It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Didn't the Last 2 World Wars Begin in France ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Can't help noticing the French Governments response to this diabolical attack on its Country, but I also wonder who they would point their response to ? Syria and Assad or the faceless organization that ISIS/L has become now all its top leaders have been killed.

I suspect this style of attack will be more prevalent in the future and Western Countries will be the inevitable targets, unarmed civilians make for a dead easy target.

Will this attack on France precipitate WW3 ? I certainly hope not but can't help but think this is playing out like previous world wars and I do know Germany in WW2 swept through Austria and onto Poland before it over run France and occupied it. The parallel here is that Islam has swept through Europe and unleashed its anger on France.

WW1 was begun with an assassination and what followed was a series of skirmishes leading up to the major conflagration, this kind of slow burn is what we are seeing now in Europe with the sudden influx of the Islamic Hordes causing small problems here and there leading up to this latest event.

I hope this will all die down however everyone I know is hating the Muslims more and more to the point where I think it would not take much for some push back from the West and when this tit for tat occurs crazy things can escalate into war. The rapes in Europe by Muslims has largely been omitted from main stream media and I can help but feel they are trying to keep a lid on things so it doesn't escalate but they can only go so far in this effort. Eventually it will spill out and the non violent populations like the French and Swiss will rise up and hit back.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
No... The last wars didn't 'start' in France...

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
No. Ww1 began in Austria/Prussia and ww2 began in Germany/Poland. America
entered ww2 via France.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

I hope this will all die down however everyone I know is hating the Muslims more and more to the point where I think it would not take much for some push back from the West and when this tit for tat occurs crazy things can escalate into war.

It was the Wests meddling in that region of the world that caused chaos and her agents like the mujaheddin, Taliban,Al-Qaeda and now ISIL to propagate. You really want to speculate that the Muslims will start WW3 in France? As far as I'm concerned the west has already poked the hornet's nest,the west is just feeling the stings since the migrant 'crisis' and now your upset about it.

Deal with the consequences of your representatives. Even if you disagree with the decisions they made.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   

No the first world war began in Serbia with the assassination of the Arch Duke, the Second world war began in Poland with the Nazi and there then allied Soviet invasion of that country in which they forced the beleaguered and under equipped polish defenders to fight a way against overwhelming odd's on two front's, the polish literally only had a few WW1 biplanes and cavalry to fight tank's.

Then they shared Poland by cutting it in two, later Hitler whom thought he had won the war in western Europe after the fall of France thinking that Britain would accede and be brought to the negotiating table then started operation Barbarossa in which he invaded his former ally the Soviet Union, a mistake he was to rue as though not as organised and not able to withstand the initial blitz Krieg tactic the Soviet union was so huge they could simply activate assets further east and replenish there losses so NO the two world wars Absolutely did not begin in France, the first world war was about greed, territory and prestige and in part caused by a family feud in the house of Hannover as well and competing imperial ambitions, after the Soviet union was born in the October uprisings with the overthrow of the Tsar the Western powers feared there own working class so much that they sent even more to the front to kill one another in an attempt to thin out the number of working class and prevent there own soviet uprisings.

The second world war has it root's both in the Deranged ideology of Adolf Hitler and more in the Punishing conditions that had been levelled upon the German people by the treaty of Versailles and Hitler's wish to enact revenge upon the western allies but he actually wanted Britain as an ally at first.

The end of the first world war also marked the fall of the Ottoman empire and the dividing of the former ottoman territory's among the victorious western allies whom then had a short term control over these regions giving eventual rise to the modern map of much of the middle east.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   

No the last 2 world wars didn't start in France., however the cause of war is always bad governmental decisions.

No one can deny - regardless of whatever reasons are raised - that Merkel has committed political suicide. Unfortunately in order to help her country's labour problems she opened the door to hundreds of thousands of refugees thinking they were wanted in Europe. She should have consulted her people first - what did she expect because German intelligence must have been able to estimate the numbers and its consequences and advised her accordingly.

You raised a major problem thought that European governments are going to have to deal with and that is the fact many of their citizens are going to want to be armed. No one will be happy thinking of themselves and their loved ones as unarmed fodder for terrorists. This is the major issue and will change our way of life.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
You raised a major problem thought that European governments are going to have to deal with and that is the fact many of their citizens are going to want to be armed. No one will be happy thinking of themselves and their loved ones as unarmed fodder for terrorists. This is the major issue and will change our way of life.

Great idea, let all the people arm themselves so we can have mass shootouts on a daily basis, because someone thought he saw a suspicious person across the street.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I believe the U.S. parachuted crates of pistols into France in WW2 to help them ward off Nazis.
I feel bad for Paris and the people who have suffered. This is what can happen in a nation of declawed cats.
Bring that # to Texas and watch how it gets shut down real quick.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Didn't the Last 2 World Wars Begin in France ?

With such a poor grasp on history, one has to wonder!

This is not WW3, but it is terrorism.

