It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Film Theory: The Breaking Bad Ending's HIDDEN Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
If you haven't watched Breaking Bad but want to then I say to you, SPOILERS!!

For the rest of us who have watched and love the show, what did you think of the ending? Was it a cop out, did Walter win in the end? Open and shut right? Well maybe not. Maybe Walter didn't die and he's standing trial for his crimes!

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Awesome news OP. I wonder if he calls Saul...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: chasingbrahman

Awesome news OP. I wonder if he calls Saul...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I think the ending was tailored to foster the spin off..."Better Call Saul"

I was fortunate enough to be in at least 10 BB episodes as an extra and as a standin in "better call Saul"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

First of all, Breaking Bad was FANTASTIC!

Second, I love fan theories about shows that I enjoy so great find, OP. Great find indeed.

That being said, everything in the video is definitely plausible, and as I sit in traffic or am bored in meetings and other such boring times, I will ponder the video's content.

However, much like with the ending of the Sopranos, and maybe I'm just being a hater, but if the intent was to "leave it open to interpretation".... it makes me respect the artist behind the show less, not more.

I feel as though you have millions of people that are making you rich (or richer) by following your story, purchasing your merchandise and discussing your characters as if they are real people. I think that fans deserve to know what the artist's intent was.

I understand that you are not going to please all of the people all of the time. However, I would have more respect if there were an exclamation point put at the end of a series, rather than a question mark.

Side Note: If anyone is interested, I might be able to find something that a fan wrote about the Sopranos finale. The dude wrote like a five page dissertation explaining that Tony, in fact, did get killed. It was great stuff.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

God I love this show, it needs to be back on NOW!

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: chasingbrahman

Whoa... Wouldn't it be awesome if that did happen and the show became focused around his trial, or escape from the law?
edit on 13-11-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   

With you on the trial... that could be entertaining (with some flashbacks that could maybe add a few sequences).

Not so sure about escaping from the law though.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   

The video analysis makes a lot of sense. Walter White is a man whose principles and high intellectual thought process are clinical and logical. He would have factored in any injuries he might have sustained during the kill all the bad guys operation.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
In the sequel Walter would have to work for the DEA.

Or maybe higher, for the President.

"Have to" being the important part.

ETA I guess I missed a season. I thought the last show was his brother-in-law finding the diary.
edit on 14-11-2015 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Semicollegiate

Yeah, you missed an entire season. Guess you weren't a fan of the show.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Walt wouldn't have lasted long enough for a trial. It's almost a moot point. He might have given up some info but never would have made it to trial in his condition. I would love to see as Biography episode on Walt with what info the public knew and what they thought they knew AND all the lies, the speculation of what he did and didn't do, thrown in. As we know the real story, they probably most likely never did. Did they ever find the connection to the airplane crash?

And the kicker is how Jesse survived in the real world after getting out. No money, scarred to hell inside and out, did he ever make it away? His DNA is all over the neo-Nazi's place and they still have Marie, who was there when Jesse told his story(even though the evidence got removed) and at a certain point they have to know he was there and he's gone now.

They might even find the file with Jesse's confession at Jack's. Hadn't thought about that until now. Huh.

top topics

join