It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Palestinians Justified In Their Attacks Against Israel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Do the Palestinians have good reasons for their attacks against Israel? After reading David's interesting post "20 Things You Didn't Know About Isreal" one would probably think not. But Isreal's recent missle attacks during the peace period were somewhat unsound. Along with their invasion of neighboring areas and keeping the territories to themselves, displacing millions of Arabs, one could say the Palestinians are justified in their attacks.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   
No, They're terrorists on israeli land.
Send them to the arab countries, they have plenty of space.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   
If I was Palestinian, of course, id be doing the same thing they are to the Israelis. Cant say I blame them. Its not like they have any other avenues open to them.

Of course, the arab world dont care about them either. the palestinians have no friends. So, they have no homeland. No recourse. They have nothing left to lose.

And they are getting deadlier. it appears they are getting thier kill rate up too.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Palestinians are victims. Especially victims of themselves. Victims of their corrupted and fanatics leaders. Palestinians are all brainwashed and are definitively doomed.

P.S : I voted for the second proposition.

[Edited on 12-6-2003 by ultra_phoenix]

top topics

join