It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do Muslim terrorists keep attacking us?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Everyone keeps wanting to over complicate answers to this question with answers about our economic policy in the middle East or support of Israel or our presence in the middle East. Really it is a very short answer. They hate and want to kill us because we are not Muslim. That's it ,end of story. If we had completely kept ourselves out of anything to do with them they would still hate and want to kill us.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Who told you that?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Muslims are peace loving tolerant people that want to get along with.......bwwahahhaha! Sorry, count not finish that sentence.

They are not all bad dude, but then again my ar15 isn't a danger to anyone either. You can only paint certain subjects with such broad strokes.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Well for one it is in their "holy book" and two simple observation . I don't need anyone to tell me anything I have eyes to see it and a brain to figure it out. I realize in today's politically correct world people don't want to hear stuff like that. In today's everyone is a victim world it can't just be that they hate us because we are different that it must be something we did to them, that it must be our fault. But that is not the case.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The reason why most of them are doing this is that they are brainwashed by ignorant Islamic fundamentalist/literalist/Salafi/Wahhabi imams that tell them their duty is to kill or die in a false notion of jihad.

It’s that simple.

Most of these wretched imams are middle aged bitter old men filled with hatred and deep psychological damage and they are brainwashing young, stupid, mostly Arab men and woman.

They have built a cult of death based on perverted religious teachings.

And some sinister geopolitical politicians from the West have used this army of zombies for their own reasons and helped create this Frankenstein

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I don't need anyone to tell me anything I have eyes to see it and a brain to figure it out.

You saw it… on TV?

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Er, why do Americans keep thinking it's all about them ?

Muslims attacked Paris. They don't "keep attacking America". They attacked America once, on 9/11, if you believe the official story, which many don't.

Maybe they keep attacking America (in your mind) because of America's unrelenting support of the Apartheid state of Israel, and America's insistence on sticking their nose into Middle East politics where they have no business of interfering.

I suspect if America left Muslims in the Middle East alone, Muslims would leave them alone.

Even the Ayatolllah of Iran recently said "Death to America" really means calling for the end of American policies towards the Middle East, they don't really mean death to the country.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Who told you that?

The Qur'an tells us that. Hundreds if not thousands of Muslim imams tell us that. Muslim demonstrators chanting "death to (whoever)" all over the world tell us that. Over and over and over. When you ASK them, THAT IS WHAT THEY TELL YOU. "Submit to Islam or perish. Sharia will defeat your legal systems." Why can't you process it when it is coming directly from the horse's mouth, so to speak?

Long gone are the days of Muslim terrorists demanding humanitarian concessions. Their tone has changed. Those days are OVER. Diplomacy and appeasement are counterproductive with this new adversary. They negotiate only to gain an incremental advantage and then they attack again.

Lately, ISIS has not even been offering People of the Book a chance to become a dhimmī and submit to the jizya. The reason for this is because they are in the second stage of jihad where they are commanded to slaughter us wherever they find us. And it doesn't matter anyway because a dhimmī does not have any legal standing, you are still subject to church burnings, beatings, rape, etc., and there's nothing you can do about it because under Sharia you have no rights.
edit on 14-11-2015 by OuttaHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The way i see it is they attack us because we attack them...Look at it from this point of view.

If IS or Al qaeda had the firepower the west has at it's disposal and your country had only 1st gen weapons to defend itself. Then IS or Al qaeda invaded and bombed the crap out of your country....what would you do? would you just sit back and shrug or would you fight back..??

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I don't need anyone to tell me anything I have eyes to see it and a brain to figure it out.

You saw it… on TV?

I see it in their actions and own words

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Several reasons:

An extreme and over zealous view of their religion.

Lack of hope in their own lives.

Believing everything they are told, such as: western people are evil and must be killed. They are the cause of all your suffering.

Forced to: IE, we have your family and will kill them if you do not do what we say (go kill people).

Doesn't help that the Middle East is kept in a constant war torn state, or when western countries come and bomb the crap out of them.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

I don't think he was talking about just america but the west as in western culture.
Europe and North america.

I think...

+1 more 
link   
We haven't left the Holy Land since WWII.
They don't want us there.
They are very religious and don't like the modern western world and its evil consumerism.
We want their resources.
We want to sell Coca Cola and McDonalds there.
They don't like it.
We won't leave.
They don't like that.
We want the whole world in debt to a central bank.
They don't like that.
We can't understand why they don't want to watch American Idol and drink Coke.
They don't like that either.
We create opposition groups to topple their leaders.
It doesn't work and now it is backfiring.
We don't like that.
They don't care.
We will do anything for total domination over money and resources.
They don't like that.
We won't rest until they change over to our thinking.
They won't rest and have a strong connection to god, so they are brazen and unmoved by our consumerism, secular attitude.
They don't like us or our ways.
We must do what we do to make sure everyone can still afford a Coke at the end of the day.
They don't like that.

link   

They're killers and liars, hardly religious.
edit on 14-11-2015 by intrptr because: spelling

link   

nationalinterest.org...

They just want to get paid. Interesting article (linked) that shows that the west has been paying terrorists for 200 years (foreign aid?) like the payments made to the sultans on the Barbary coast.

ISIS just wants money.

If we pay them and cower appropriately, they will leave us alone.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Er, why do Americans keep thinking it's all about them ?

Muslims attacked Paris. They don't "keep attacking America". They attacked America once, on 9/11, if you believe the official story, which many don't.

Maybe they keep attacking America (in your mind) because of America's unrelenting support of the Apartheid state of Israel, and America's insistence on sticking their nose into Middle East politics where they have no business of interfering.

I suspect if America left Muslims in the Middle East alone, Muslims would leave them alone.

Even the Ayatolllah of Iran recently said "Death to America" really means calling for the end of American policies towards the Middle East, they don't really mean death to the country.

Maybe you think geocentrically I don't. When I speak of them attacking us I am speaking of Muslims attacking non Muslim.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: NowWhat
We haven't left the Holy Land since WWII.
They don't want us there.
They are very religious and don't like the modern western world and its evil consumerism.
We want their resources.
We want to sell Coca Cola and McDonalds there.
They don't like it.
We won't leave.
They don't like that.
We want the whole world in debt to a central bank.
They don't like that.
We can't understand why they don't want to watch American Idol and drink Coke.
They don't like that either.
We create opposition groups to topple their leaders.
It doesn't work and now it is backfiring.
We don't like that.
They don't care.
We will do anything for total domination over money and resources.
They don't like that.
We won't rest until they change over to our thinking.
They won't rest and have a strong connection to god, so they are brazen and unmoved by our consumerism, secular attitude.
They don't like us or our ways.
We must do what we do to make sure everyone can still afford a Coke at the end of the day.
They don't like that.

In a nutshell...

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
They keep attacking us because we keep attacking them.

Simple as that.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: babybunnies

I don't think he was talking about just america but the west as in western culture.
Europe and North america.

I think...

Exactly. I'm not speaking geocentrically. I'm speaking of Muslims wanting to convert or kill non muslims

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Muslim terrorists and other Islamists have killed far more Muslims than Westerners. The whole of the Muslim world is one giant pit of intolerance and violence against their fellow man. The vast majority of deaths in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria has been Muslims killing Muslims.

The West are just in the way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join