It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 has jumped the fence. This is it. Buckle up

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

I'm sorry to say it, too.
It's what I am saying.

This is it. Full-blown now - this bubble - and about to pop.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: 727Sky

Stupid as that sounds that has been their goal all along...
Collectively, the G-20 have stated that Syria's loyalists and rebels have to agree to a total CEASE-FIRE and go to the table to talk.

ANYONE participating in active firing or military assault after that cease-fire takes effect will then be considered terrorists and everyone will go after them.

I guess that is one way of stopping Russia from bombing our paid for freedom fighters and disarming Assad's boys. Never underestimate the collective thinking process when a goal is within sight..

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

a reply to: 727Sky

Stupid as that sounds that has been their goal all along...
Collectively, the G-20 have stated that Syria's loyalists and rebels have to agree to a total CEASE-FIRE and go to the table to talk.

ANYONE participating in active firing or military assault after that cease-fire takes effect will then be considered terrorists and everyone will go after them.

I guess that is one way of stopping Russia from bombing our paid for freedom fighters and disarming Assad's boys. Never underestimate the collective thinking process when a goal is within sight..

Now this is a recipe for WW3.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This could well be the third world war because Richard Haas of the CFR stated that there would be basically a 30 year war from 2001. Which has already started.

This Paris event has to be a false flag because we already have had an Isis member come forward and say on TV that those people were known to him and were trained by Isis. That has to be bull# because how does he know who those people are etc...and if involved??? Maybe he's under arrest and been told their names and what they look like et cetera but then why is he wearing an Arab headdress!!!

The passport also seems a bit obvious you don't have to carry a passport in France I don't think?

So yet again the question is how stupid do the illuminati think we are?

They are desperate for a war and so to conclude this being a false flag totally fits. And yes some sort of lineup for Armageddon also fits. But somehow my instinct tells me we are still some way off WW3.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Has France invoked Article 5 yet? This event would seem to me to be eligible.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emeth

This Paris event has to be a false flag because we already have had an Isis member come forward and say on TV that those people were known to him and were trained by Isis. That has to be bull# because how does he know who those people are etc...and if involved??? Maybe he's under arrest and been told their names and what they look like et cetera but then why is he wearing an Arab headdress!!!

Um... well if he trained and planned it with them and they were guided by ISIS and carried out the plan to perfection, then he'd know it was the guys he trained, right?
If ISIS told/trained these guys to bomb a stadium, kill hostages at a music venue and shoot people at a restaurant etc and then it happened last night.... it's be pretty huge odds that another group just happened to have the same thing planned on the same night.

Not saying that ISIS did do this.... but merely dealing with your "How does this guy know who did it... he says he trained them" point.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Well one thing for sure is the Sunni backed ISIS wants the moderate Assad removed from power just like Obama and Kerry want.

Russia and Iran on the other hand do not want Assad to go anywhere.

So there are a lot of conflicting interests, some that clearly are a recipe for disaster, and one that is counterproductive to fighting the spread of Islamic extremism.

~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: jefwane
Has France invoked Article 5 yet? This event would seem to me to be eligible.

They could invoke article 5, however its only ever been done once after 9/11 despite the turks making recent moves to use it in response the Syrian civil war.

You could look at it in two ways, firstly it could make france look weak.

On the other hand it could be used to basically justify the whole might of NATO obliterating ISIS.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

edition.cnn.com...

I texted my kids - we will remember this day. No way it's contained anymore.

This is the official day.

I think it started with the Boston Marathon, and has escalated since. This means the entire West is now drawn in. No more staying out of it.
This is historic.

Sorry if I'm duplicating...just wanted to say - wow.

WAR SUMMIT is now gathering. Officially, world leaders are mustering.
ISIS even said 'we are here in the name of Allah, and for what you've done in Syria'...

Yikes.

If any type of world war breaks out, I sure hope its the entire world uniting to eradicate these radical groups. Prayers to the families of all who lost loved ones.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Putin is a gangster that would kill assad for money and never be blamed cause of the cover story.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Sorry to keep you waiting, but you can go on waiting for your WW3.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Putin has money, he cares more about his own interests in that part of the World, which brings him plenty of profit already. ~$heopleNation

edit on 14-11-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I don't know, I can't help sighing every time I hear it repeated that "now, we're at war!"

War? Okay... where's the battle ground? Where you gonna go? Especially here - they are mixed in with the masses of innocent people! The only way you can go to war with them is to bomb your own country and people!

I hate to say it but terrorism works.... as much as we want to talk tough and pound our fists on tables, at this point? We're mostly powerless. The time for action has passed. NOW they're closing the borders today. Pfft. Too late. They're here.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

I'm glad you posted. Was wanting to hear your pov.
and to know that you're okay.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
I don't know, I can't help sighing every time I hear it repeated that "now, we're at war!"

War? Okay... where's the battle ground? Where you gonna go? Especially here - they are mixed in with the masses of innocent people! The only way you can go to war with them is to bomb your own country and people!

I hate to say it but terrorism works.... as much as we want to talk tough and pound our fists on tables, at this point? We're mostly powerless. The time for action has passed. NOW they're closing the borders today. Pfft. Too late. They're here.

The west ought to do what Japan has done and take proactive steps to keep Islam out entirely.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I've seen some tragic accidents where the person gets ejected and thrown away from the fiery carnage. I'll take the odds, ....no seat belt. Head down, ass up that's the....woah, wrong song. Free falling, yes I'm free.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Hey, I liked your 3.4 billion dollars and it'll take 50 years.
3.4 billion pissed off people, and it's over. from that other thread.

It's like the world is deciding between trying another fungicide or ripping off a diseased toenail. Nursing or pulling a rotten tooth.

edit on 11/14/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
In Paris attacks, terror declares war on fun From Aljeera America, an Opinion Piece:

The targeting of music, sport and leisure is no accident
November 14, 2015 3:30PM ET

It was an onslaught against fun, its hapless targets the innocently festive.

In a series of coordinated attacks on the night of Friday the 13th, armed gunmen attacked venues of culture and leisure in central Paris, launching a citywide offensive against merriment.

When the carnage finally halted late in the night, more than 120 people were dead, and more than 200 lay injured. The city of Paris was put under curfew, its mirth and merriment stanched by death.

The Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant claimed responsibility for the assaults, saying that it “set out targeting the capital of prostitution and vice” and attacked Bataclan, “where hundreds of pagans gathered for a concert of prostitution and vice.”

Thus are the joys of Paris and of civilization itself — music, sport, cuisine, joie de vivre — judged and sentenced.

Just laying this on our collective desk.

edit on 11/14/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs
Best Response:

Islamic militants with anti-aircraft guns around Mount Zawiya face off against a Russian MiG reportedly flown by a Syrian pilot.

They sprayed a ton of machine gun fire, and added several dozen “Allahu Akbars” for good measure. But it was a really bad idea, and they soon found out.

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
nothing major will happen unless: upon investigation on the France attack the world is shown proof that it was master-minded by the US in order to finish with their agenda for the MID EAST and ISIS before the next elections...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join