It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third Temple / Ark of the Covenant

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
What exactly will happen when the 'ark of the covenant' is discovered?

Does this mean that the Old sacrificial law will begin?

Or do people think that this is a sign of Christ coming to earth for a second time?

IX
helen

lets say, Sunday 14th August (ATSNN news article said thats when the Ark will be found by) the ark is found. The Jews would want to rebuild their temple for it, but the Muslims have a Mosque in a way. Then we have a problem.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Infinite thanks for your answer, but what I wanted to know was, what exactly do people expect from having the Ark of the covenant ?
Is it for the Jews as much as the Christians?
Does finding the Ark become relevant in beginning the sacrificial laws ?

I know all about the Mosque of Omar or the Al-Aksa mosque.....how, at the end of times it will be gone for the Temple of Solomon to be rebuilt . ....apparently there are cracks inside the Mosque......and alot of the troubles in Jerusalem is because of this situation....although the media wont say because I dont know why....well

IX
helen

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Infinite thanks for your answer, but what I wanted to know was, what exactly do people expect from having the Ark of the covenant ?

Some will see it as proof of God.
And a closer connection with Him.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SomewhereinBetween

And thank you for providing the words of the other warning. I focus on the message of that which I gave...gentiles keep out, you are not welcome in this house of God!

Very interesting posts earlier by Shonen, it appears that the saga of the temple is very well detailed in history.

However, the part that bothers me about the Judaistic beliefs is the religious superiority assumed by ownership of Jerusalem.

I certainly am no Jewish scholar. I was raised Presbyterian and am more of a scientist than a theologist nowadays.

But we are all part of the same flock, and it is very discouraging to me to see how we (Jews, Muslims, and Christians) continue to fight and sqabble over a small piece of desert land.

The problematic aspect of this sort of Jewish attitude is that if Jerusalem is owned by the state of Israel, and they are allowed to do as they wish (perhaps removing the mosque and building a new temple, or deciding on an alternative location), what are the Muslim followers expected to do? Serve as slaves?

Historically, Christians have tended to side with the Jews (although after 9/11 I wonder how wise that policy is). So, say we go into Jerusalem and tell the Muslims they are going to have to suck it up and build a new mosque somewhere else.

What would be the result? Probably a new Jihad.

But, we certainly are not going to have any success in telling the Jews to leave either.

So unless the Jewish people are planning on eradicating the Muslims (which would be in contrary to their own peaceful relgious teachings), it seems to me that the only fair solution is to take the ownership of the city of Jerusalem away from Israel, and to impose, permanently, a new governing body of world religions, that will mitigate a harmonious existence of all tribes, in such a way that war will no longer be necessary.

Although Orthodox Jews may rightfully claim the purity of their modern beliefs and practices, it is no secret that this whole fight started due to Abraham and his many wives, and a jealous fight by two half brothers that are now assumed to be the Jews and the Arabs ... for today we somehow are all caught up in this battle even if our ancestors were not from that area originally ...

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Actually, the Ark has been found. It never left the Temple Mount. Israel and America both know where it is and I do as well. Anybody can see it from their home computer. The Jews just had trouble seeing it because it was right in front of their face. Rest assured that you can see it from your home computer.

If anybody is really interested I can explain in detail. This is an old post i see. Maybe nobody will be interested.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by reallivespook
Actually, the Ark has been found. It never left the Temple Mount. Israel and America both know where it is and I do as well. Anybody can see it from their home computer. The Jews just had trouble seeing it because it was right in front of their face. Rest assured that you can see it from your home computer.

If anybody is really interested I can explain in detail. This is an old post i see. Maybe nobody will be interested.

Of course we're interested. How?

