It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connection of Paris attacks with upcoming UN Climate Summit? Coincidences!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: pr0ph3t
a reply to: Debunkology

What pisses me off the most is, there's far more time spent trying to link it to some conspiracy, or secret society, or this or that, than there is tackling the elephant in the room here.......

I agree with that.I think the whole "Illuminati" " "Secret Society" material all over the internet just gets peoples eye off the ball. If anything it creates an Apathy. David Icke goes one further with "reptilians"....like how are you going to defeat that?

However, if we are really going to talk about the elephant in the room. Then what created this terrorism in the first place? How did ISIS come to be? The USA has a lot to answer for overthrowing every government it possibly can in the middle east who does not want to be a puppet. Then we add the fact that these countries suffer from extreme islamic fundamentalism. And we now have the problems that are going on in Europe. That is the real elephant in the room.

The problem however is that if you say "USA overthrowing governments in middle east" you are linked with the "Conspiracy theorist" brigade. However if you say "There is a problem with Islam" you are accused of Islamophobia. When in fact, both are the problem. Both ultimately created this mess.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
please,

people and all the off the wall conspiracy theories BS.

it is what it is, a bunch of backwards ass muslim fundamentalist have found out that france is a soft target and exploiting it, nothing more.

you can speculate all you want, fact still remains that until you take the backward fundies out of the world wide. their going to continue to do sh@@ like this.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
please,

people and all the off the wall conspiracy theories BS.

it is what it is, a bunch of backwards ass muslim fundamentalist have found out that france is a soft target and exploiting it, nothing more.

you can speculate all you want, fact still remains that until you take the backward fundies out of the world wide. their going to continue to do sh@@ like this.

These "fundies" were under control in Iraq, Lebanon, Libya and Syria. But the US government decided they didn't want to be allies with the Taliban anymore, they didn't like Bin laden anymore, they didn't want to be allies with Saddam or Gadaffi anymore either.

The Americans foreign policy F/Ck ups have just as much blame on them for this terrorism as idiots with ideas of Islamic fundamentalism.
edit on 14-11-2015 by Debunkology because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2015 by Debunkology because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
To some GW is to blame for every bad happening and every evil deed that has happened since the 90s , It is reaching the point of becoming an obsession with them. There is no way to comprehend or logically explain how most of this ties in . But yet , they try

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
To some GW is to blame for every bad happening and every evil deed that has happened since the 90s , It is reaching the point of becoming an obsession with them. There is no way to comprehend or logically explain how most of this ties in . But yet , they try

You have obviously absolutely NO IDEA the destruction your country caused in Iraq. Your country killed millions of people and bombed the # out of the place on false pretences..... Unbelievable. The USA have totally unstablized the region of the middle east by bombing the # out of it.

This..... along with the Islamic extremists = TERRORISM.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha
a reply to: Robotswilltakeover

130 innocent people have been killed last night. People who were sitting having a meal, young people at a rock concert and all you see is a false flag based on numbers? Could you just respect the families of those who died last night and leave your senseless conspiracy ideas for another day? So selfish and insensitive! Show a bit of humanity....

I am not religious but my prayers go to those who have lost their loved ones last night.
♥♥

Im not here to say it is or is not a false flag but tbh , False flag ops have happened, do happen and will happen. Why do you constantly try to hammer on people looking into this by attempting to pursuade then or anyone that it is insulting to the deceased and the surviving families?

His view on it is a valid possibility and always worth looking into and i would say in cases like this "leave no stone unturned" , if you want to respect the deceased and the surviving family members then the last thing you really should do is disregard any possibility's just because you dont like or believe in them, keep going through life like that and a lot of truths will stay covered up thanks to your stance and unwillingness to even consider certain possibilities and on top of that attempting to stop other people from looking into it by use of some misplaced emotional guilt trip.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

first off you got part about Bin laden wrong he didn't want to have anything to do with the U.S, from the get go, during the ussr's time in afghanistan he reluctantly took some aid if any at all if memory serves from the U.S., he thought the U.S was the great satan even way back then. there was no al qudia back then until near the end of the ussr war there 1988/89.

the taliban were part of Mujahideen during charlie's war, but after the the ussr pulled out we stopped funding and supplying the Mujahideen. the taliban became guns for hire and the paki's isi hired, funded and help train them before they became the power in afghanistan.

the U.S never and had never been allies with Gadaffi. Gadaffi sponsored attacks against the U.S. back before reagan was prez and that's why old ronnie put a missile in his tent trying to kill him but got his youngins instead.

how far do you want to go into, lebanon, you can take that back all the way to the british mandate and even futher, and the only time you can place the U.S. there doing anything is 1958, and 1982, both times it was for the support of the rightful government that PLO had in engaged in a civil war with. that and aid from 1975 to 2006, then in 2007 a pledge of 1 billion to keep the backwards ass fundies out.

edit on 14-11-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
Why do you constantly try to hammer on people looking into this by attempting to pursuade then or anyone that it is insulting to the deceased and the surviving families?

