It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Jihadi John" killed with $140,000 worth of Hellfire missiles

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheInhumanCentipede

Not a tad overkill in your opinion -- two or three people's yearly wage on a bacterium? U.S. national debt approaching $20 trillion and all...?

I'd starve and live on the streets if it meant that the rest of my friends and family could be safe from the scum of ISIS.

No price is too high to pay to eliminate them in my eyes.
edit on 14-11-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

You would abandon your way of life in the name of terror?

Then, we have already lost.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

Clearly you misunderstand me.

Show no mercy to these evil people.

It's them or us. I didn't start it, but I am not going to lay there all helpless wishing for someone else to save me either.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TheInhumanCentipede

140K in ordnance on a meatbag barely worth the effort exerted in pushing him off a cliff. 

Ask the victims family and friends if it was worth it.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
I'd starve and live on the streets if it meant that the rest of my friends and family could be safe from the scum of ISIS.
No price is too high to pay to eliminate them in my eyes.

Seems like cutting one's nose of to spite their face -- dying a protracted, writhing death in order to mete and expedite the same result to another, fuelled by a ravenous hunger for violent vengeance.

That's to say nothing of the fact that "Johnny" is a nobody - perhaps even a Western media, dog-wagging concoction - and presented you and your family / friends about as much of a threat as the average asteroid in the Oort Cloud does! Conversely, and without knowing your socio-economic status, methinks if were you given $140,000 in your hand, it would have had a far greater [positive] influence on your life. Just sayin'...

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent
Ask the victims family and friends if it was worth it.

That's like tasking a rape victim with trying their own rape case -- an utter conflict of interests and hardly impartial adjudication.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

That's radical Islam's latest tactics. Blame western media and play on conspiracy minded people's fears.

I'm not falling for it. There is an element within Islam that wants to annihilate our way of life. Plain and simple.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: slednecktx
And no American military personal killed, money well spent!!!!

How is money well spent when it is used to illegally bomb a nation without their consent. Ad least the Russians are working with the permission of the government and are working coordinated attacks against ISIS with the Syrian military.

The Russians done more damage to ISIS in a few days than the coalition forces done in over a year. Says a lot really.

Stop believing the hype without public backing there would be no war. Its a manufactured enemy been spoon fed through the media and everyone buys it hook, line and sinker...

purp..

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

We did not send 8 people to their deaths. So tell you what, you can choose the missiles, or send 8 of your family to kill him and they are guaranteed to die.

Which are you choosing?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

But....

A throttle jockey somewhere got the perverse thrill of saying "Hey Billy-Bob...hold my beer!"...

Surely that alone is a priceless moment that was well worth the cost.

Surely.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

We didn't bomb a country, just 1 target. I was a Marine in desert storm, so I don't believe in any hype. Some of you think Putin is the new world savior, but he's an old school commie with an agenda.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
i can't believe it, first people whining about the U.S. or anyone not finding and killing him.
now people whining that it cost to much to do it.

just goes to show you can't please all the people all the time.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Everything is anti US to these people. They twist everything to match what they wish to be true.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
a reply to: dreamingawake

I also read the families got "very little solace" from his reported death.

The fact that their loved ones were non-negotiable kind of left a bad taste in their mouth for our foreign policy and dealing with kidnapping jihadists.

Exactly. Plus they will never get the full answers, besides oh he was a terrorists-but not whose really responsible, whether he was kept alive or not.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Poor John. He only wore a mask because he was so badly burnt and scarred. It costs a lot of money incredible. Might have been cheaper to offer him some plastic surgery.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Everything is anti US to these people. They twist everything to match what they wish to be true.

i realize that, and it seems that there are more and more these days. even more U.S. citizens doing it.

me personally i think getting him for for only 140 thousand is cheap.
hell we blew up a mountain and spent about i don't know how many billion to get bin laden, and i don't think we got him in Pakistan. i think he was already dead, but they had to end the the story, that's why they say he was buried at sea, so there couldn't be a way to check.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Just to illustrate my point:

'Cause a picture speaks a thousand words.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join