It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 has jumped the fence. This is it. Buckle up

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs they will be going after ISIS for real now.

as opposed to what? they were only pretending to 'go after' them prior to paris?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IamPrepared

If you take the time to read the thread, I've explained that I've been watching this develop since 9/11.
I think that was the beginning, and over the last several years, it's been building up...

Arab Spring was (in my thinking) the sprout. And from there, it's become invasive.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

The "no troops on the ground" thing. Trying to manage it via drones and a few trainers.

That won't work anymore. Obama will send active troops - he will deploy combat units.
I think.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Where are all the prayers, thoughts and condolences for the hundreds (thousands?) of innocent people Isis has killed within their own country? Which happens daily....

Why does not Saudi Arabia take the refugees from Syria...........Syria where Saudi weapons and financial supports are fueling the civil war for last 4 years.

ISIS is no superpower, it is barely some AK, RPG, Grenade holding fanatics driving around on Toyota trucks. They also have some mortar, artillery pieces captured from others. Nothing else. For ME armies of Saudi, UAE, Jordan, Turkey, Iraq etc. it should not be a matter of more than a month to defeat and cleanse areas of this ISIS mess.

Why are they not doing this cleaning work? There must be some Geo-political interests involved. With that said, if these governments are not willing to take care of their own people who are getting butchered by ISIS, then the most we can offer is condolences and wishes for peace and progress once government interests are cleaned out of the mess.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
ISIS is declaring this "the first of a storm."

This thing is on, I fear. Truly, literally, dreadful.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Hey, have you read " The Looming Tower: Al Qaeda and the Road to 9/11" by Lawrence Wright?

My mom gave each of us a copy of it in 2006 (when it was published). She inscribed on the inside frontis piece:
"To understand the future. Love, Mom"

I didn't read it until a couple of years later. Then I found out about Dirty Wars (I think I heard it on NPR) looked it up. Yep - there was a film and a book....so I bought the book and read it, cover to cover
Jeremy Scahill's Dirty Wars.

Jeremy Scahill and Noam Chomsky: The Truth About America's Secret, Dirty Wars

I'm hearing over my shoulder now that Pope Francis has said 'it's a third world war.'
And they don't mean any old tired war in the "Third-World" countries.....

No - they mean, this is now International. For the third time.

edit on 11/14/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Ach, don't worry. Isis have no capacity to wage a world war. And they have no superpower backing them.

How are they going to ignite a world war?

Those are two different ideas. A group may not have the capacity to wage a world war. But that doesn't mean they can't ignite one.

The Black Hand didn't have the capacity to wage World War I. But they certainly incited it. Or, if you prefer, played a role in inciting it.

There are forces in this world that need another world war. And they've been setting the stage for it over the last decade. ISIS was created to facilitate this process. The refugee crisis was allowed to happen to facilitate this process.

It will be a world war. But it will largely be non nuclear. And the most dramatic parts will take place in Western Europe. As occurred with the previous world wars. But Ukraine and Syria will also be theaters of operation.

Perhaps TPTB will be able to get what they want without a world war. But, right now, they look full steam ahead.
edit on 14-11-2015 by Moresby because: I was being chased by a Wittle Wee Wee!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

That's what I'm thinking, too. Thanks for posting.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Bluntone22

The PM of the UK and Obama have already spoken, saying this is an attack on the West, and that they will be going after ISIS for real now.

So after all these years of faking it and fflipflopping around now they are going go for ISIS for real?

To me it is almost undeniable that ISIS is in fact funded by the U.S.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
How is this any different than any other terror attack in the last 30 years?
And who will be the target of this war?

Exactly... you can't fight an ideology, a warped view of a religion etc.
ISIS are not a Nation, a static place and there is no declaring war on them really.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

I never said it isn't. I'm aware of the growth of the terrorist arm of world wars. I'm aware of who is supposedly supplying them arms. I know all of that as much as I can without being involved.

I've just been watching from a somewhat disinterested POV (but not dispassionate) (my home is low on the target list) - to try to understand. And surmising. And watching, and this is what I think is happening. That's all.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup

originally posted by: Bluntone22
How is this any different than any other terror attack in the last 30 years?
And who will be the target of this war?

Exactly... you can't fight an ideology, a warped view of a religion etc.
ISIS are not a Nation, a static place and there is no declaring war on them really.

I wouldn't agree that they are not a nation. They have a government, military, public services, and "citizens". They just don't have an internationally-recognized geographic home.

The Nazi weren't a nation, either. They ended up taking over Germany and called it home. Long before the chancellor gave Hitler his biggest advantage, the Nazis already had their own government, military, public services, and "citizens".

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

A coordinated diaspora . Very connected. Like other peoples have been. But these ones have the internet and cell-phones.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

I wouldn't agree that they are not a nation. They have a government, military, public services, and "citizens". They just don't have an internationally-recognized geographic home.

The Nazi weren't a nation, either. They ended up taking over Germany and called it home. Long before the chancellor gave Hitler his biggest advantage, the Nazis already had their own government, military, public services, and "citizens".

Fair comments but I guess my point was more that going to bomb ISIS in Syria, Iraq and wherever will not stop attacks like this, maybe increase them but not stop them.
Home grown terror is a very real threat and It's not like we can just invade their "nation" and win.... this is a "war" like no other really.

ISIS is a mentality, a mid set and an ideology.... it's not a solid piece of land we can invade and claim victory over.
There is almost no winning this through war or conventional warfare.

People will be less likely to join up with ISIS if they are happy, rounded individuals with prosperity and a stable environment.
There are many things we can do to try and halt ISIS or deter more from joining but I just don't think that it will be achieved the way we always think it will be.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

Fair comments but I guess my point was more that going to bomb ISIS in Syria, Iraq and wherever will not stop attacks like this, maybe increase them but not stop them.
Home grown terror is a very real threat and It's not like we can just invade their "nation" and win.... this is a "war" like no other really.

And you're exactly right - that's why it's "new".

And it could spread very rapidly to martial law all over the globe.

These people have been busy getting ready for decades. Now they're ramping it up.
So, others have said, "What superpower is going to take their side?"

And I am saying: When these sleeper cells get the "go" call, THEY are going to reveal themselves, and they will BE the superpower.

DISCLAIMER!!! ******** I am not issuing a threat or calling plays or in any way part of this except as a spectator via MSM. I am merely providing my Op-Ed to what I'm seeing ********** DISCLAIMER!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

And you're exactly right - that's why it's "new".

And it could spread very rapidly to martial law all over the globe.

These people have been busy getting ready for decades. Now they're ramping it up.
So, others have said, "What superpower is going to take their side?"

And I am saying: When these sleeper cells get the "go" call, THEY are going to reveal themselves, and they will BE the superpower.

Well I suppose that's the fear that they could be anywhere or anyone but this is what they want... FEAR.
We live in crazy times and maybe the end is nigh... maybe it's just the latest in a long line of terror attacks by crazed fanatics... maybe things will be OK?

Only time will tell.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Okay - I'm going to sit by you, if that's okay. *takes next seat*
I hope it will be okay....
It's just how I'm seeing it from my particular point of view.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Never let a good crisis go to waste.

ISIS as many have said are not really backed or supported by Nations to kick off a WW3 scenario. ISIS appears to be individuals scattered so no nations to attack.

What I foresee is: even more coordinated draconian globalisation spying of the people around the world, by the gov't and Oligopolies of the world.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Could very well be.
My mom and I were talking about this earlier.
More and more like 1984.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Hey, Jesse Ventura just started a new thread with another excellent source, guys!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join