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The Ark was hidden "in" the western wall of the temple by Jeremiah.
The Babylonians and Egyptians battled in Northern Israel and the Babylonians won. God told Jeremiah the Babylonians would inveade Israel next and destroy the temple. So Jeremiah had some Jews chisel out a hollow section in the western wall. They used stones harder than iron because no irn tools were to be heard on the temple mount.
Once the wall was hollowed out, they set the Ark in the recess and cut and placed a facestone over the opening.
That was over 2500 years ago. In 1996 an amatuer archeologist named Don fenton found it. It seems the Ark contained the Rod of Aaron "that budded". It was an almond branch. It has continued to miraculously grow for the last 2500 years. It filled the Ark then filled the recess, now it is pushing out the facestone and growing out of the wall. An almond tree buds white petals. every year you can see the almond tree bloom white petals on the wall cam trained on the temple western wall. Funny how nobody wonders how a almond tree is growing out of the western wall.
Fenton found it in the scriptures. The U.S. government was alerted by the media and Hillary clinton went to the wall when she suddenly found she had Jewish blood. She concealed a hand held/body worn spectrometer to take a sort of MRI of the spot and proved it is there. The U.S. did a spectrograph from a satellite first that revealed a cavity.
A powerful congressman found out about it and wants to possess it.
Thats why 9/11 happened and the invasion of the middle east. The end game is the invasion of Israel and the theft of the ARK.
He is the same congressman that waged covert war against the soviets in Afghanistan and formed Al Queda to fight them. After the war he acquired suitcase nukes from defectors and has them in his possession now. I suspect he will put one in the Ark or the Temple when the Jews take it out of the wall and build the temple. they will be able to because no man will be able to deny it is divine. Muslims won't protest. All the world will know it is the real ark when it is revealed live on TV. ANY QUESTIONS?

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   

It filled the Ark then filled the recess, now it is pushing out the facestone and growing out of the wall. An almond tree buds white petals. every year you can see the almond tree bloom white petals on the wall cam trained on the temple western wall. Funny how nobody wonders how a almond tree is growing out of the western wall.

It would be easy enough to determine if the tree is a modern variety or not. Even so, a tree growing out of a wall is not nearly enough to prove such a fantastic story.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
A tree growing out of the stone wall isn't the proof- nor am I offering theories. It was looked at using thermal infrared lazer spectography from satellite
D6/96 in 1997 or 1998 [ I can't recall right now]. I saw the image of the recess. You couldn't make out the outline of the Ark because it is filled with almond branchs. Hillary wore detection equipment when she suddenly became Jewish and visited the wall in 1999. That caused an uproar. She confirmed the recess and thickness of the facestone. The main stone is 10ft wide with two smaller stones above it. The smaller stones look out of place. The Ark and staves were 10 ft. wide and above the ark sat two cherubims, hence the two smaller stones to accomodate them.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   

You couldn't make out the outline of the Ark...

now you can...

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Cyrus, where did that image come from? Come on guys, quit holding the rest of us in suspense and let us know how we can investigate these claims further.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
That pic looks like an Egyptian thing....it's late and ill come back to say more.

It is not the ARK of the Covenant......which is DESCRIBED IN the Old Testament....

What is that cat thing on the top?

The Ark had Cherabims.....Angels, not cat like things.
Anyway back later ....

helen

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The Ark of the covenant of the Old Testament was a pre-figuration of God revealing Himself of the New.

In the Old testament, we have no image of God, only symbols to tell us that God is to be worshipped..

When God took flesh in HUMAN NATURE, He became VISIBLE to all .......He now had an IMAGE.......In the Image of Man of Jesus Christ, we know that God created Us in His image...

Let us create man in our image....see Genesis

The Hebrew people made camp on Mt. Sinai for a whole year. At this time Moses, at God’s command, constructed a tabernacle, or a transportable sanctuary, in the form of a tent. The tabernacle was constructed from expensive fabric and hung from poles. It had three sections: the courtyard, the sanctuary and the Holy of Holies.

The people came into the courtyard to pray. Here were placed the altar, on which sacrifices were made, and a copper water basin.

The priests came into the sanctuary, which had a table on which were twenty loaves of bread, a golden seven-branch candlestick, or lampstand, with seven lamps, and the altar of incense, that is, an altar on which the priests burned incense.

