It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connection of Paris attacks with upcoming UN Climate Summit? Coincidences!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
First of all, Paris was attacked on Friday the 13th: November (11), 13, '15. If this is not suspicious, I don't know what is. 17 is also considered an unlucky number by many, and this attack happened COINCIDENTALLY 17 days prior to the UN Climate Summit's beginning on November 30th, which is COINCIDENTALLY in Paris! World leaders will be gathering in the same city that a horrendous attack recently occurred. Al Gore was planning on having an awareness marathon/concert in Paris but suspended it due to attacks.

thehill.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.usnews.com...

For those unaware, the UN Climate Summit will be a large group of world leaders discussing how to completely re-organize the structure of the world's governments in an attempt to "save the planet" from the supposedly "greatest threat" that has ever faced humanity.

By the way, Obama is currently being accused of "circumventing" the Senate/Congress by making deals at this upcoming UN Summit.

thehill.com...

Millions of "refugees" are rushing into Europe, and yet a bigger threat to the world leaders is apparently climate change. Just remember that the ultimate goal is to de-populate the world, and then everything will make more sense.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Robotswilltakeover

Anyone can make numbers make something look like more than a coincidence, and anyone trying to do something that would be subvert wouldn't leave a bread Cumberland trail.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Robotswilltakeover
First of all, Paris was attacked on Friday the 13th: November (11), 13, '15. If this is not suspicious, I don't know what is.

Somehow I think posts like this are rather insensitive and poorly considered, especially so soon after an outrage such as happened last night in Paris. Do you really think the people who planned this atrocity sat there thinking of the "numbers" and climate change?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Just a small thought though, if - and its a big if - climate change is coming in the way many predict, we are going to have a lot more people on the move into safe areas. I keep hearing about draught getting worse which presumably is related to climate change as well as obvious man-made acts which damage the environment.

So under that thought, climate change is a very big issue and it needs planning for.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Yes. Many American politicians (Hillary, Obama, Al, etc) have stated that the Syrian War is the result of man-made climate-change. On the other side is the apocalyptic cult called ISIS that care more about symbolism than their own lives, literally. There's more to it than that, but yes.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Do you really think this is appropriate? Tying a tragedy like this to odd numbers? To a date? To the fact "17 is also considered unlucky by many" Mate not everything is carried out by the government, there really are nutcases out there who do these kind of things... Please have some consideration about the lives lost before you start to even piece together an inept and ridiculously far fetched theory, It's insulting to any possible victims. I'm all for a good conspiracy but this is just awful.
edit on 14-11-2015 by pr0ph3t because: Didn't post

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Numerology aside, I believe this "PLANNED" attack by individuals who shall remain nameless obviously knew of the upcoming meeting and proceeded with determination to thwart it. It not being their main reason for the attack of course, but a convenience of secondary circumstances.
edit on 14-11-2015 by AccessDenied because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: pr0ph3t
Do you really think this is appropriate? Tying a tragedy like this to odd numbers? To a date? To the fact "17 is also considered unlucky by many" Mate not everything is carried out by the government, there really are nutcases out there who do these kind of things... Please have some consideration about the lives lost before you start to even piece together an inept and ridiculously far fetched theory, It's insulting to any possible victims. I'm all for a good conspiracy but this is just awful.

I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss numerology in these attacks. These radical groups have a long history of using numerology and astrology to plan their missions. Read a bit of history. The theory being proposed is neither inept nor far-fetched if you study their history.

How does one insult innocent people by pointing out the tactics used by their murderers? I simply do not understand that idea. It is a horrible, terrible thing that has been done but sticking your head in the sand and ignoring the past is not a solution.

As to your idea that a "nutcase" carried out this sophisticated attack---you can't really be serious? This took an extraordinary amount of skill at planning and organization. To brush it off as a "nutcase" is somewhere in the range of delirium.

My heart is with the families suffering now. My prayers are with them. I'm thankful to have gotten an email from a former student living in Paris this year letting us know she is okay. Shaken---badly.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

130 innocent people have been killed last night. People who were sitting having a meal, young people at a rock concert and all you see is a false flag based on numbers? Could you just respect the families of those who died last night and leave your senseless conspiracy ideas for another day? So selfish and insensitive! Show a bit of humanity....

I am not religious but my prayers go to those who have lost their loved ones last night.
♥♥

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Perhaps we need to take into other factors also to put some perspective on that. Perhaps these points will assist in this regard

What do refugees have to gain from making themselves unwelcome with acts of violence committed against the host country.

