It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 has jumped the fence. This is it. Buckle up

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Sitting here watching the TV movie "Threads".

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I hope and pray it doesn't come to an actual war. But if it does, let's be damned sure we---an entire united west-- wins it. Once and for all, it's time to put these cowardly islamic extremists down and out permanently.

Hunt them down wherever they may hide and hold them accountable.

Enough is enough.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
You bring a passport with you if you want it to be found. That's fairly straightforward.

In terms of war, how can you wage war on a mindset that has infiltrated itself into and amongst civilians? Who do you target? How do you find them? ISIS are not an army in uniform with a physical base. They cannot be "wiped out".

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Its all good, I ignore most doom.

Don't get me wrong, I'm ready for the finale, *waves a banner* I mean if its going to happen why not let me watch it.

Just not at this time, imoaoaoao.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

Okay, then, well you have to pay attention if you're going to come to these meetings!!

"Rapid path to begin - oh....yeah, diplomatic meetings by Jan 1. Between Syrian Opposition and Syrian WhoeverElse. ANd an immediate CEASE FIRE among the ne'er-do-wells. Otherwise, they'll be considered terrorists.

Like angeldoll said - this will mean more troops out there in the sand against ISIS, while Syria gets handheld.

Yeah....so, now the UN is supposed to shout at all of them for a while about what to do.

Everyone agrees to a right-now CEASE-FIRE among anyone who is intending peaceful resolution.
And this does NOT apply to Daesh or ISIL or ISIS. No cease-fire with them.

They will continue to be attacked. If they don't knock it off, they will be killed.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Don't know who this other guy is, Russian, I guess - he's saying international efforts are necessary according to Putin.

Comprehensive cooperation to fight ISIS. Putin agrees with that. As Mr Kerry said Obama has directed; all participants in this group must see to it cohesively.

It's ongoing. You all might be interested in watching it. "An Historic Day," you know. In any case, I'm finding it quite remarkable and intense.

Scarier than Felix Baumgartner in some ways - but not the exhilarating fun way, more the heart-pounding anxiety thing.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
Kerry is speaking now - in English.

He says Obama has set forth 3 goals - to end the Syrian civil war, to defeat ISIS, and to establish democracy.

"He's announced new steps,"

and now that's why these G20 guys are there.

I heard that too and find it disturbing in the sense of "establish democracy". When the hell are we going to learn that not every country is suited for democracy? Western civilization "evolved" into a democracy, and they will too when they are ready for it. We've seen time and time again they aren't ready, and they don't want it. Damn.
edit on 11/14/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Police raid in Belgium right now going on....
connected to Paris attacks.

Also - there was a lock-down at the airport in London. But it's uncertain if that one was connected.

Anyway now they're saying it's a Europe-wide Terror Alert.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

WW3 has jumped the fence. This is it. Buckle up

If Nostradamus was anywhere near knowing... this may be just that.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This is not going to start WW3

ISIS is not a sovereign state it is a terrorist organisation what is probably going to now happen is that NATO is going to blast them like they did with Al-Qa'ida in the aftermath of 9/11.

9/11 was almost 15 years ago and it was a much grander attack and it did not start world war 3.

Such claims are just fear mongering.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Hope you're right!!
Really I do!

I'm tired, and when I get tired, I tend to catastrophize. And creative. Creative catastrophizing is me.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Still, raids all over the damn place now finding connected people.

I'm tellin' ya, folks - sleeper cells right among us.
Not just "meh" stuff anymore.

ISIS bombed that plane, too, they're saying.

We can't just drone every major city trying to hit these cells - too much 'collateral damage.'

I can see martial law happening maybe.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I don't think it will start WWIII either, but it will significantly ramp up this war. Just heard official from France say "our response will be ruthless". Get ready France, for metal detectors and being searched, yes, even yo booty and ex-rays.

So. There's no hiding from that. "Our response will be ruthless". I find that more than a little scary.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

9/11 was almost 15 years ago and it was a much grander attack and it did not start world war 3.

I would disagree. What we did in the Middle East in the wake of 911 was start a 3rd world war that we, along with many other countries, are still fighting today.

Settle down Buzzy. Get a cup of tea or something.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
John Kerry just had a news conference. He declared War on Syria due to the Paris Attacks. Said UN is going to start the process of taking over the country and saying within 6 months Assad has to go and calls for all to join the fight. Called for a cease fire (from Russia) so all can go in.

It seemed to me, he threatened Russia at the same time, regarding a seize fire and to allow UN to take over the country. I will insert a video when available. To me, this seemed to be an official declared war.

******** Bingo!******* The motive for the Paris false-flag attack was for the US to regain the initiative in Syria. But it will probably not work as the Russians will remind the US that they are in Syria at the request of the Syrian government to attack ISIS, who are blamed for the Paris attack, so why should Russia leave?..............

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: NihilistSanta
a reply to: Agartha

Yes but typically if someone is on a suicide mission I doubt making sure to have proper paperwork is high on the list. They were already in the country. Just seems incredibly convenient similar to finding intact hijacker passports in WTC rubble.

It would have foiled part of the attack if one or more of them got picked up for not having a passport on them.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I would disagree. What we did in the Middle East in the wake of 911 was start a 3rd world war that we, along with many other countries, are still fighting today.

Well to be fair to you i can actually see that point of view also, I do think one could argue that the "war on terrorism" was actually just a euphemism for "World war 3". The reason i would disagree with this statement is because to me a world war would be defined as multiple states engaged in war on multiple fronts at one time against each other. Terrorist groups are not a state actors and although some state actors have been involved I do not believe one could say that this constitutes WW3.

I would however agree that it would have the potential to turn into WW3 although like i say i doubt it very much.

you do make a good point thanks!

edit on 14-11-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

That's what I'm thinking, too.
Thanks for playing along. I guess this is just one particular way of interpreting it all.
Scary in many ways.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Pay no attention to the gloom and doom as it means nothing.

No matter what we do or who we are or who we defy or fight or fight alongside, we will all die in the end.

So much ado about nothing....

Meaningless.
edit on 14-11-2015 by MyHappyDogShiner because: stupidnonprofreadingassholeiam

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

See!!??? OH NO!!!!! It's happening.

Actually, I saw Arab Spring as the beginning. That it would lead to this, and I've followed the whole damn thing every day since then. Four years ago. Then there's Israel/Palestine, and African nations, and all over the bloody place - I had the feeling back then it was the beginning.

My point with this thread is that the whole thing just broke loose. It was building up....I saw the leaking....

NOW, it's here. Everyone steps up their game.
And indeed, ISIS sleepers are the main enemy.

edit on 11/14/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join