Into the Holy of Holies, which was separated from the sanctuary by a curtain, only the high priest could enter, and then only once a year. The Ark of the Covenant was placed in the Holy of Holies. The Ark of the Covenant was the name of a chest, made of wood and covered inside and out with gold, with a gold lid and with two golden images of the cherubim on it. The tablets with the Ten Commandments were kept in the Ark of the Covenant, as well as a chalice with manna, Aaron’s rod, and later, the holy books. Along the two sides of the ark were two pairs of golden rings, into which gilded poles were inserted for carrying it.

When the tabernacle was ready, Moses consecrated it, together with all its fittings, with holy myrrh. While this was taking place, the glory of the Lord covered the tabernacle in the form of the cloud which accompanied the Hebrews on their journey. From this time on, the cloud was always over it.

For serving in the tabernacle, Moses, at God’s command, appointed the tribe of Levi and ordained a high priest, priests, and Levites, assistants for the tabernacle.

Aaron, the brother of Moses, was made high priest. The priests were the four sons of Aaron; the other descendants of Levi were Levites. The high priest corresponded to our bishop, the priests to our priests and the Levites to our deacons and servers. God ordained that in the future the eldest of the line of Aaron would be high priest and the others of his descendants, priests.

The tabernacle represented the Church of Christ and also the Mother of God, Who, having contained God within Herself, was like the House of God.

Note: See Exodus, chaps. 25-34; Deuteronomy, chaps. 10,13,16; Leviticus, chaps. 1-7,16, 23.

www.fatheralexander.org...

When the sacrificial law of the Old Testament begin(and only for a little while) then we know that we are living in the end.

Psalm of David...Psalm 50/

Psal 50~have mercy on me oh God ~

God does not require Sacrifice .....as the end of the Psal says....

QUOTE///For shouldest Thou desire sacrifice, I would give it Thee; but Thou delightest not in burnt offering. The sacrifice of God is a broken spirit, a broken and contrite heart -- these, O God, shalt Thou not despise.

Do good in Thy good pleasure to Sion; buildest Thou up the walls of Jerusalem. Then shalt Thou be pleased with the sacrifice of righteousness, with oblation and whole-burnt offerings. Then shall they offer young bullocks upon Thine altar.

IX
helen

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   

In the Old testament, we have no image of God, only symbols to tell us that God is to be worshipped..

Helen, this statement is not correct. We certainty do have in the OT references to God's body.

Exodus 33
And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by:
And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.

This is not the pre-incarnate Christ.
This is the Father.
The pre-incarnate Christ's hands are too small to cover Moses' body.
The Father's hands are very big.
Big enough to cover Moses, big enough to hold Jesus.

Acts 7:55
But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of God standing on the right hand of God.

When God took flesh in HUMAN NATURE, He became VISIBLE to all .......He now had an IMAGE.......In the Image of Man of Jesus Christ, we know that God created Us in His image...

You fail to grasp the same understanding as most other Christians. And that is, there are 2(TWO) bodily dieties.

1) The Father
2) The Son

The Father's body and form has been hidden by almost all, with the exceptions of Jesus, Moses, Isaiah, and possibly Daniel, Job, Elijah and Enoch.

Jesus scorned the religious "leaders" by saying that they have never seen his shape.

"And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape. "

God does not require Sacrifice .....as the end of the Psal says....

QUOTE///For shouldest Thou desire sacrifice, I would give it Thee; but Thou delightest not in burnt offering. The sacrifice of God is a broken spirit, a broken and contrite heart -- these, O God, shalt Thou not despise.

Do good in Thy good pleasure to Sion; buildest Thou up the walls of Jerusalem. Then shalt Thou be pleased with the sacrifice of righteousness, with oblation and whole-burnt offerings. Then shall they offer young bullocks upon Thine altar.

Zion or "Sion" as you put it is located in what we call "Giza". The altar of God will be constructed at the apex of the "Great Pyramid" aka Mt. Zion.

The walls(casing stones) of Zion will be rebuilt. Dan 9:25
"Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince(an anointed one, not Jesus) shall be seven weeks(49 days, not 7 years) and threescore and two weeks(434 days): the street(causway to the altar) shall be built again, and the wall(casing stones of Zion), even in troublous times."

