It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian passport found near kamikaze in Paris

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Those little things called passports have a very strange habit of being found in places where everything else has been burned and destroyed. Would you carry a passport if you decided to commit a kamikaze attack ?
link

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

in the terror handbook it clearly states that you must have your passport well protected so it can be found by the proper pro-west news source.

edit on 14-11-2015 by yeahsurexxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
The only one saying it was on a suicide bomber is sputnik. The tweet embedded and translated

On 7 at least 2 terrorists were identified , one would have a Syrian passport , the other would be French "

Nothing about it being on a suicide bomber.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx

in the terror handbook it clearly states that you must have your passport well protected so it can be found by the proper pro-west news source.

In response the the OP headline, I'm gonna use your avatar name as my response.

Syrian passport found near kamikaze in Paris

Yeahsure

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent
The only one saying it was on a suicide bomber is sputnik. The tweet embedded and translated

On 7 at least 2 terrorists were identified , one would have a Syrian passport , the other would be French "

Nothing about it being on a suicide bomber.

I guess that's right..

Scenario:
Achmad! You got the AK?
- yup
The bulletproof west?
- yup
Bombs?
yupp.
Your Passport?
-What? nope... Why?
Ahchad for the last time! We always bring the passport! got damint Achmad! Proper tools is essential!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Lets not rule out the possibility that the terror plot could have gone wrong, the explosive pack did not work etc.. etc... Then it would be wise to have a get away plan.

So yes its weird how these things do survive but the logic for it being there is not that far fetched.
edit on 6am317317America/ChicagoSat, 14 Nov 2015 06:52:26 -060011am11 by gazzerman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: gazzerman

haha.. yeah, by airplane from Paris international airport.

Some ppl.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: yeahsurexxx

I never claimed these guys to be a "brain trust".

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent
a reply to: yeahsurexxx

I never claimed these guys to be a "brain trust".

And yet they somehow mange to launch airplanes into skyscrapers and pull off 6 terror attacks in a single city at the same time. Yeah they must be a few fries short of a happy meal.

*rolls eyes*

Critical thinking is for dummies.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I wonder how many jihadist attacks failed because of somebody forgetting a passport.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Why wouldn't they carry their passports ? , they want people to know who carried out the attack.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
From the news from September this year

Apparently anyone could buy Syrian papers, so this doesn't proof anything, right?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
France and Saudi Arabia have just signed multi-billion Euro oil, military, and aerospace deals in the past few months, wonder how much leverage SA has on France to compel them to aid them in the downfall of Assad? Now a terrorist act is committed by a perp with a Syrian passport on their person.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: gazzerman
Uh huh
Sure

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
You stick it in your back pocket. If you are wearing a suicide vest the bottom half survives. Of course the attacker may be happy to leave an indication of their identity. It helps with the notoriety and martyrdom. Why carry out an atrocity if you are anonymous?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
BBC reporting French, Syrian and Egyptian passports have been found at the attack sites.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: gosseyn
Those little things called passports have a very strange habit of being found in places where everything else has been burned and destroyed. Would you carry a passport if you decided to commit a kamikaze attack ?
link

One thing about a martyr they want you to know who they are. Martyrs all ways want it to be known who they are and why they did it. Defeats the purpose if they just blow themselves up and everyone's left wondering why. Now as far as Paris I don't think blowing themselves up was part of the plan. That became the plan only if the escape failed. That's why the others haven't been caught and they would need their passports because now they need to sneak out of France and relocate. I don't think the people that prepared yes these attacks will stay they will be fleeing quickly.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I have never ever carried my passport in my back pocket! Far too easy to steal

Always the inside pocket in a jacket I'm wearing that is zipped or buttoned up

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Are you insinuating that this was a false flag?

If so.... excuse my presence in this thread!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: paraphi

I have never ever carried my passport in my back pocket! Far too easy to steal

Who is going to try and nick a passport from an AK wielding Jihadist shouting "Allah Akbar" as he guns down people in a restaurant. Think it through.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join