Where do refugees in France obtain automatic weapons and bombs from?

Where would the French people themselves get them from?

Europe is being overrun with refugees which brings focus to political parties like Marine Le Pen’s National Front Party and Nigel Farage’s UK Independence Party, These are anti-EU political parties and they are also anti-immigrant parties.

Recent French polling shows Marine Le Penis party is rising in popularity with French presidential elections looming.

European countries may not want their countries to be a Noah’s Arc for refugees from Washington’s wars in their backyard.

Perhaps the French establishment made a decision to try to protect its position in the polls with a false flag attack that would allow the govt to 'take stong action' and close France’s borders and, take away Marine Le Pen political rise in the polls.

Considering the western world’s long tradition of false flags, the “terrorist attacks” in Paris can not be ruled out as an attempt to arrest the slide in the popularity of the compliant French goverment and keep it proped up and has something to use at presidential election time.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Robotswilltakeover
First of all, Paris was attacked on Friday the 13th: November (11), 13, '15. If this is not suspicious, I don't know what is. 17 is also considered an unlucky number by many, and this attack happened COINCIDENTALLY 17 days prior to the UN Climate Summit's beginning on November 30th, which is COINCIDENTALLY in Paris!

You can do anything with numbers. But straight away I noted the date, which is Friday 13th.

The origin of Friday 13th is of Templars being arrested in 1307......in France. Then in November, a month later, all Christian monarch were instructed to arrest all Templars in Europe.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
11, 13, 15, 17 ..... very odd, I reckon France should strike ISIS today (14), the 16th and the 18th to get even.....
edit on 14/11/15 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

130 innocent people have been killed last night. People who were sitting having a meal, young people at a rock concert and all you see is a false flag based on numbers? Could you just respect the families of those who died last night and leave your senseless conspiracy ideas for another day? So selfish and insensitive! Show a bit of humanity....

I am not religious but my prayers go to those who have lost their loved ones last night.
♥♥

No offence, and I'm not insensitive but save your "superiority". If the guy has something to say in which he believes then let him write it. This is a forum for discussion afterall. What you propose just shuts down "debate" just so people can feel better?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   
To brush it off as a nutcase is somewhere in the range of delerium? I'm sorry but where did I state a nutcase has to be intellectualyl wanting? How in the frig is someone who kills innocent civilians, by means of guns and bomb jackets, not a nutcase? Ok Ok you're right, all them people died last night because 17 is considered unlucky, and 11/13/15, as It's written in America, just happened to be the perfect date to deliver an attack on Paris. There, case closed.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Unlike others who are showing outrage at this thread, I don't particularly feel any of that.
I just think that your theory is idiotic.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: pr0ph3t
17 is considered unlucky, and 11/13/15, as It's written in America.

I was thinking that. The USA is probably the only country in the entire world that uses the weird MONTH DAY YEAR dates. Everywhere else it's DAY MONTH YEAR. 13/11/15

I didn't know 17 was considered an unlucky number. I thought that was 13.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Debunkology

No offence, and I'm not insensitive but save your "superiority". If the guy has something to say in which he believes then let him write it. This is a forum for discussion afterall. What you propose just shuts down "debate" just so people can feel better?

No superiority but respect for those who are grieving right now. The topic is being debated and that's fine, I am also talking about it in real life, what I find insensitive is to come up with an imaginary conspiracy. That's all I said. So no, I don't propose to shut down debate like you said, I propose to leave theories that are only based on an imaginary connection of numbers and maybe talk about how we can solve this problem, focusing on the real perpetrators.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Its only too obvious the bombs outside the soccer stadium (a match between Germany and France no less ) were directed at the French president who was there in attendance…

French President evacuated after explosions rock stadium

You can make of that what you will, personally its easier for a government to go to war if they are directly threatened.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

What pisses me off the most is, there's far more time spent trying to link it to some conspiracy, or secret society, or this or that, than there is tackling the elephant in the room here, What are we going to do to fix the ever increasing violence that is present in our everyday life all over the world?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Oh come on you can cherry pick from thousands of numbers related to the incidents that day and make them fit some numerology nonsense.

Those terrorists don't give a damn about the number 13 or climate change. All they care about is causing as much terror as possible amongst the free west in order for us to become so fearful we end up oppressing ourselves. They definitely want us to attack the moderate muslims so that ISIS can come along and be their saviours and thus swell their ranks.

The terrorists will target ordinary citizens in places of minimum security and ideally with a TV camera such as the football match.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join