It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do Muslim terrorists keep attacking us?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
Everyone keeps wanting to over complicate answers to this question with answers about our economic policy in the middle East or support of Israel or our presence in the middle East. Really it is a very short answer. They hate and want to kill us because we are not Muslim. That's it ,end of story. If we had completely kept ourselves out of anything to do with them they would still hate and want to kill us.

Yes because just look at all the terrorist attacks that were happening before we started occupying their lands. Our being in their lands is the main reason why they attack us and they have told us that time and time again. To say they just want to kill us because we are not Muslim is just ignorance and the fact that people of other faiths live in Muslim nations and are not killed just proves that point.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

The West are just in the way.

Besides invading and bombing their countries to dust, you mean.

link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Muslim terrorists and other Islamists have killed far more Muslims than Westerners. The whole of the Muslim world is one giant pit of intolerance and violence against their fellow man. The vast majority of deaths in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria has been Muslims killing Muslims.

link   
a reply to: buster2010

Oh sure, sure
They were not attacking anybody as far back as the seventh century.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: norhoc
Everyone keeps wanting to over complicate answers to this question with answers about our economic policy in the middle East or support of Israel or our presence in the middle East. Really it is a very short answer. They hate and want to kill us because we are not Muslim. That's it ,end of story. If we had completely kept ourselves out of anything to do with them they would still hate and want to kill us.

Yes because just look at all the terrorist attacks that were happening before we started occupying their lands. Our being in their lands is the main reason why they attack us and they have told us that time and time again. To say they just want to kill us because we are not Muslim is just ignorance and the fact that people of other faiths live in Muslim nations and are not killed just proves that point.

Yes I'm sure Jewish or Christian or atheists or opposing views of Muslim feel completely safe in a Muslim country.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Exactly. I'm not speaking geocentrically. I'm speaking of Muslims wanting to convert or kill non muslims

Ask them what they think of the West killing them in the name of Democracy?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Muslim terrorists and other Islamists have killed far more Muslims than Westerners. The whole of the Muslim world is one giant pit of intolerance and violence against their fellow man. The vast majority of deaths in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria has been Muslims killing Muslims.

The west have done a fine job killing each other in the last one hundred years. What we talking?..100 million deaths from two 5 year wars alone. Who the hell are we to judge.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
They keep attacking us because we keep attacking them.

Simple as that.

No. They attack us because their stated goal is WORLD DOMINATION. They don't just want us out of the middle east. They want us out of the WORLD. If we developed colonies on Mars, they would attempt to gain space travel so they could dominate us there as well. Islam is a xenophobic political system as well as a religion. The Qur'an is unique among religious texts because it is 1/3 religion, 1/3 political agenda and 1/3 war manual. Our error has always been viewing it as a religion and not an ideology.

We would not allow a "Christian", religious KKK movement to take over and subvert our government. Islam is the same type of thing: a subversive political ideology veiled in a thick veneer of religion.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Muslim terrorists attack us because they are paid to do so? Kinda like Charlie Wilson's War?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: norhoc

Exactly. I'm not speaking geocentrically. I'm speaking of Muslims wanting to convert or kill non muslims

Ask them what they think of the West killing them in the name of Democracy?

I am not a religious person,but, how can people say we need to just leave their land, when there are 2 other religions that were there long before Islam was around. What gives them claim over Jews or Christians? Again I am not religious at all but I am able to look at all sides. If you honestly believe if we just left "their lands" they would not attack non Muslims when it says in the Quran to attack and defeat non believers where they stand then you are to naive to debate with.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Well put . this thread goes back to what I said earlier it is not politically correct for me to say what I said because of all of the apologists out there but I have never been or will ever be intimidated into the pc apologist culture. And the argument that it is not all Muslims. You are right it isn't all Muslims attacking but the supposed peace loving majority sit silently and do nothing to take their religion back.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: norhoc no one is apologising for the tragedy in Paris or playing apologist. Stop playing victim. It's vulgar

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: norhoc no one is apologising for the tragedy in Paris or playing apologist. Stop playing victim. It's vulgar

I am not playing victim I am actually speaking out against people playing the victim card. The people saying it is the West fault and Muslim are attacking us by playing the victim card saying it is something we did to bring this on.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
you ask: Why do Muslim terrorists keep attacking us?

