It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 has jumped the fence. This is it. Buckle up

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I haven't posted this anywhere because even to me it sounds a little paranoid, or nutzie or something.

But.

I live in a area that has an airforce base south of me in another state. One to the southeast of me, also in another state, and a third one also.

After 911 remember how quiet the skies became. They'd grounded the planes. Quiet, quiet sky. A while after 911, I don't remember how long, weeks maybe- suddenly there were planes, not commercial airliners, passing for hours. I could hear them flying over for hours. Sometimes I could get a glimpse, mostly I couldn't see them, or they looked like small birds. Much higher than commercial planes. It seems like hours they were passing over. I'm not exaggerating. It was hours, like four or five.

The next day it was the same. All these noisy planes passing overhead. It seemed like they just kept on coming, all day, off and on. It wasn t long after that we were at war.

A few days ago, I don't remember the day, it was Tuesday or Wednesday, it happened again. This time at night. They woke me up. It lasted about three or four hours. Plane after plane and I could hear they were in groups. It was the first time I'd heard this again, for all these years.

Honestly I found it chilling because I thought "oh no. We are going to war."

For what's it worth. I know they've been having an exercise in California, but they would travel West to go there, (I guess the one in Florida could have passed over if going to California, since I'm west of Florida, hadn't thought of that.)

I found it unsettling in any case.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

I know that. That's exactly what I've been thinking since Boston. This is really awful.

@NihilistSanta - they did find two passports - French and Egyptian, and they caught a guy in Germany who was thought to be somehow connected and had grenades with him.....

French President has just said "This was an act of War" and was incredibly coordinated, and that France will be ruthless, especially knowing that it there are complicit resident nationals involved as well.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Saying something is an act of war, and declaring war itself, are two different monkeys in the jungle, Buzzy. I have not yet seen any official declarations of war from any nation.

When actual world war happens, for whatever reason the catalyst will be, we wont be sitting here mashing keys & debating it.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I'm not normally paranoid - but I have been paying attention since 9/11. I read this stuff every day. I try to stay aware.
And this reminds me of 9/11 a lot, I know exactly what you mean.

Thanks for sharing.

Nutzie? Maybe. We shall see. I just wanted to plant my flag in the Told Ya So ground. So one day I can say, "I TOLD you!" or, "WOW that was a scary day." Just saying, I'll remember it.

"Oh no, we're going to war" is how I feel now.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Ok fine, but where is this war going to take place?

Nukes will be flyin, Middle East will be fryin.

NO MERCY: Hollande vows to be 'merciless' toward the 'barbarians of Islamic State'

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I'm aware of how it takes a bit - but I'm just saying the Western nations are being drawn in now bigtime. We will send youths over there. Many people will die.
We don't know how many sleeper cells are all over the West who will start on ISIS's signal - and then ISIS is a superpower.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I do get it. About an hour ago I swear they said the world leaders were gathering - but now they're not mentioning it....
Cameron, Hollande, and Obama have all made formal statements.

Not "declaration", no, but they ARE vowing to the people to take action in a big way. No more kidding around.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

If I had a dollar for every "WW3" thread I've seen in the last hour...

I said in another thread that the fear is at fever pitch. Some folk should not give into that fear, fly off on a tangent and suggest that this is the beginning of WW3.

Many monuments around the world are adorned with the colors of the french flag as a mark of support, and then there was those kick @$$ french who sung the anthem in solidarity in a moment of crisis. Even after all the doom and gloom the world reacted as one and It can't be a World War when the world unites to condemn the action of a few.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
I would hardly call the coming flattening of the already bombed out Syria and Iraq WW3....just a continuation of the previous wars.

No one is coming to ISIS aid so no WW3.

Maybe he wanted to be identified.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

If I had a dollar for every "WW3" thread I've seen in the last hour...

I said in another thread that the fear is at fever pitch. Some folk should not give into that fear, fly off on a tangent and suggest that this is the beginning of WW3.

Many monuments around the world are adorned with the colors of the french flag as a mark of support, and then there was those kick @$$ french who sung the anthem in solidarity in a moment of crisis. Even after all the doom and gloom the world reacted as one and It can't be a World War when the world unites to condemn the action of a few.

Flying flags and singing songs don't get crap done or change a damn thing. An act of war has happened and the response will be war.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I think everyone needs to chill out and get their heads straight before we do something real drastic.

Even while the attacks were still occurring, people were calling for the death of Muslims and how we needed to simply turn the entire ME region in to glass.

What I fear most is not an attack from ISIS. I fear that we may end up knee-jerking our way in to the next holocaust where we kill an unfathomable amount of innocent people.

link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Sorry, cake. There weren't any that I saw in this forum when I made this one.
So - I've been just scanning CNN and talking about it here.

Again, I hope you all are right. I just think things are about to get a whole lot more coordinated and aggressive and on-the-ground front lines will be established. It could get really really bad.

link   

I know it is a time of high anxiety. My own neice moved to Paris 4 months ago and we've still not heard from her.

But Obama sending troops without boots is unlikely and he has screamed "No boots on the ground" until he's turned blue.

I feel this is diversion from something else TPTB don't want our eyes on. I remain diligent in watching for anything.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
See CNN on tv is now saying the World Leaders representatives are calling it a War Summit.

Wow, Kerry speaks French!!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Exactly what I'm thinking. This is like when you've told someone to stop poking you, and they won't, and you finally slap their hand away. And then they pull out a grenade...and it is on.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Well, declaration of war or not, there will be a military response to this, and you guys can take that to the bank.

We didn't have a formal declaration of war last go-round, but nevertheless we went to war.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

I hope you're being facetious. It is obvious that there are jihadis all over the Western World.

Right now they're talking about this being planned by an oversight on ISIS's side, and how they are in Europe already.

But if you're talking about them being armed by whatever entity (US or Russia or Wherever), that is obvious, too.

Exactly

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Daily Dose of DOOOOOM.

World War 3 heh, most overused title ever.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Kerry is speaking now - in English.

He says Obama has set forth 3 goals - to end the Syrian civil war, to defeat ISIS, and to establish democracy.

"He's announced new steps,"

and now that's why these G20 guys are there.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

First for me, so, feel free to ignore it. I wanted to share my feelings.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join