Constantly? LOL it was one post on one thread! Where do you see me constantly hammering down people regarding this topic I don't know!

Isis has claimed responsibility. Instead of imagining crazy theories with numbers that don't make sense, why don't we discuss how to make Europe safe again? Those people were killed by Isis, as stated and confirmed by Isis and I think it is insensitive to the dead and their families to create imaginary conspiracies that put the blame on... who knows? Not sure who the OP is blaming, all I see is uneven numbers!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Debunkology

You have obviously absolutely NO IDEA the destruction your country caused in Iraq. Your country killed millions of people and bombed the # out of the place on false pretences..... Unbelievable. The USA have totally unstablized the region of the middle east by bombing the # out of it.

I find this impossible to comprehend how you think that the US doing anything ties the tragedy in Paris with GW....
Are you sure you posted that reply in the correct thread ? Please either elaborate or withdraw.....

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Do you really think this is appropriate? Tying a tragedy like this to odd numbers? To a date? To the fact "17 is also considered unlucky by many" Mate not everything is carried out by the government, there really are nutcases out there who do these kind of things... Please have some consideration about the lives lost before you start to even piece together an inept and ridiculously far fetched theory, It's insulting to any possible victims. I'm all for a good conspiracy but this is just awful.

Wow, everyone is so off the track on this.

Yes, it was a tragedy and yes everyone is feeling for Paris. I know I am.

However, would investigators of a serious crime say "now guys quit with the ideas, lets take a week off to let things rest in peace…"
Of course not. Now get back out there and deny ignorance.

Don't let your emotions overcome your detective work.
Thats what "they" want, for you to be so shocked that you can't think straight.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I find this impossible to comprehend how you think that the US doing anything ties the tragedy in Paris with GW....
Are you sure you posted that reply in the correct thread ? Please either elaborate or withdraw.....

You obviously haven't heard of the term "for every action there is a reaction" have you?

GW is to blame for the destruction of Iraq. Iraq is now a failed state.

Now look at the below photo and see who controls most of Iraq?

A new terrorist group called ISIS with American military vehicles and equipment who now have also spread into Syria.

The media is reporting that the terrorists have links with ISIS and Syria.

If Saddam Hussein was never illegally killed and his country illegally ovethrown and millions dead, a terrorist group would not have such a stronghold in such a strategic region.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

You obviously haven't heard of the term "for every action there is a reaction" have you?

GW is to blame for the destruction of Iraq. Iraq is now a failed state.

Now look at the below photo and see who controls most of Iraq?

A new terrorist group called ISIS with American military vehicles and equipment who now have also spread into Syria.

The media is reporting that the terrorists have links with ISIS and Syria.

If Saddam Hussein was never illegally killed and his country illegally ovethrown and millions dead, a terrorist group would not have such a stronghold in such a strategic region.

Uh , yeah . What you said....I am finding this more and more inane and incomprehensible as this progresses . I will reread and try my best to understand how your posts correlate between the Climate summit and the current tragedy. There has been and will be evil people and groups in the world . There were evil groups in the middle east ,and the world for that matter , before the USs involvement . You did know this , right ? I would hope so. But till then , try to remember what the OP is about .

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Not so much about it being Friday 13th, but definitely agree the primary target might have been the climate change summit.

I suspect that they were planning to attack the summit, got found out, and had to bring up their time table and pick new targets in a hurry. Some of the targets seem very random (like the Cambodian restaurant).

It also seems like the suicide bombers at the stadium were supposed to have been IN the stadium or detonated early, they might have been waiting for people to leave the stadium and kill many more.

ISIS claims these were targeted attacks and went as planned, but I have many serious doubts about this just looking at the reports with a layman's eye.

It's also very convenient that Egyptian and Syrian passports were found near the sites of the attacks. Seriously, what sort of terrorist takes PASSPORT ID with them to an attack?

Pretty much every criminal, terrorist etc out there knows not to take anything with them that would help authorities identify them I just can't believe that these terrorists had the level of sophistication to carry out this attack, but then bought along ID, which would be a very basic mistake.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: NowWhat

Do you really think this is appropriate? Tying a tragedy like this to odd numbers? To a date? To the fact "17 is also considered unlucky by many" Mate not everything is carried out by the government, there really are nutcases out there who do these kind of things... Please have some consideration about the lives lost before you start to even piece together an inept and ridiculously far fetched theory, It's insulting to any possible victims. I'm all for a good conspiracy but this is just awful.

Wow, everyone is so off the track on this.

Yes, it was a tragedy and yes everyone is feeling for Paris. I know I am.

However, would investigators of a serious crime say "now guys quit with the ideas, lets take a week off to let things rest in peace…"
Of course not. Now get back out there and deny ignorance.