The Sunni Muslims are the ones forming sects/cells/armies to do Jihad against both the Little & the Big Satan... which are recognized by all Muslims as being Israel & the USA (of course the Imperialist Western civilization is included)

I sure don't see any problems or friction with the Russians & the Muslims of Syria or Iran (basically NOT Sunni sect Muslims)...No the Syrian-Iranian-Hamas/Hezbollah are not hating Russia, they are Muslim allies (of a sort) with the Russians & their Orthodox beliefs... even after the Russian decade of war in Afghanistan no less.

the Chechnyan Muslims are fervently anti-Russian... just as I guess the Serbian & other central Asian Muslims are anti-Russian more than anti-American jihadists

the fire-brand clerics in Friday prayers/sermons are the ones feeding the masses to mobilize against their enemy, to commit to murderous Jihad.... of either the USA or Russia...depending on the locale and past repressions of Muslims by either non-Muslim government

it's just a matter of time when either the West or the Russians finally decides that the Mosques are no longer afforded the nicety of being 'hands-off' sanctuary because the Mosques are breeding grounds for tactical support & leadership, propaganda-&-population control centers, armories & weapons stashes & safe compounds for militant cells in hiding to conduct anarchy operations from... the latest Paris coordinated operation of some 6 different cells might just be the straw-that-breaks-the-delusion-spell of all of the non-Muslim world civilizations...
the Islamic act of Praying in the Street will be banned as a public problem because it inhibits the normal on-going functions of a well & peaceful society...the (one sided) public prayers obstruct ambulances & police-&-fire protection also...and is un-Democratic as the allowance shows preference of one Religion over all others... --- >>> completely Politically-INCorrect
edit on th30144751776514162015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: OuttaHere
Both of your posts in this thread are excellent. Even "moderate" Muslims see everyone outside their faith as infidels. They are no different than any other exclusionist religion that believes you MUST be like them, or else. But some how, it is not PC to talk about them, or see their beliefs for what they are.

edit on 11/14/2015 by Klassified because: edit

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I can sum up this whole outrage thusly:

Ignorant western civilians fat and comfortable in their peaceful little lives who barely pay attention to anything outside their own well ordered designer sandboxes. Then something really bad happens in one of the sandboxes and the western civilians clutch their pearls and put down their martinis and raise their voices to the heavens "why?! Oh god why would anyone do this to us? We just want to drink our martinis and laugh and sing!" Then they discuss it and come up with the obvious solution "Well we've obviously never done anything to them. We are civilized and virtuous and want only the best for everyone. Its gotta be their religion! They worship the God of Abraham wrong. Unlike our prayers to the God of Abraham, theirs make them violent! We really need to do something about this religion before it ruins another happy hour! "

Then after a few more days of sporadic hand wringing the iFruit 9 or something will come out, or Dystopia Challenge for Wii and they will file it away with other information of little consequence and trust to our wise and virtuous leaders to hold a peace summit...or something.

What these ignorant westerners don't care to examine or even know about is our wise and virtuous leaders are UP TO THEIR EYEBALLS in the government, politics, economics, and resources of the middle east. EVERYTHING under the sun is subject to cause and effect. Want violence to stop coming from the middle east? Too bad. We've got who knows how many years of it coming thanks to our meddling.
edit on 11/14/15 by Malynn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Some of us think of Western Civilization which includes Europe, Russia, the US, even parts of Africa, Australia, S. Korea, India, etc. In short, most of the truly modern world 1st and some of the second world.

It does not mean they have exactly the same cultures or languages even, but a broader set of goals that align to make them more compatible on a deeper level.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Malynn

And yes, we have our own internal idiots who would rather blame ourselves than anyone else.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malynn
I can sum up this whole outrage thusly:

Ignorant western civilians fat and comfortable in their peaceful little lives who barely pay attention to anything outside their own well ordered designer sandboxes. Then something really bad happens in one of the sandboxes and the western civilians clutch their pearls and put down their martinis and raise their voices to the heavens "why?! Oh god why would anyone do this to us? We just want to drink our martinis and laugh and sing!" Then they discuss it and come up with the obvious solution "Well we've obviously never done anything to them. We are civilized and virtuous and want only the best for everyone. Its gotta be their religion! They worship the God of Abraham wrong. Unlike our prayers to the God of Abraham, theirs make them violent! We really need to do something about this religion before it ruins another happy hour! "

Then after a few more days of sporadic hand wringing the iFruit 9 or something will come out, or Dystopia Challenge for Wii and they will file it away with other information of little consequence and trust to our wise and virtuous leaders to hold a peace summit...or something.

What these ignorant westerners don't care to examine or even know about is our wise and virtuous leaders are UP TO THEIR EYEBALLS in the government, politics, economics, and resources of the middle east. EVERYTHING under the sun is subject to cause and effect. Want violence to stop coming from the middle east? Too bad. We've got who knows how many years of it coming thanks to our meddling.

You have made my point. No matter what we in Western cultures do Muslims will hate us. And you bringing up the way the West believes Muslims worship wrong . You are using the same argument the Muslims use to justify their actions. France is a perfect example of what I am saying, they have done nothing as far as occupation of the " Muslim lands" in fact have been neutral in this mess and have been accepting of Muslims into their country yet still have this happen. Which goes to show you that even if ,as I have said, we left them alone they will still hate us. Your post shows the anger in their side towards the West.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Malynn

And yes, we have our own internal idiots who would rather blame ourselves than anyone else.

Well we have nothing but ourselves to blame.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join