Understand my doctrine. Take the time to read my website.
www.geocities.com...
The steroetypical Jew has been fraudulantly misrepresented. The Jew of the Old Testament looked very similar to their southern neighboring Egyptian. They dressed similar, wrote hierolglyphics, and constructed altars, tombs, building ALL in the same theme as the Egyptian.

The Ark of the Covenant looks "Egyptian" because the Jews built like Egyptians. They spoiled their jewelry and clothing after they left them. They looked more like Egyptians after they left Egypt than when they were living with them.

The Ark was not hidden in some cavernous tunnel or wall by Jeremiah. This is silly.
Jeremiah, like Jonah, would have loved for the invading Babylonians to take it. You have to understand the heart of a prophet, for the most part, they're pissed off at their people.

No, scripture is VERY clear what happened to the Ark. Shishak or Shishonk(you pick, same guy) took it back to Egypt.
"And it came to pass in the fifth year of king Rehoboam, that Shishak king of Egypt came up against Jerusalem:
And he took away the treasures of the house of the LORD, and the treasures of the king's house; he even took away all: and he took away all the shields of gold which Solomon had made."

All means....ALL! Ark, mercy seat rod....ALL.

That picture you see is found in no other place but King Tut's tomb. They are spoils from Israel. This is why there has been such a "curse" on those entering his tomb. These are holy items.

[edit on 15-9-2005 by CyrusTheShepherd]

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyrusTheShepherd
That picture you see is found in no other place but King Tut's tomb. They are spoils from Israel. This is why there has been such a "curse" on those entering his tomb. These are holy items.

Fascinating theory, although it seems more plausible that the Old Testament stories about these objects originated in Egypt and spread, rather than these artifacts being Hebrew in origin.

A quick search revealed this site.

This would also explain the exodus myth, and the use of the word 'Amen' at the end of prayers.

Archaeology has shown that the ancient Jews were natives to the area around Israel, but no doubt they would have had contact with Egyptians, which would account for the stories of these artifacts.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The wrong notion is that the Jewish texts were derived from "Egyptian" papyri. Notions such as the Ten Commandments being inspired from the Egyptian Book of the Dead, the Book of Proverbs from The Wisdom of Ptah-hotep, many of the hymns and prayers to Amen bearing a striking resemblance to many of the Psalms in the Old Testament; all have been misunderstood. It's true that the Masoretic Texts of the Old Testament bear their parental signature to these ancient texts, but to classify these texts as Egyptian, would be erroneous. They are Jewish. Just not what one thinks of as Jewish.

Once the realization occurs, that the fraudulent stereotype of the Jew has been perverted, that to find the true archetypical Israelite is to look no further than many of the so-called "Egyptian" writings and icons, revival will begin to emerge.

Cyrus

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
the temple is allready built to speck and it s waiting to be put together it should take 3 days to put it up. and the ark is thought to be in a cave under the place where jesus was crucified and the blood from his side seeped down from the eaerth and split on the mercy seat and he was the perfec sacerfice.what do u think ?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Establishing the Virtual Third Temple

As long as the problems exist which the construction of the real Temple are likely to pose, it is possible to use "virtual reality" and the Internet to produce a simulation of the Temple, with its cells, chambers, courts and shrines.

What we are really concerned with here is not a simulation of forms and the placing of various models on the image of the Temple Mount. The real challenge is to perform simulations of the temple processes as sanctification processes - to generate processes of sacrifice-as-nearing to the Divine, and the spiritual transformation of the participants. The essential question is how can you build sacred space in virtual reality and/or on the Internet?

www.thehope.org...

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
this threads still around!?

i have forgotten about it

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArtemisFowl
the ark of the covenant is in ethiopia it was on the news

[edit on 6-7-2005 by ArtemisFowl]
ah i was such a fool back then but thats off topic the ark could be anywhere by now honestly this is a very secretive thing the ark is

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join