Whether these people came in as refugees, or not, is unknown. However, clearly Europe is storing up huge future problems by embracing a million (plus) Muslims who have no understanding or knowledge of liberal Western society. Even if a tiny percentage of "refugees" are trouble makers. Muslims have no problem killing each other, so extending that to the French, or the Belgian or any other Europeans is no problem for them.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I have to laugh did anyone read fully the first post ? guess not. For those that don't read past 2 lines i'll sum up what I wrote, yes I know they didn't start there but there are similarities even "stupid" cannot deny.

*******Please read my post in full before you make an idiot of yourself, I know history and the parallels are there ! ********
edit on 14-11-2015 by mazzroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I believe the U.S. parachuted crates of pistols into France in WW2 to help them ward off Nazis.
I feel bad for Paris and the people who have suffered. This is what can happen in a nation of declawed cats.

'Declawed cats'??? The first time I ever saw police who were armed to the teeth, with submachine guns, was in France.
By the way, pistols are useless against tanks. Just saying.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

'Declawed cats'??? The first time I ever saw police who were armed to the teeth, with submachine guns, was in France.

I think the pistol drop was the USA's way of saying take you own life froggy !

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

We don't call the police.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
I have to laugh did anyone read fully the first post ? guess not. For those that don't read past 2 lines i'll sum up what I wrote, yes I know they didn't start there but there are similarities even "stupid" cannot deny.

*******Please read my post in full before you make an idiot of yourself, I know history and the parallels are there ! ********

What are the similarities ?

WW1 began because of the assassination of the Arch duke

WW2 technically began at the end of WW1 due to the sanctions against Germany essentially crippling her economy leading for the rise of Hitler, the only possible similarity you could say is a growing resentment towards a religious group (Muslims now vs Jews in WW2), Officially WW2 began with the attack on the Polish base in Danzig in September 1938, but you could argue it was already on going with the indo-china war, or as I've stated, at the end of WW1

And if you know the 2 world wars did not begin in France then why make your thread title as that question ? It's very misleading

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
A more useful historical parallel is the way international communism used to serve the interests of Soviet Russia, and so discredited itself in those nations which did not want to be ruled by Russia.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   
This World War started in Syria and Iraq.

This is the third world war Nostradamus predicted - one fought on small fronts everywhere and relatively few lives lost (compared to old trench waarfare)

It is also the war where we see a new kind of uncaring and emotionless soldier appear aka the Islamic Jhadists.

And yes, Nostradamus was French, so while you are not technically correct, you may have stumbled upon something.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   

First, Sorry, you are correct I did not read the full post but was only answering the title which led me down the garden path.

Having read your post I actually agree mostly with what you are saying and you are correct, people will only take so much.

I actually dread this as when it happens (and some
extreme individuals already have taken this attitude) it will be the innocent as always whom end up suffering the brunt of the anger, it is never the guilty and always the innocent.

In this case we have the largest tribal migration in the known history of the human race happening right now as Europe is literally islamified by mass immigration from the Islamic world but when people realise and finally say "Hang on my fore fathers fought for this it does not belong to some stuck up posh boy in the government it belongs too me and my children so who the hell do they think they are to give what my family paid in blood for away to foreigners whom hate us", when when that happens and that obvious sentiment becomes more and more angry in those peoples heart no matter how much the state indoctrinates it's children calling patriotism and national identity racism, well it will be the innocent guy whom is dark skinned but totally not guilty of any crime whom takes the brunt of this hatred that will then be born in people's hearts and seek a release.

It will not be a war like WW2 or even WW1 or at least not at first but it will nevertheless be a war, indeed Europe never had a peace treaty with the Islamic world and what the modern leaders like to miss out and forget is the simple fact these two world views have been at war since 650AD, under Muhammed Christians and Jew's were beheaded if they did not convert, He had a Christian slave and when he called Christians the people of the book it was a salesman tactic as that is literally what he had been before he was exiled from mecca and remained when he sold his cult to his bandit followers while an outcast and he had Christians murdered himself so his word's are contradictory from one verse in one part of his book to another verse in another part.

It is not abour RACE but it will become about RACE and that is a tragedy waiting to happen as we are all human beings after all.

edit on 14-11-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
the First world War started with the Assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand in Sarajevo (Serbia) and the 2nd world war began with the Nazi invasion of Poland..... although France did play a major in both conflicts, particularly WW1....

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

The world war started in France in 1870 with the declaration of war on Prussia. The war ended in 1991 with the end of the face off on German soil.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

No the first world war began in Serbia with the assassination of the Arch Duke,

Thats what started the saber rattling and arms build up on national borders. But the first aggressive action by an army that kicked off WW1 was the Germans crossing the border and invading Belgium.

Thats what started WWI.

This event in France won't start a world war either unless people use it as an excuse to do so. The events leading to war aren't war itself. Do understand the difference.

As far as war, the goal (Assad must go) and the targeted nation (Syria), kind of obvious isn't it that ISIS and boots on ground in Syria are forming on the lips of the media, politicians, and NATO. This time France will probably announce the charge.

Great, more blood and treasure poured down the oil well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join