Don't let your emotions overcome your detective work.
Thats what "they" want, for you to be so shocked that you can't think straight.

Trying to tie these attacks into arbitrarily chosen vaguely described "unlucky numbers" and calling it "Detective work" is completely ridiculous, and belittles the work that true law enforcement is doing to find out what happened.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

"First of all, Paris was attacked on Friday the 13th: November (11), 13, '15. If this is not suspicious, I don't know what is. 17 is also considered an unlucky number by many, and this attack happened COINCIDENTALLY 17 days prior to the UN Climate Summit's beginning on November 30th, which is COINCIDENTALLY in Paris! "

France's date format is d/m/y. The 13th of the 11th month. 13/11/15. It's all out of order....
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

130 innocent people have been killed last night. People who were sitting having a meal, young people at a rock concert and all you see is a false flag based on numbers? Could you just respect the families of those who died last night and leave your senseless conspiracy ideas for another day? So selfish and insensitive! Show a bit of humanity....

I am not religious but my prayers go to those who have lost their loved ones last night.
♥♥

This ^

Is going on way to much on this website. If you want to give sympathy to the lost lives, if you want to be all heartfelt and stuff, find a legit website for that, or Facebook post something cute.

You and many others I've noticed past couple days, are the reason it's so easy for world leaders and other leaders .. to control the masses.

Your lead by emotion and lose rationality and vigilance because some people were killed.

For all we know, it was the same governments backing rebels, who over watched the orchastration of these coordinated attacks.

For all we know, this is a false flag. And your ignorance to the point of this thread could be dangerous because you allow emotions and stars to cloud your reality.

Pay attention. People die everyday, it's part of life ad human beings are INFINITE RESOURCES for those in power. To the powers that are, humanity as a collective is a slave-hydra, kill one, more populate and fuel the system they control/own - society.

Instead of guilt tripping and sympathizing for people who had nothing to do with you (empathy), also telling the OP how to be in the after math of said attacks. .

Leave it. People think and feel differently then you, I for one feel for those killed, but I didn't skip a heartbeat or blink an eye.

I'm vigilant and in control of my thoughts and emotions. Because I could next at any moment.
edit on 14-11-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

Then you must be one of the 17% of "intellegent" people who think that 9/11 happened as advertised and that jet fuel (which does not burn hot enough to melt steel) brought down the towers at almost freefall speed?

It never ceases to amaze me how stupid people can act so superior when saying we are nutjobs; Even though a large portion of people, America's last poll 83% for example, believe 9/11 was a cover up, which straight away incriminates the goverment to a degree atleast as the only ones capable of covering something like this up.

These People lied about 9/11, They lied about JFK, They lied about many other things, They can just as easily lie about this aswell.

Get off your high horse.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Not so much about it being Friday 13th, but definitely agree the primary target might have been the climate change summit.

I suspect that they were planning to attack the summit, got found out, and had to bring up their time table and pick new targets in a hurry. Some of the targets seem very random (like the Cambodian restaurant).

It also seems like the suicide bombers at the stadium were supposed to have been IN the stadium or detonated early, they might have been waiting for people to leave the stadium and kill many more.

ISIS claims these were targeted attacks and went as planned, but I have many serious doubts about this just looking at the reports with a layman's eye.

It's also very convenient that Egyptian and Syrian passports were found near the sites of the attacks. Seriously, what sort of terrorist takes PASSPORT ID with them to an attack?

Pretty much every criminal, terrorist etc out there knows not to take anything with them that would help authorities identify them I just can't believe that these terrorists had the level of sophistication to carry out this attack, but then bought along ID, which would be a very basic mistake.
You have a good theory here. I was wondering why they didn't wait for the summit. Wait a week and take out dozens of world leaders,seems like a no brainer. Either that,or a bigger reason to stage it the week before,thereby increasing security measures and drawing more attention to the summit itself. I did hear reports that streets were shut down,and high police presence prior to the attacks. So obviously,they knew and were prepared. Too bad not enough to stop it.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
For all we know, this is a false flag. And your ignorance to the point of this thread could be dangerous because you allow emotions and stars to cloud your reality.

For all we know 3 uneven numbers do not make a good theory (let's focus on the OP, shall we?).

Like I said before: theories and debate are fine, on this topic too, what I've found insensitive is to shift the blame from those that have actually killed those 130 innocent people: Isis. They have posted a statement themselves claiming responsibility, on their own news app.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
ISIS supposedly claim that the Paris attacks are the first of a storm of attacks to come, according to the Telegraph UK.

OK, I suppose they have as short of an attention span as anyone else does....

I would think that airliner in the sinai they claimed responsibility for would have figured in there somehow, resulting in Paris not being the "first of a storm of attacks".

Nobody will know the truth until it is too late to prosecute those responsible.

Dat be de way it goes, always.

Piece.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join