It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian passport found near kamikaze in Paris

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: paraphi

I have never ever carried my passport in my back pocket! Far too easy to steal

Who is going to try and nick a passport from an AK wielding Jihadist shouting "Allah Akbar" as he guns down people in a restaurant. Think it through.

These guys nypost.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

Those cowards do not deserve to be called kamikaze! You could tell a kamikaze from a ordinairy civilian, unless being arab is part of the uniform identifying them, im sure some would like that as a easy solution.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Well... after the attacks, I guess they were planning to escape by air??

They would have to get out of there somehow and they probably had people at the airports working for them.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

First thing I thought when I read your post: "The passports they found by the buildings after 9/11"

Red flag officially raised.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
According to this report a greek official has said that one of those guys had passed through Greece from Syria:

www.express.co.uk...

A Greek government official revealed the man, who died in the seige on the French capital, had passed through the southern European country last month. A passport was found near the body of the gunmen, revealed he arrived in mainland Europe from the Greek island of Leros, suggesting he arrived in there by boat. Citizen Protection Minister Nikos Toskas, in charge of police forces, has released the following statement: "On the case of the Syrian passport found at the scene of the terrorist attack, we announce that the passport holder had passed from Leros on October 3 where he was identified based on EU rules.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
According to this report a greek official has said that one of those guys had passed through Greece from Syria:

www.express.co.uk...

A Greek government official revealed the man, who died in the seige on the French capital, had passed through the southern European country last month. A passport was found near the body of the gunmen, revealed he arrived in mainland Europe from the Greek island of Leros, suggesting he arrived in there by boat. Citizen Protection Minister Nikos Toskas, in charge of police forces, has released the following statement: "On the case of the Syrian passport found at the scene of the terrorist attack, we announce that the passport holder had passed from Leros on October 3 where he was identified based on EU rules.

Greeks making sure to cover their butt. We did everything we're supposed to see. Sadly it is Eu policy to give passports to anyone that arives.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: gosseyn
Those little things called passports have a very strange habit of being found in places where everything else has been burned and destroyed. Would you carry a passport if you decided to commit a kamikaze attack ?
link

One thing about a martyr they want you to know who they are. Martyrs all ways want it to be known who they are and why they did it. Defeats the purpose if they just blow themselves up and everyone's left wondering why. Now as far as Paris I don't think blowing themselves up was part of the plan. That became the plan only if the escape failed. That's why the others haven't been caught and they would need their passports because now they need to sneak out of France and relocate. I don't think the people that prepared yes these attacks will stay they will be fleeing quickly.

There are ways way more efficient to make people know who you are than carrying a passport, like making a video and posting it online or sending a letter to the media, things like that. And the attacks have been claimed by ISIS(but they claim everything, so I am not sure about that).

Also, I think that if you're a terrorist and you wear a jacket with explosives, it must be part of the plan. You don't wear stuff like that if you're not sure you're going to use it.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
"kamikaze in Paris"

Mixed metaphor much?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: gosseyn
Those little things called passports have a very strange habit of being found in places where everything else has been burned and destroyed. Would you carry a passport if you decided to commit a kamikaze attack ?
link

Well, having traveled quite a bit, places you want to go typically only take a passport for identity means if you aren't from the area. I couldn't exactly bring my GA drivers license and flash it like anyone would know what it was. If they were asked to show ID to walk through a gate or whatever then naturally you'd have a passport on you. My guess would be if they had a wallet, it too would survive mostly intact.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join