier. He returned to Japan the same year, but
unable to adapt to life in his home country, emigrated to Brazil in 1975.

In 1972, Shoichi Yokoi was found on the island of Guam and
returned to Japan, where he died in 1997. Like Mr Onoda,
he had no idea that the war had ended."
www.theguardian.com...

Unlikely that two balloonists could restart a World War.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I bet that is all made up too?

It certainly is.... what is the name of the nurse? What plane crashed, when and where did it crash?

Are all the reports regarding Roswell aliens by every author made up fiction to you?

Yes, as no reports of bodies surfaced until 40+ years after the incident!

there is a renewed battle being waged on the Internet, and in a book by Jesse Marcel Jr., to again try to resurrect Maj. Marcel’s Credibility from the disaster wrought by the reality of his military records. Tactics such as excusing his grandiose tales as “résumé building”, or “kill the messenger” (in this case, Bob Todd), and “please cut him some slack” are being used to try and elevate Jesse’s story from the quagmire his fanciful exaggerations created. At the same time, The Storytellers seem loathe to give up the exciting stories of alien bodies, high security alerts and the plane loads of debris that their now discredited witnesses had brought to the Saga. As a result, the argument over Jesse’s credibility continues to ignore the huge gulf between his version of The Incident, and the versions that The Storytellers are actually selling.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: radarloveguy

Unlikely that two balloonists could restart a World War.

(Total tongue in cheek here
) True looking at current events over the past decade and a half it takes about 6 to 8. Which I have been trying to avoid like the plague that it is which can only end with trading more freedom for the illusion of safety...

But you did make my point about soldiers not knowing it was over, (although I was trying to bet on human stupidity and they died before even making over the sea)

But then what would we have for entertainment if this event did not happen, pitching pennies at a wall?

I am working up a second doozy of a skunker about complex crop circles.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Is it possible the US Army created a humanoid
Piliot to fly their flying sausers
A humanoid able to withstand heavy Gs
A race of clones
Aliens from another world sounds better
Then the army playing god with nature
Frankenstein pilots
Does anyone remember deluce
The many levels in the underground secret base
And the lower levels they were fukn around